STDs

So I have been diagnosed with herpes. Tuff luck, I know. But it is oral herpes, which according to my doc, everyone more or less has. Whatever, I am thinking. Doesn't really bother me too much anyway, but here is the question: can oral herpes turn into genital herpes during DATY or BBBJ? I tried to do some research on this but came up empty. Does anyone know?

So I have been diagnosed with herpes. Tuff luck, I know. But it is oral herpes, which according to my doc, everyone more or less has. Whatever, I am thinking. Doesn't really bother me too much anyway, but here is the question: can oral herpes turn into genital herpes during DATY or BBBJ? I tried to do some research on this but came up empty. Does anyone know?
You can google this,but AFAICR the virus won't change its "type", but there is a possibility of the lesions appearing in atypical places. So oral might possibly show up somewhere else.
Yeah, I googled it, that's pretty much the case.
http://www.herpesonline.org/articles/herpes_virus.html

Another important

issue about herpes around the mouth or inside the mouth .
If you go down on a lady you are subject to giving it to her . If she just shaved and has any tiny little opening under the skin she can catch what you have .
This is another major reason many ladies refuse to allow DATY .
It is a tough job inspecting everyones mouth's for signs of infection and disease but it must be done ...therefore this is why when I personally meet a new friend for the first time ..... I suggest at least a 2 hr meeting to give me time to acess the persons body parts which will be touching any of mine .
If there is a white coating on the tongue that is a sure sign of YEAST ...commonly known as "thrush" and is highly contagious and everyone carries some amt of yeast in their bodies .

Coating of the tongue usually reflects a more systemic concern rather than a local process just affecting the mouth. In serious illnesses in which a person may be immuno-suppressed, a whitish coating can be evidence for infections such as thrush, which is due to the fungus, Candida albicans.

Candida is almost universally present but produces problems when the host's immune system is weakened. Thrush is diagnosed when the white patches on the tongue are scraped off and the underlying red tissue bleeds slightly. If this is the case, I recommend you see your family physician or dermatologist.

More commonly, a coated tongue reflects some weakness in your digestive power. According to Ayurveda, the ancient healing system from India, a coated tongue is an expression of ama.

This Sanskrit word means "undigested residue" and is a manifestation of the accumulation of toxins in the physiology. Some of the causes include consumption of toxic foods and substances, emotional stress, recent surgery, chemotherapy or antibiotic treatment.

From an herbal perspective, the first approach worth trying is to
rinse your mouth with aloe vera juice four times a day. First swirl
about a tablespoon in your mouth, spit it out and then drink a
tablespoon so you are receiving four tablespoons internally. Try this for two weeks.

An Ayurvedic herb worth knowing is Neem (Azadirachta indica). This is one of Ayurveda's most potent blood purifiers. Make a decoction by boiling a tablespoon of Neem leaves in a cup of water until the volume is reduced in half. Gargle and swish.

Gently cleaning your tongue when you brush your teeth provides an assessment of your current level of ama. You are not going to eliminate ama by cleaning your tongue, but you should notice
progressive improvement as you engage in life and heart purifying practices.

Aw shit, it's just bacteria on the tongue. Yes, it could be indicative of other things, but to get people freaked over thrush when 99.99% of the time its Micrococcus. Heart purfying practices?! I sense a yoga freak.

Just a SEX FREAK and a lady with many moons of healthcare education/practice :)

LS- thanks for this. What about guys getting stuff from BBBJ? I am a little confused about this practice because many providers seem so nonchalant about....

Contrary to popular belief, STDs can be contracted via bbbj and daty; Herpes of any kind (even with condoms its possible as sores can be the balls perinuim and anus) gonorrea can be carried in the back of your throat, HPV can be passed on to another woman (men are carriers but rarely have symptoms)...I could go on.

People have lost the fear of diseases now...it really bothers me.

When I worked in a brothel the other girls laughed at me when i brought in dental dams!

One gal actually said that if you wash your mouth with listerine you cant catch anything. Frankly if it were that easy, there wouldnt be so many STD clinics or adverts STD drugs.

While it is true that the risk of getting certain diseases are much lower w/ oral activities, that rate goes out window for a prostitute if she is blowing every wagging dick that comes her way without a condom.

I have to take EVERY precaution necessary to protect myself, my clients and whoever i may sleep with in my personal life. Therefore, will not provide oral or allow oral on me without protection. Some clients may bitch about it, but I'd rather not see them again and lose the money than comprimise my health (i will never be able to work again if get herpes, right?).

