Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

I drive out there every other week or so . It best when there gems or new talent. Lately it’s been meh . The more I see tho the more I want to come out here . Will be there later on . If anything new pops up will report other then that . A lot of the girls out there are meh . I been very picky lately . Be safe
Are there WSW? Or is talent mostly WOC/latinx?
I will never forget a NP4P that I went on two dates with that was from a very wealth family in Garden City. She was not bad looking but def fried from prior pill/opioid addiction and whatever meds she was on now.
Told me that drug life led her to East NY where she was eventually pimped out. The girl sucked every ounce of cum out of my body in a parking lot and then we proceeded to go to TGIF (both at her request. Sucking my cock before eating there). She was bizarre and I deleted her number - had a kid and I did not want to go further. Family was $$$, dad was an ex politican.

Are there WSW? Or is talent mostly WOC/latinx?
I will never forget a NP4P that I went on two dates with that was from a very wealth family in Garden City. She was not bad looking but def fried from prior pill/opioid addiction and whatever meds she was on now.
Told me that drug life led her to East NY where she was eventually pimped out. The girl sucked every ounce of cum out of my body in a parking lot and then we proceeded to go to TGIF (both at her request. Sucking my cock before eating there). She was bizarre and I deleted her number - had a kid and I did not want to go further. Family was $$$, dad was an ex politican.
Currently , Woc takes the prize . I wants to say 75 percent and a good chuck of that are Non-new Yorkers . Next will be Mix girls . Yes mainly are black and shows more then whatever their secondary ethnicity is . Some are claim black-spanish, or even black-native American . You may get a couple of wsw . Currently I was say I seen two . 3 on a good day .

So the one 1 got was Arab mix with Dominican she look decent she wanted $100 for blowjob for 10 min
180 quick hoe tap
I ask if she does outcall she said it $500 for 30min
She walking around with sunglasses
I got nervous because she didn't have any condoms she wanted to get some from a store I'm not leaving her in my car
I went with the $100 blowjob just because when I 1st saw her she reminded me of this girl from the gym but it wasn't her
I was better of with someone else
I didn't know the blowjob was for 10 min till she told me time was almost up
And her blowjob wasn't that good maybe I'll go in the summer there's probably more better looking girls she definitely wasn't worth it

billyS

Reign of Terror
So the one 1 got was Arab mix with Dominican she look decent she wanted $100 for blowjob for 10 min
180 quick hoe tap
I got nervous because she didn't have any condoms she wanted to get some from a store I'm not leaving her in my car
I went with the $100 blowjob just because when I 1st saw her she reminded me of this girl from the gym but it wasn't her
And her blowjob wasn't that good maybe I'll go in the summer there's probably more better looking girls she definitely wasn't worth it
$100 bbbj from street walkers. They just might price themselves out of business.

Lol it wasn't $100 bbbj
Idk how much for bbbj it was with condom blowjob she charges to much because she look better then the other girl but not worth it
If you guy do go to Brooklyn take your own condom and ask for how long I thought I had till I cum but it was for 10min idk it might be different for other girl
The one I saw said she was there everyday ill check my dash cam to see if it recorded the girls walking

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol it wasn't $100 bbbj
Idk how much for bbbj it was with condom blowjob she charges to much because she look better then the other girl but not worth it
If you guy do go to Brooklyn take your own condom and ask for how long I thought I had till I cum but it was for 10min idk it might be different for other girl
The one I saw said she was there everyday ill check my dash cam to see if it recorded the girls walking
You said it was $100 for a blow job but then you said she didn't have any condoms so I assumed it was bare.

She didn't have any sorry left the part that we drove to a store that was few blocks from where I pick her up outside the store there was security looking guy and homeless guy standing a few feet away from my car it made me suspicious she wanted me to get out to buy the condom I said no I told her to get it I dint want to leave her in my car a $100 to much for a cover blowjob for 10min maybe I can find a better girl if I kept driving more

If you look into his YouTube channel there are 2 more videos, in one of the videos you see a midget, pause and you can't miss it, Looks like Polly pocket that was reviewed here last year, there was a mention she did walk the Bklyn stroll. Hope she makes a return to the area
The one in 1:35 in that video . She half Dominican half Arab

From what I am reading $80 is the going rate on this stroll but as low as $60. I mean from the video these girls are a rate higher than any SW on LI and probably on par or higher than most of the Motel scene.
going BBJ on LI for a SW is $30-40 so this all sounds about right.

