Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

biggod

The Rifleman
year's ago you could find them on the west side from 24th street to 55th street from westside highway(12th ave) to 9th ave

Also on the eastside in the upper 20's

Today you might find one or two out around 7th ave to 3rd ave in the upper 20's.

the nyc SW are at 42st thru 46st btw 7 ave to 9 ave. there are also some on 26st & 27st btw lex and park ave. i heard there's an asian SW name China working on 27st & park ave. i never met her yet but if you do, i appreciate if you can get her # or hours of operation. anyone else know of any asian SW in NYC?

Originally posted by luvkoreangirls
there are also some on 26st & 27st btw lex and park ave.

Mind you I don't hobby anymore but this is the general area.

They are not many SWs these days, but independents cruising in nice cars.

If you look very late 2:30am and on, in the general areas mentioned you may find some.

10th Avenue 42nd-50th and the sidestreets between 9th and 10th.
Park/Madison/Lexington Avenues 26th-30th
42nd-50th and 8th

Expect the usual commercial covered mechanical b/j for your .5$

daro

in loco CM
luvkoreangirls,

China works exactly on the corner you said. She usually is
with another girl. They drive around. She is out around midnight
until 6. Very cute china/viet or laos/cambodia. She's a nice mix.
Great ass. Small tits. Very cute and bubbly. I've seen her a
handful of times. I think she works wed - sun. She's very safe
and careful. She has a limited menu. Only cbj and cfs. No other
appetizers offered.

Where Is China?

I met a girl name china on the corner of 28th & Park ave. by Mcdonalds She Is very pretty about 5'7 she is half white & Asain with size DD's. Does anybody know her?

Last edited:
doubt you will find anymore street action in manhattan anymore.... Its been dead and there are only the few foot soldiers who might know where they stand cuz i sure hell dont. Its not that I havent been looking its just that they just are not there. Plus with all these stings and busts going down I dont even think its worth the .5 for a cbj. I know of some skanks in certain neighborhoods that do the locals for .1-.2 a pop but i dont touch them ugly old hags. You would be shocked at how many still service locals including the mailman! Time to reach out and look for others!

daro

in loco CM
Re: Where Is China?

Originally posted by viciouslee
I met a girl name china on the corner of 28th & Park ave. by Mcdonalds She Is very pretty about 5'7 she is half white & Asain with size DD's. Does anybody know her?
You met her. Pretty, 5'7'', half white & asian, size DD's.
Sounds like you knew her pretty well that night. IMHO.
Why not close the deal with a happy ending?
Unless you're one of those guys, that go to that McDonald's,
on that particular corner, for the actual Happy Meal.
P.S. Not familar with that China. The China I see on 27th &
Park, is petite. No DD's. More like 32 a/b.

Much of the info above is accurate.

I've got a good eye for such things and still get a cheap thrill cruising once and awhile, trying to access what is what. I don't partake though... and I will suggest those present here shouldn't either.

Why?

Simple. The cost analysis breakdown is unfavorable.

Both NY and NJ have developed crazy forfeiture policies. The courts, as unconstitutional as these policies would seem to be, have backed the states in allowing them.

This means that stringent enforcement of the vice laws has now become PROFITABLE for the state. Bad medicine for those seeking curbside sex in cities looking find ways to close budgetary gaps. You now not only have to face embarassing criminal charges, but will lose what is very likely your second most valubale family asset. Your car. It will cost you a small fortune to get it back... and of late the state doesn't want to hold your car or auction it. Its too costly. They want the MONEY... you see. So, it gets held for ransome, legally.

A "forfeiture tax", if you will, is assessed and it ain't cheap.

Now add in that SW's are more likily, based solely on the notion that they are proving they don't mind taking additional risk by plying their trade on the street where it is more dangerous and thus are probably more desparate [and since they are willing to take greater chances with their own lives what is the risk assessment that they aren't also willing to take a greater chance with your's], that these individuals might also be willing to rip you off, or work knowing they have certain illnesses, etc.

Just seems like a bad idea all the way round.

So, cheap thrill cruising... while it probably isn't the smartest way to spend your time, is also far less risky then actually picking up and having sex with a SW. Not only that, but in the final cost analysis might actually be quite a bit MORE EXPENSIVE then having commercial sex in less risky venues.

This notion is simply opinion... ya'll do what you feel ya'll need to do.

Last edited:
The China I had that night with the DD's told me she is on 28th and Park ave and around 56th and 6th..She was by herself and said she was from buffalo and dosent have a pimp. Does anybody know where she is ?

The China I had that night with the DD's told me she is on 28th and Park ave and around 56th and 6th..She was by herself and said she was from buffalo and dosent have a pimp. Does anybody know where she is ?

Sorry, I misunderstood your original post.
I didn't realize you had the happy ending, but
now you can't relocate her. Next time get her #.
I'm not familar with her. Good luck. I only know the other
China.

Last edited:
Yeah I know that China too.She be in a Grey MPV van with a black girl...But This China im talking about walks around by herself around the 28th and park area and 56th and 6th.she is very pretty.

Last edited:
Originally posted by daro
Sorry, I misunderstood your original post.
I didn't realize you had the happy ending, but
now you can't relocate her. Next time get her #.
I'm not familar with her. Good luck. I only know the other
China.
Yeah I know that China too.She be in a Grey MPV van with a black girl...But This China im talking about walks around by herself around the 28th and park area and 56th and 6th.she is very pretty.

You can always ask little china, where big china is?
Just a thought. I have not seen little china in 6 months.
I owe her a visit. Usually I see her at about 3 or 4 in the am.
When I get that urge for Chinese. LOL.

Originally posted by daro
You can always ask little china, where big china is?
Just a thought. I have not seen little china in 6 months.
I owe her a visit. Usually I see her at about 3 or 4 in the am.
When I get that urge for Chinese. LOL.
This China I see once in a while ..She is awesome...I mean awesome.gave me her cell # but the shyt got cut off.She also walks around by the Plaza hotel. The china you talking about cant touch this one.

[B The china you talking about cant touch this one. [/B]

I will go along with that statement. Little China isn't anything
to write home about. She just comes in handy once or twice a
year. It's mostly a spur of the moment thing. You need to get
some at 4 am, I call her while I'm driving over fron NJ, and
meet her at the hotel. No risk involved. Good luck with your
search for the other one.

biggod

The Rifleman
Daro,

So little china works around 27th and park?? humm I been in the area around 1 AM and never saw her. Can you give a better description

Re: Where Is China?

Are you sure she didn't say her name was Ming?Sounds like Ming's description(doesn't it,daro?) and she works that block now after about 3am.When she's in a good mood she'll give me the finger.

Last edited: