Sopranos

I'm not surprised this thread is kaput after a lackluster episode Sunday night. With only three episodes left, it was a bad time to produce a dud. Of course, I'm sure plenty of folks will chastise me for being simple and expecting more action. So be it.

Sunday's episode was not a complete loss. As a credit junkie, I noticed for the first time that they credit -

Food Stylist.

Personally, I have been enjoying the season. The focus seems to be more on interactions on the personal rather than business level. Interesting in a different way.

It seems to me that they softened up Svetlana considerably since the earlier seasons when she was just Irina's cousin, and now she looks pretty damn good (or maybe it is her less harsh personality that makes her look that good). The greatest part is that she seems to be the first woman to ever reject Tony.

That is the beauty of television...

Originally posted by vegasjim
There are only 2 episodes left this season and they have many loose ends to tie up.
Remember how last season ended? There was so much shit flying around, at the end of the season, I didn't know which way to turn. But that is the beauty of television; especially cable television. As long as idiots like us keep watchin' they have no reason to end it. Watch... this season will end with at least 5 good questions... Me? I'm still waiting for the Russian guy (who Paulie and Chrisopher tried to whack, the "Interior Decorator" guy) to come back from last year to fuck with Paulie and Christopher. We'll all get pissed off, but you know where we'll be when the next season starts? RIGHT BACK IN FRONT OF HBO, WATCHIN' THE SOPRANOS! Plus, we'll get all our buddies, who don't have HBO this year, to get HBO for the Sopranos next year...

Beansie

Maybe I missed something but I thought Beansie died when Richie beat him up. Now he shows up in Miami in a wheelchair. But I sure would love to have his nurse(s).

Question - do you tnink he can still get it up?

Re: Beansie

Originally posted by bigguy49
Maybe I missed something but I thought Beansie died when Richie beat him up. Now he shows up in Miami in a wheelchair. But I sure would love to have his nurse(s).

Question - do you tnink he can still get it up?
Beansie never died was in very serious shape when last we saw him. He was therefore no longer able to work, yaddah yaddah yaddah. But I tell you this, he seemed way to recovered for what he went through.
Must be that awesome Floridian weather.

Re: Re: Beansie

Originally posted by Casper

Beansie never died was in very serious shape when last we saw him. He was therefore no longer able to work, yaddah yaddah yaddah. But I tell you this, he seemed way to recovered for what he went through.
Must be that awesome Floridian weather.
And a great health plan.

This season just doesn't seem to have that kick to it. But I can't wait to see how it ends. I'll be glued to that TV set for the full 75 minutes.

Tony's crew is quickly being reduced to increasing low numbers. Furio was oh so close to sending Tony to his maker, of so close.

Good Sopranos, things are setting up nicely for the finale. Paulie smothering the old lady to pad his envelope was a little disturbing . . .