STDs

Yes, you are right, with respect to anybody harboring a pathogen. You just can never tell conclusively. They even go under the radar so

I am talking about someone’s energetic health and the functioning of their organs.

When somebody’s organs are not in optimal condition, there is a downtrodden sluggishness in appearance. They lose their attractiveness and glow. Lines and wrinkles appear which are not just fine lines of graceful aging. Eyes lose their luster, dark circles and bags under the eyes.

You probably would avoid that girl if given a choice compared with a cheerful and healthy appearing lady.

Health can be improved and the appearance regains vibrancy, attractiveness and energy.

Constant worry, negativity, lack of fresh air, sunshine, vitamin and mineral rich fresh foods, can deplete someone and they look worn-out. And, in that worn-out condition, they are less able to fight off pathogens.

Supposedly pathogens thrive in an acidic environment and weaken in an alkaline environment.

I have spent time with very rugged men in their 90’s, 100’s and over. They all spent time in the fresh air and sunlight, ate well and incorporated some other factors which are impossible for us to replicate given our geography, so not worth mentioning.

But, fresh food, fresh air,, sunlight, breathing, movement, and a mind that does not dwell in negativity surely makes common sense.
The haggard look of the women you describe occurs with excessive drinking or drug use which is always apparent.

A while back although I had no symptoms I discussed STD with my MD as I had a bit of minor irritation in my urethra. My exposure at that point was limited to getting BBBJs.

He said "trichomoniasis, chlamydia and gonorrhea were the main STD infections in the male urethra. Trichomoniasis, which typically causes no symptoms in males, is not known to be passed thru oral sex. Chlamydia and gonorrhea is possible but not likely to be passed thru oral sex as the bacteria is required to be pushed into the urethra — which is not a characteristic of oral sex (BBBJ) but is of vaginal sex.

He said that since I was concerned he ordered some STD tests (came out neg) and gave me a script for some antibiotics "should the test come out positive or if negative should the symptoms not resolve in a couple of days" (they did).
I had a conversation with my urologist about this. His response was that he has not seen a single case of an STD like gonorrhea or Chlamydia passed via mouth to penis or mouth to vagina. He said penis to vagina and penis to anus are the culprits. My contact was penis to mouth with an old atf. At the time - I was super paranoid about an STD due to pain in my scrotum and my abdomen. Ultimately I got tested anonymously and went back to the urologist and discussed it again. He said “you should have believed me” but always better safe than sorry.

R

royalking18

I'm proof that STDs can easily be caught with BBBJs. I tested positive for gonorrhea twice this year. I'm in the NYC area and been going for years to several agencies. Most of these agencies never allowed BBBJs until like 5 years ago or so, but I think it's time for covered to come back for all acts. Scary shit. The first time I tested positive was back in January, got the treatment (500ml ceftriaxone) and the symptoms went away, doctor said no need to retest if symptoms don't come back. Well, I continued to hobby even though this was an obvious sign to quit, but symptoms came back like 2.5 weeks ago and got the same treatment after testing positive. No symptoms since, but this time I will retest in a couple months just to make sure.

I'm proof that STDs can easily be caught with BBBJs. I tested positive for gonorrhea twice this year. I'm in the NYC area and been going for years to several agencies. Most of these agencies never allowed BBBJs until like 5 years ago or so, but I think it's time for covered to come back for all acts. Scary shit. The first time I tested positive was back in January, got the treatment (500ml ceftriaxone) and the symptoms went away, doctor said no need to retest if symptoms don't come back. Well, I continued to hobby even though this was an obvious sign to quit, but symptoms came back like 2.5 weeks ago and got the same treatment after testing positive. No symptoms since, but this time I will retest in a couple months just to make sure.
What were the main symptoms?

The bbbj has been the primary source of gonorrhea [and the antibiotic resistant one] in the US for over a decade now.

It made big news in 2017, multiple main stream news sources
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...he-clap-is-excellent-at-resisting-antibiotics

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/...d-super-gonorrhea-resistant-to-antibiotic.htm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/health/gonorrhea-throat-oral-sex.html

They wrote about how gonorrhea in your throat goes away without any antibiotics [saliva is a natural antibiotic for it]
https://www.plannedparenthoodaction...ness-why-should-you-care-about-oral-gonorrhea

But it was first identified back in 2012, as being a problem
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/10/01/sex-and-the-superbug

And this STD's profile risk like many of the more high profile ones, all stem from the men-on-men gay sex, with the bisexual men passing it into the straight community [AIDS/HIV, Monkeypox, gonorrhea etc].
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5176237/

No reviews I see. What agency do you use?

I need help and someone to talk me off a ledge. I'm most likely paranoid but I think I have syphilis.

Without giving up too much info about my work, I was around children with Hand Foot and Mouth disease and it was going around and I always was under the impression only kids get it but I had a fever for a few days and then these red painful and itchy bumps appeared on my hands. The bumps hurt to pick anything up, close my hands, basically do anything. I text my doctor friend some photos and he goes "yeah it looks like Coxsackie" "or Syphilis but as long as you haven't fucked any thai hookers lately it's Coxsackie". Of course I lol and shoot the shit but I freak out.

I ran to an urgent care to get tested today but am waiting 2-3 days for the result. I have never done any BBFS but about a month ago I saw this asian (possibly thai) twice and got a bbbj and gave her daty.

Everyone says the Coxsackie blisters don't normally hurt but mine do and I do feel itchy all over today but that could be just in my head. It's most likely Coxsackie because it makes the most sense but I'm nervous as fuck. Am I losing it?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I need help and someone to talk me off a ledge. I'm most likely paranoid but I think I have syphilis.

Without giving up too much info about my work, I was around children with Hand Foot and Mouth disease and it was going around and I always was under the impression only kids get it but I had a fever for a few days and then these red painful and itchy bumps appeared on my hands. The bumps hurt to pick anything up, close my hands, basically do anything. I text my doctor friend some photos and he goes "yeah it looks like Coxsackie" "or Syphilis but as long as you haven't fucked any thai hookers lately it's Coxsackie". Of course I lol and shoot the shit but I freak out.

I ran to an urgent care to get tested today but am waiting 2-3 days for the result. I have never done any BBFS but about a month ago I saw this asian (possibly thai) twice and got a bbbj and gave her daty.

Everyone says the Coxsackie blisters don't normally hurt but mine do and I do feel itchy all over today but that could be just in my head. It's most likely Coxsackie because it makes the most sense but I'm nervous as fuck. Am I losing it?
No you're not losing it, you should be worried. I think that Thai chick gave you AIDS. Did you screen for HIV?

Also I see you go to Fantasy a lot. Did you see Hermes lately?