Sopranos

Re: Re: Just remind me......

Originally posted by gardener

Wrong! Last words: "You fat fuck".
Yep....could be right. All I know is that I don't want to piss Tony off about horses.

And what's he gonna do when he finds out his bride Carmella has been pilfering from his stash?

"i thought tony's patience with chris was just about exhausted last night, and kept expecting him to back the bulldozer over his junkie ass"

I actually thought his response was remarkably controlled...but we've all seen how Tony can seem very controlled about some perceived wrong, and then right when you think it is past history he blows up and it bubbles back up to the surface in a fit of rage.

I am betting that if Tony hadn't needed Christopher's immediate and secret help he would have really laid into him...verbally at least...and that it isn't over yet.

RIP - Ralphie aka Joey Pants

Ralph torched the stable cause Tony told him about seeing Valentina (or maybe just cause he's ONE SICK FUCK)

Chris: Tony's gonna either smack him around big time or he's going to get pinched by the FBI and give up Tony eventually.

Tony cares more about animals than people. Go figure

Paulie: Immature Mama's boy. Gonna move to the NY family but he'll get double crossed by them. If he can turn on one family, he can turn on the other. He's being played big time.

Silvio: Hard to read him

Furio: Needs glasses if he thinks Carmella is hot. Madoone.

Uncle Junior: He'll really go senile.

Meadow: bring her back she's hot

Baby Bing: Useless

Valentina: Love those naked scenes. Leave out Tony next time.

Bada Bing: We haven't seen any nude Bada Bing chicks in a long time. We want strippers, we want strippers, we want strippers. By the way the real Bada Bing is a bikini place. Oy vey.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Casper
By the way the real Bada Bing is a bikini place. Oy vey.
No it isn't! Satin Dolls was topless and g-string all the way. Unless it changed in the last couple years and became family oriented.

Last edited:
most shocking thing ralphie getting cut off show.

Look at it from business standpoint.
Biggest earner.
Soprano is an Idiot.
Kills his own Number one earner.
His chosen successor is a junkie.
His wife steals from him.
He lets ralphie slide for beating a woman to death outside his club but a fucking horse, a horse that only was a step or 2 away from being lame, that he kills ralphie for.

I dont see the show running more than a season or 2 more.

They kill a guy like ralphie off the show mid season this year, not much left.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I dont see the show running more than a season or 2 more.

They kill a guy like ralphie off the show mid season this year, not much left.
Gotta disagree with this. The downward spiral can be a long and winding road.

pswope

One out of three
BMM

That's the whole point. Tony is such a pyschological mess to the degree of being dysfunctional. He'll probably be wracked with guilt and wind up taking care of Ralph's kid.

(btw- Harvey Pitt's self destruction isn't very different)

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
I thought I read that they weren't planning to have the show run any longer than another season or two. (at least that's what the creator and stars have said)

They originally announced that this would be the last season and then extended to another beyond that. Seems like as long as there is audience interest, dough to fund it, and the actors and creators are enjoying what they do, they can extend it as often as they choose to.