Sopranos

Originally posted by BigMadM
most shocking thing ralphie getting cut off show.

Look at it from business standpoint.
Biggest earner.
Soprano is an Idiot.
Kills his own Number one earner.
His chosen successor is a junkie.
His wife steals from him.
He lets ralphie slide for beating a woman to death outside his club but a fucking horse, a horse that only was a step or 2 away from being lame, that he kills ralphie for.

I dont see the show running more than a season or 2 more.

They kill a guy like ralphie off the show mid season this year, not much left.
I'll bet the show's going to be a whole lot better now that he's gone. Watch.

Originally posted by jp1064
No it isn't! Satin Dolls was topless and g-string all the way. Unless it changed in the last couple years and became family oriented.
I was at Satin Dolls a few months ago. They all kept their clothing on. Even the female customers. mierd!

He lets ralphie slide for beating a woman to death outside his club but a fucking horse, a horse that only was a step or 2 away from being lame, that he kills ralphie for.
I'm sure you know it was more complex than that. The horse was the "trigger" (heh) but I believe Tony actually killed Ralph for two reasons.

1) Ralph fought back. Viciously. Verbally and physically. Unlike the alderman, Ralphie wasn't just going to take it and cry. If Ralph hadn't smarted off about sausages and picked up that frying pan, he probably would have gotten away with a beating. But he pushed Tony beyond reasoning.

2) The issue beneath all of Tony's issues: Tony sees far too much of himself in Ralph. Ralph embodies everything Tony despises in himself, and Ralph displayed all of them this week. I'll bet Tony saw flashes of his own face on Ralph's head as he was throttling the life out of him and nearly crying about the horse.

Further, when Ralph said earlier in the evening that if he'd had a wife like Carmella he may have been different, it must have sent an icey spear through Tony's gut. Tony was terrified that Ralph was correct, which would mean that T. is just as much of a shithead. Worse still, crediting Carmella for what Tony actually has a handle on takes any credit away from him. While leaving him with all the guilt for the bad.

Tony's mind is a constant battle against the self image his mother instilled in him.

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
casper

u dear sweet man

maybe if u would of shoved those dollar bills between my boobs i would of taken it all off
My bad. I shall run right down to the bank tomorrow and get a wad of dollar bills (they come in a pack of 50 - all retail people know this..lol) and hold onto them in case there's a next time. Otherwise there's always private lap dances. Just don't tell you know who or she might get jealous ;) (waiting for the mayhem to begin)

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
I finally saw the whole episode last night. Three comments/questions:

1) Thank you Dr. Freud (i.e., Space) for that analysis. Did Dr. Melfi send a consulting fee?

2) Valentina has a magnificent ass!!

3) Where did Chris go?

When Furio passed by Heaven is a Spa, I wanted to tell everyone in the room "Hey, I got jerked off there once!" Discretion prevailed, however.

Gotta love the mafia intervention.

Wow Great Show!

Three more shows this season and many questions to be answered.
1- What happens when Tony sees picture of his horse hanging in Paulie's apartment?
2- Will Chris make it thru rehab? & will he not say anything he shouldn't while getting straight?
3- Will Furio try to wack Tony to be with Carlmela?
4- How will Jr's trial go?
5- Will a war with NY happen?
6- Will Tony's crew retailate thinking Tony wacked Ralph?
7- Will Tony figure out Paulie been feeding NY mob info?

And the question again! Who gets wacked Next?

so did anyone else laugh their ass off yesterday when chris sat on the dog and killed it...

i laughed so hard i did not get laid last night, the girl i was with got so pissed off at me and my sense of humor. damn, it's just a tv show, girl

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by pjorourke
I thought Tony was gonna whack him right there over the dog.
Nah, not in front of all those witnesses.

BTW, a girl I know was at a restaurant in NNJ the other night and Tony Soprano was there. She had gone outside the restaurant and he honked his horn and waved to get her attention as he was driving off.

Originally posted by Flounder

Nah, not in front of all those witnesses.

BTW, a girl I know was at a restaurant in NNJ the other night and Tony Soprano was there. She had gone outside the restaurant and he honked his horn and waved to get her attention as he was driving off.
That's nothing. I share dining space with several "Tony Soprano's" every Friday or Saturday I sit down to dinner at Forno's.

so did anyone else laugh their ass off yesterday when chris sat on the dog and killed it...
I laughed at him sitting on the dog and I laughed even harder that he was so clueless to that fact. I knew he would be in the dog house when Ade came back.
They went to an intervention and a brawl broke out. Who would have thunk it.
Anyone else think that maybe Paulie was the one that did the horse in to get back at Ralph for crank calling his mom?
Plastic seat cover on Paulie's chair was priceless. Another authentic touch.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Thorn

That's nothing. I share dining space with several "Tony Soprano's" every Friday or Saturday I sit down to dinner at Forno's.
I meant the guy who plays him on the show.

Random thoughs

Plastic seat cover was priceless and the rolling, non electrical vacuum cleaner....I was cracking up.

Is it me or does anyone realize that if you shave Carmella and Furio's heads they look like twins?

Furio getting driven back from the airport was just like Tony driving to NJ in the opening with all the "landmarks" (heaven is a spa) I almost said to my GF "hey thats in Little Ferry", like it was any other place but then thought better of it.

Also wondering if Tony's fat ass would have fit on the couch if that one-legged russian had two legs.

By the way...Valentina is #1 on my fantasy fuck list..sounds weird but her eyelashes drive me crazy. She has to be the type that looks up when giving head.