I like to be creative about protection and sexualize it; for example, putting the condom on with my mouth or in lieu of CIM, cum on my breasts,face or butt. Using extra thin condoms for BJ with lots of heating lube on the inside of it while massaging the prostate can be really helpful. Also for guys who feel choked by rubbers cuz they are big or thick, theres condoms with a larger fit or if a guy doesnt want to wear one...I have female condoms so they dont have to wear one.
Of course for some people thats still not enough, but I prefer to be creative and careful.

I used to be an STD counselor in Planned parenthood and frankly Ive seen it all...

Be safe kiddies!

A while back although I had no symptoms I discussed STD with my MD as I had a bit of minor irritation in my urethra. My exposure at that point was limited to getting BBBJs.

He said "trichomoniasis, chlamydia and gonorrhea were the main STD infections in the male urethra. Trichomoniasis, which typically causes no symptoms in males, is not known to be passed thru oral sex. Chlamydia and gonorrhea is possible but not likely to be passed thru oral sex as the bacteria is required to be pushed into the urethra — which is not a characteristic of oral sex (BBBJ) but is of vaginal sex.

He said that since I was concerned he ordered some STD tests (came out neg) and gave me a script for some antibiotics "should the test come out positive or if negative should the symptoms not resolve in a couple of days" (they did).

A while back although I had no symptoms I discussed STD with my MD as I had a bit of minor irritation in my urethra. My exposure at that point was limited to getting BBBJs.

He said "trichomoniasis, chlamydia and gonorrhea were the main STD infections in the male urethra. Trichomoniasis, which typically causes no symptoms in males, is not known to be passed thru oral sex. Chlamydia and gonorrhea is possible but not likely to be passed thru oral sex as the bacteria is required to be pushed into the urethra — which is not a characteristic of oral sex (BBBJ) but is of vaginal sex.

He said that since I was concerned he ordered some STD tests (came out neg) and gave me a script for some antibiotics "should the test come out positive or if negative should the symptoms not resolve in a couple of days" (they did).
It could also have been a UTI. Being an older guy, I have prostate issues which may cause that. According to my urologist. Simple antibiotics does the trick.

Another important

issue about herpes around the mouth or inside the mouth .
If you go down on a lady you are subject to giving it to her . If she just shaved and has any tiny little opening under the skin she can catch what you have .
This is another major reason many ladies refuse to allow DATY .
It is a tough job inspecting everyones mouth's for signs of infection and disease but it must be done ...therefore this is why when I personally meet a new friend for the first time ..... I suggest at least a 2 hr meeting to give me time to acess the persons body parts which will be touching any of mine .
If there is a white coating on the tongue that is a sure sign of YEAST ...commonly known as "thrush" and is highly contagious and everyone carries some amt of yeast in their bodies .

Coating of the tongue usually reflects a more systemic concern rather than a local process just affecting the mouth. In serious illnesses in which a person may be immuno-suppressed, a whitish coating can be evidence for infections such as thrush, which is due to the fungus, Candida albicans.

Candida is almost universally present but produces problems when the host's immune system is weakened. Thrush is diagnosed when the white patches on the tongue are scraped off and the underlying red tissue bleeds slightly. If this is the case, I recommend you see your family physician or dermatologist.

More commonly, a coated tongue reflects some weakness in your digestive power. According to Ayurveda, the ancient healing system from India, a coated tongue is an expression of ama.

This Sanskrit word means "undigested residue" and is a manifestation of the accumulation of toxins in the physiology. Some of the causes include consumption of toxic foods and substances, emotional stress, recent surgery, chemotherapy or antibiotic treatment.

From an herbal perspective, the first approach worth trying is to
rinse your mouth with aloe vera juice four times a day. First swirl
about a tablespoon in your mouth, spit it out and then drink a
tablespoon so you are receiving four tablespoons internally. Try this for two weeks.

An Ayurvedic herb worth knowing is Neem (Azadirachta indica). This is one of Ayurveda's most potent blood purifiers. Make a decoction by boiling a tablespoon of Neem leaves in a cup of water until the volume is reduced in half. Gargle and swish.

Gently cleaning your tongue when you brush your teeth provides an assessment of your current level of ama. You are not going to eliminate ama by cleaning your tongue, but you should notice
progressive improvement as you engage in life and heart purifying practices.
Some useful information. Neem is a powerful herb for destroying many pathogens, but it is cold in nature and could interfere with your warm kidney energy and sexual potency.