$80 is the average for CBJ . It cost go up to $100 even $120 . Will I pay $120 . The girl has to look really pretty . Full service $100-$140. I have heard $200 but I wouldn’t pay that .one girl once in a weekend said $120 for head and $140 for sex .didn’t include bj . Another one didn’t let you upgrade . Said she would have to recharge . Funny part is these girls are not even that good looking . Better then long island sw ? Maybe but not suger babies level .

$80 is the average for CBJ . It cost go up to $100 even $120 . Will I pay $120 . The girl has to look really pretty . Full service $100-$140. I have heard $200 but I wouldn’t pay that .one girl once in a weekend said $120 for head and $140 for sex .didn’t include bj . Another one didn’t let you upgrade . Said she would have to recharge . Funny part is these girls are not even that good looking . Better then long island sw ? Maybe but not suger babies level .
Anyone paying that rate needs to have an intervention. I picked up 2 girls off the east ny brooklyn stroll. It was early like 6pm or so in summer 2018. She was waiting at the bus stop claimed she was a manager at a fast food place doesnt do this blah blah. Sexy body name was Nicole. She gave me her number . I parked down the block she got in . Was talking about how she finds me very attractive etc . So i said lets go to a hotel, she was down drove to Haven motel in Rego park. Rooms were $50 for 3 hrs. I gave her $100 she gave me bbbj and let me drill her pussy for a good 15 mins, til i blasted off on her face . We drank a bit was in the room for 70 mins or so. Drove her back. Gave off signs she was a renegade . Wasnt worried about the time. Called her once by accident she picked up and called back. Never saw her again. Body a 7.5 face a 6.75 young mid 20's .

Went back summer 2019 and saw a black girl dont remember her name she gave me a cbj and sucked her big tits , black girl maybe early 30's body a 7 face a 6.25 gave her $80. That was quick. Last time i drove by the stroll was 2020. Always a big selection . Never ever 8's and 9's like someone said. At max a 7. Mostly 6's and under.

Imagine swers charging more than incall motel pros. Shit is crazy

Been here a couple t in the last 6 months or so kind of a hike for me so dont go often anyways….always seen 10+ girls walking around the stroll all varying on looks from 1s-7.5s 8s and have spoken to few on my visits and always get varying pricing from $60-$80 for CBJ to $100-$120 for FS.

first time there picked up a skinny WOC charged $80 and a time limit for CBJ she kept trying to rush and jerk it more than suck all i can think was this was a mistake lol. Eventually finish she jumped pit and walked off.

Other times i was there i ended up picking up the same girl twice who was another real skinny WOC small ass and small tits but she was cool n chill while together. Offered $60 for a CBJ and she went to work surprinsgly it was one of the better CBJs i had gotten in a long time good suction good technique wet and loud lol. Did the deed and drove her back to the stroll and i was off and satisfied.

Second time i had her agreed same price and she actually remembered me from about a month earlier which i was lowkey shocked about but whatever. Go to do the deed this time having trouble finishing she asks if i wanted to FS and declined offered up a BBJ for an extra $20 so in heat of the moment i said fuck it and went along she went to town sloppy and wet woth good suction and classic noises told her i was about to bust she kept going and unloaded in her mouth she kept sucking for about a minute after making sure she got all of it. She sat up showed me she had it in her mouth sucked it back in and swallowed it all.

will be back lol

Guess as everywhere you never know what you are gonna get or prices they will put out but you may find a diamond in the rough every so often. Happy hunting.

I wish I would had gone today with the rain I might have gotten a good price
If only that was the case but these girl don’t let snow or rain stop them. One girl ones told me she for the street . They are train for this weather . They don’t let people laughing at the or weather faze them . It the rules just like how they not suppose to walk on the sidewalks . Plus they can’t take let because the pimp their their cuts. I would say 75% but who knows . I will say this tho . Also counter them . Start with $20 less then $10 .

180 quick hoe tap
she’s horrible. No effort whatsoever