STDs

I think I mightve gotten an HPV bump on my dick, only got handjobs from this place but it was a busy place so yea. How common is that, I thought it wasnt?

One thing I'm worried about is STDs from CFS. Assuming the condom is on properly and doesnt break ofc, the main thing I worry about is genital herpes and HPV. How common/likely could that happen even when always covered? I would only get CBJs as well

I think I mightve gotten an HPV bump on my dick, only got handjobs from this place but it was a busy place so yea. How common is that, I thought it wasnt?

One thing I'm worried about is STDs from CFS. Assuming the condom is on properly and doesnt break ofc, the main thing I worry about is genital herpes and HPV. How common/likely could that happen even when always covered? I would only get CBJs as well
Do you think you got HPV from a HJ? And when you say you "only got HJ from this place" which place are you referring to? Are you saying you plan on only doing CFS and CBJ, or that is what you have been doing already.

hpv most people get during their lifetime and isnt significant, some can go bad but isn't normally an issue.
herpes, supposedly we are all carriers without breakouts and who knows what causes a break out.
if you're doing all covered services and you're concern i just recommend you improve your immune system and eat healthy (no pizza,soda,burgers etc.)

The bump(s) could be Fordyce nodules which are commonly on the lips and around the mouth but also form on male & female genitals. A Dr. could tell you what you have. Fordyce nodules are benign.

billyS

Reign of Terror
herpes, supposedly we are all carriers without breakouts and who knows what causes a break out.
I have never heard that.
Where did you hear that?

if you're doing all covered services and you're concern i just recommend you improve your immune system and eat healthy (no pizza,soda,burgers etc.)
Condoms, no soda, no pizza. Got it.
I've been doing it wrong my whole life.

I have never heard that.
Where did you hear that?

I had a couple very small bumps on my inner lips and asked my dentist, figuring they know all things mouth. He told me what they were, said they were harmless, and I did the Google research from there.

I have never heard that.
Where did you hear that?

eating healthy is part of boosting your immune system and If you eat a lot of foods and beverages high in sugar or refined carbohydrates, which the body processes as sugar, you may be reducing your body's ability to ward off disease.

1687957376985.png

billyS

Reign of Terror
eating healthy is part of boosting your immune system and If you eat a lot of foods and beverages high in sugar or refined carbohydrates, which the body processes as sugar, you may be reducing your body's ability to ward off disease.

View attachment 26435
I was joking about the soda and pizza. I actually eat pretty clean myself but enjoy some junk food in moderation, especially on days I do bbfs.

Somehow even being in the hobby most of my adult life I've managed to stay out of those high percentages.
But where is that quote from?
Is it from a Google search?

I was joking about the soda and pizza. I actually eat pretty clean myself but enjoy some junk food in moderation, especially on days I do bbfs.

Somehow even being in the hobby most of my adult life I've managed to stay out of those high percentages.
But where is that quote from?
Is it from a Google search?
yeah thats from google.
it's hard to eat healthy with the american diet. literally everything is refined carbs.

billyS

Reign of Terror
yeah thats from google.
it's hard to eat healthy with the american diet. literally everything is refined carbs.
It's actually more expensive and time consuming to eat healthier.

Might have to move this conversation to another thread though because I want to keep this about STD's.

Hey all, so posting this again cause i guess i wasn’t explicit enough. Regarding $Mi$Mi$, I got an std from this girl on SA. She was the only one i was fucking, and after i got tested and confronted her she said she knew she had it and was waiting to see if i would get it or not. She also admitted to fucking guys on the daily without a condom and said most stds aren’t really a problem for guys. This happened to me. Others have hit me up and said the same happened to them more recently but that is on them to come forward and confirm.

You guys would be amazed at how high mileage some of these young students are! Please be careful these is so much non condom sex with sex workers now that it feels very risky not to use one personally and i’ve been trying very hard to think with the right head.
I don’t do fs bareback with providers but I wonder if there’s much difference with asking for a bbbj? Any thoughts fellow mongers?