But, if you contracted something, bitter herbs like neem, golden seal, echinacea and far more in TCM, Traditional Chinese Medicine work well. Neem is great for external application.

Sometimes I find Ayurvedic Medicine a bit too simplistic when compared with TCM. But, Ayurvedic clinics in India carry on with an unbroken tradition. They can be quite powerful, but it depends on the practitioner and their intuition and their ability to diagnose and heal with this incredibly subtle science.

In the US, the formulas are often raw herbs and if your digestion is not optimal you fail to derive the benefits. However, when the herbs are combined synergistically with ghee, honey, black pepper, cloves ( a bit of shilajit) and other herbs, the effect can be quite intense and powerful.

A little white coating on the tongue as a result of cold congestion can be mitigated quite easily with herbs to raise Agni. (fire)

Balance is not so easily achieved. Much sicker people have a very red or purple hue to the tongue.

But, I do like your idea of diagnosing a girl before sex. A healthy girl is an attractive girl. When I see a girl in a lineup, of course I am looking for attractiveness and sexuality, but what makes a girl look vivacious, sexy and attractive is usually a girl that has vibrant young energy and health.

It’s always a roll of the dice in this hobby. I have a good five hash marks in these parlors and have had some alarms over the years but tests for STD’s came back negative and it was just prostatitis flaring up. I’m 62 but when I was 33 I contracted herpes 2 from my now wife then girl friend. I rarely get flareups but if I feel one coming on I’ll take a Valtrex and wait a week before I resume field work or home visits. That very first outbreak was pure hell on my shaft, god awful! I’ll never forget when the emergency room doctor looked at the clusters of little festering boils and told me (full of swagger) “You got herpies my man”, like it was some rite of passage.

Sometimes even a bad internal hemorrhoid or even external hemorrhoid can vibrate pain into your urethra, giving you that STD false alarm.

The “NOW clinical strength prostate health” has been a game changer for me. Since taking it, I have less inflammation. In addition to that I also drink pure ocean spray 100% pure cranberry juice concentrate every day mixed with water, since it’s so potent. According to consumer labs this brand has the highest potency. And I take a cranberry extract Capsule twice a day with my vitamins. Thank you for that recommendation, by the way on the NOW Formula.

One of my Empire ladies that I got rather close with once told me the girls “take stuff” preventatively and sometimes use vaginal suppositories. “Stuff” being antibiotics I guess. Regular use is not good of course.

It may sound weird but the Ph difference from one vagina to another can trigger an inflammation. It seems some pussy’s are more compatible than others, for me anyway. I swear I can smell and taste a healthy pussy, like a bomb sniffing dog.

.....One of my Empire ladies that I got rather close with once told me the girls “take stuff” preventatively and sometimes use vaginal suppositories. “Stuff” being antibiotics I guess. Regular use is not good of course.......
During the Vietnam War era the prostitutes used to take a penicillin pill daily as a way to prevent (they thought) STDs. At the end of that era, penicillin resistant gonorrhea emerged and many think was directly attributed to their misguided use of the drug.

BTW, @biteme post said that his uro prescribed Cipro for his case. I'm kinda surprised at that because according to CDC, in 2018 31.2% of gonorrhea was Cipro resistant. Of course that means that 68.8% was not resistant and if his panel came back neg after treatment all is good.

It’s always a roll of the dice in this hobby. I have a good five hash marks in these parlors and have had some alarms over the years but tests for STD’s came back negative and it was just prostatitis flaring up. I’m 62 but when I was 33 I contracted herpes 2 from my now wife then girl friend. I rarely get flareups but if I feel one coming on I’ll take a Valtrex and wait a week before I resume field work or home visits. That very first outbreak was pure hell on my shaft, god awful! I’ll never forget when the emergency room doctor looked at the clusters of little festering boils and told me (full of swagger) “You got herpies my man”, like it was some rite of passage.

Sometimes even a bad internal hemorrhoid or even external hemorrhoid can vibrate pain into your urethra, giving you that STD false alarm.

The “NOW clinical strength prostate health” has been a game changer for me. Since taking it, I have less inflammation. In addition to that I also drink pure ocean spray 100% pure cranberry juice concentrate every day mixed with water, since it’s so potent. According to consumer labs this brand has the highest potency. And I take a cranberry extract Capsule twice a day with my vitamins. Thank you for that recommendation, by the way on the NOW Formula.

