Sopranos

Originally posted by vegasjim
OK who is next to get wacked??
Could be Silvio, since he's so very pissed at Tony for moving Chris up.

Chris is in a very precarious position right now considering his GF and the FBI.

And Paulie Walnuts has been broadly hinted at.

Originally posted by jp1064
I almost thought Ralph was going to get wacked tonight while he was playing basketball. It was a very strange scene.
That was a strange scene. I see either Silvio, Chris, or Adriana getting wacked next but who knows. The show is now following so many story lines. It really is a great show.

Originally posted by RoosterC74
Austin,

Meadow looked so spreadable she was incrediable. I think Ralphie's Days are numbered.

Every season it looks like this.
No way Ralphie gets hit.
Hes a soprano captain with a crew and the order has to come down from the very top and Tony has said many times what a great earner he is.
Hes a scumbag.
Always was, always will be one, but hes Tonys scumbag and Tony knows who will make the bucks for him.

Originally posted by Austin
No commercials, real dialogue, faster moving and better scenery than soaps.

BUT IT IS TILL A SOAP!!!!
Watched fanatically and discussed like it is real and matters.
A SOAP IS A SOAP.

SOAP was a SOAP. It was well written, hilariously funny to boot. Now being shown on TVLand Friday and Sat nites.

Originally posted by BigMadM

Every season it looks like this.
No way Ralphie gets hit.
Hes a soprano captain with a crew and the order has to come down from the very top and Tony has said many times what a great earner he is.
Hes a scumbag.
Always was, always will be one, but hes Tonys scumbag and Tony knows who will make the bucks for him.
Yeah, but he made a bad joke about the other boss's wife's fat ass. He'll be hit now for sure.

These guys have no respect for anyone or anything except the guys on the higher rungs of the ladder.
They make jokes about everything and anything.
I find it hard to believe that last year, he kills his gf outside tonys club, and nobody gives a shit.
So he makes a joke, it isnt his bosses wife, and tony doesnt exactly care for the ny crew anyway...
Just my take of things.

(From the Department of Redundancy Department...my comment about the Sopranos not having commercials and thus not being a soap opera was a semi-joke...they are called "soap operas" because, at least once upon a time, they were sponsored by soap companies that ran tons of commercials to sell to the housewives in the audience...)

Traditional Soap Operas only have 4 plots:

Love Triangles

I've got a relative in the hospital

Whose baby is this anyway?

Realtionships leading to Marriage with a big wedding

"who's gonna get whacked next?" does not fit the paradigm