Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

So the one 1 got was Arab mix with Dominican she look decent she wanted $100 for blowjob for 10 min
180 quick hoe tap
I ask if she does outcall she said it $500 for 30min
She walking around with sunglasses
I got nervous because she didn't have any condoms she wanted to get some from a store I'm not leaving her in my car
I went with the $100 blowjob just because when I 1st saw her she reminded me of this girl from the gym but it wasn't her
I was better of with someone else
I didn't know the blowjob was for 10 min till she told me time was almost up
And her blowjob wasn't that good maybe I'll go in the summer there's probably more better looking girls she definitely wasn't worth it
she’s horrible. No effort whatsoever
Yea she horrible . I find it annoying too because she always wanna approach into cars. I just keep my music bumping . 10 mins . She calls time up in like 3mins .

Was in the area of brooklyn late night (around 3AM) this past friday and decided to take a ride through see what was going on with the strip. Riding around saw upwards of about 25 girls walking. Stopped to talk to a few of them and most were asking $100 for CBJ only. Didnt even ask what the FS price was just kept it pushing on to the next.

Few laps around the block later i spotted this good looking WOC dressed in this white dress that showed alot of skin all over lol. Talked with her and got a $60 deal for a cbj. So we went off to do the deed and man she was not a rusher at all. Took her time and gave one of the better CBJs ive had. Got her number and said she will do in/outcalls.

overall not bad. Area is still popping especially now with the warmer weather. Although some girls are trying to hike the prices you’ll find decent girls for the right price and enjoy.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was in the area of brooklyn late night (around 3AM) this past friday and decided to take a ride through see what was going on with the strip. Riding around saw upwards of about 25 girls walking. Stopped to talk to a few of them and most were asking $100 for CBJ only. Didnt even ask what the FS price was just kept it pushing on to the next.

Few laps around the block later i spotted this good looking WOC dressed in this white dress that showed alot of skin all over lol. Talked with her and got a $60 deal for a cbj. So we went off to do the deed and man she was not a rusher at all. Took her time and gave one of the better CBJs ive had. Got her number and said she will do in/outcalls.

overall not bad. Area is still popping especially now with the warmer weather. Although some girls are trying to hike the prices you’ll find decent girls for the right price and enjoy.
Brooklyn is a big area.
Care to narrow it down a little?
Neighborhood and street would be nice.

Was on cozine Saturday morning , lots of the regular girls were out.waited 5 mins and saw that there were also new one and two of them(one with glasses wsw maybe and a tanned) look really good quoted me $150 for cbj and $200 for full service . I passed and I almost came back around but by that time they were both picked up by a dike . Strange that they would be together but it probably to keep each other safe.

Waited then settle for this light skinned mixed sw named Nina , 27 thick with fat ass .quote was $80 for cbj and $150 for full service . Went with the $80 . She definitely delivered. The way she was dressed and looked . You think she some sort of secretary. The leggings and white blazer .

East NY is full of them. Black, Spanish, white, Chinese, Indian, I even saw a midget (I have a photo) when driving by, I never stop for entertainment… I was alway with family members.

I saw a video of a stroll in Sunnyside queens. Anyone know where it is?
Sunnyside??? That would be a new one. There were a few Chinese girls on Roosey around 64th St or so (just east of the LIRR overpass), but that is definitely Woodside.
There is an AMP above a sex paraphernalia shop where Greenpoint Ave and Queens Blvd cross, but they are never outside.