One of my Empire ladies that I got rather close with once told me the girls “take stuff” preventatively and sometimes use vaginal suppositories. “Stuff” being antibiotics I guess. Regular use is not good of course.

It may sound weird but the Ph difference from one vagina to another can trigger an inflammation. It seems some pussy’s are more compatible than others, for me anyway. I swear I can smell and taste a healthy pussy, like a bomb sniffing dog.
I take my cranberry with vodka. :)

Some useful information. Neem is a powerful herb for destroying many pathogens, but it is cold in nature and could interfere with your warm kidney energy and sexual potency.

But, if you contracted something, bitter herbs like neem, golden seal, echinacea and far more in TCM, Traditional Chinese Medicine work well. Neem is great for external application.

Sometimes I find Ayurvedic Medicine a bit too simplistic when compared with TCM. But, Ayurvedic clinics in India carry on with an unbroken tradition. They can be quite powerful, but it depends on the practitioner and their intuition and their ability to diagnose and heal with this incredibly subtle science.

In the US, the formulas are often raw herbs and if your digestion is not optimal you fail to derive the benefits. However, when the herbs are combined synergistically with ghee, honey, black pepper, cloves ( a bit of shilajit) and other herbs, the effect can be quite intense and powerful.

A little white coating on the tongue as a result of cold congestion can be mitigated quite easily with herbs to raise Agni. (fire)

Balance is not so easily achieved. Much sicker people have a very red or purple hue to the tongue.

But, I do like your idea of diagnosing a girl before sex. A healthy girl is an attractive girl. When I see a girl in a lineup, of course I am looking for attractiveness and sexuality, but what makes a girl look vivacious, sexy and attractive is usually a girl that has vibrant young energy and health.
Not sure how confident you should be based on looks alone.

Not sure how confident you should be based on looks alone.
Yes, you are right, with respect to anybody harboring a pathogen. You just can never tell conclusively. They even go under the radar so

I am talking about someone’s energetic health and the functioning of their organs.

When somebody’s organs are not in optimal condition, there is a downtrodden sluggishness in appearance. They lose their attractiveness and glow. Lines and wrinkles appear which are not just fine lines of graceful aging. Eyes lose their luster, dark circles and bags under the eyes.

You probably would avoid that girl if given a choice compared with a cheerful and healthy appearing lady.

Health can be improved and the appearance regains vibrancy, attractiveness and energy.

Constant worry, negativity, lack of fresh air, sunshine, vitamin and mineral rich fresh foods, can deplete someone and they look worn-out. And, in that worn-out condition, they are less able to fight off pathogens.

Supposedly pathogens thrive in an acidic environment and weaken in an alkaline environment.

I have spent time with very rugged men in their 90’s, 100’s and over. They all spent time in the fresh air and sunlight, ate well and incorporated some other factors which are impossible for us to replicate given our geography, so not worth mentioning.

But, fresh food, fresh air,, sunlight, breathing, movement, and a mind that does not dwell in negativity surely makes common sense.

Yes, you are right, with respect to anybody harboring a pathogen. You just can never tell conclusively. They even go under the radar so

I am talking about someone’s energetic health and the functioning of their organs.

When somebody’s organs are not in optimal condition, there is a downtrodden sluggishness in appearance. They lose their attractiveness and glow. Lines and wrinkles appear which are not just fine lines of graceful aging. Eyes lose their luster, dark circles and bags under the eyes.

You probably would avoid that girl if given a choice compared with a cheerful and healthy appearing lady.

Health can be improved and the appearance regains vibrancy, attractiveness and energy.

Constant worry, negativity, lack of fresh air, sunshine, vitamin and mineral rich fresh foods, can deplete someone and they look worn-out. And, in that worn-out condition, they are less able to fight off pathogens.

Supposedly pathogens thrive in an acidic environment and weaken in an alkaline environment.

I have spent time with very rugged men in their 90’s, 100’s and over. They all spent time in the fresh air and sunlight, ate well and incorporated some other factors which are impossible for us to replicate given our geography, so not worth mentioning.

But, fresh food, fresh air,, sunlight, breathing, movement, and a mind that does not dwell in negativity surely makes common sense.
Pretty sure energetic health has absolutely nothing to do with protection from STD's. Stay on topic and stop giving false information from holistic beliefs.