Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Attention Raleigh, NC

Are your wallets as empty as your Stockings hanging on the Fireplace?

Come relax with me!! Even if for Only an Hour, I will be your one stop shop for holiday stress relief.

I'm Sweeter than all the cookies and pies. I don't need to be packaged! AND... You dont have to worry about taking all the paper bows and tape off to get to the present I have for you!!

And if all that doesn't convince you... I Guarantee you that no one else can hold on to $200 and make it last you an entire hour!!

So, Please call me and lets have some Holiday Relaxation. Happy Endings are not just a Fairy Tale!

631-464-0288

s/n
Apologies to my Long Island Friends, but be reassured that I will be back soon!!

Attention Raleigh, NC

Are your wallets as empty as your Stockings hanging on the Fireplace?

Come relax with me!! Even if for Only an Hour, I will be your one stop shop for holiday stress relief.

I'm Sweeter than all the cookies and pies. I don't need to be packaged! AND... You dont have to worry about taking all the paper bows and tape off to get to the present I have for you!!

And if all that doesn't convince you... I Guarantee you that no one else can hold on to $200 and make it last you an entire hour!!

So, Please call me and lets have some Holiday Relaxation. Happy Endings are not just a Fairy Tale!

631-464-0288

s/n
Apologies to my Long Island Friends, but be reassured that I will be back soon!!
Why do I want to put a bow on your whoha now?? Maybe a mistletoe hung over it too!!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hi Guys! I'm so glad to be back in NY on Long Island. Must say, I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and Meeting new faces as well.

Come see me tonight. I would love to share my time with you and enjoy the passion and intimacy we create together. Im in Ronkonkoma at an upscale location and I'm waiting for you....

❤ Sophia 631-464-0288

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just a quick note:

When I ask for verification, I have to be able to VERIFY your info. So a website that's completely undeveloped, references that are MIA or Retired, or info that is just lacking all merit or completeness is absolutely unacceptable. The process of verification is to put my mind at ease. If you don't like it or can't give valid info - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE!!

my safety and freedom are priceless.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm going to post this in both of my threads so there is no room for confusion or question or even doubt... I try my damndest to remember everyone... I take notes and I try to be as friendly and personable as possible... unfortunately for you... If you give me a different names than you originally gave me, I have some immediate trust issues. So please take this for what it is worth... I happen To be very honest, it's something I feel cursed with honestly... So please don't waste your time lying to me because keeping up your lies is kinda hard when you don't contact regularly. Id much rather you say that you are not comfortable with talking or whatever... I can not risk me or my girl for your bullshit. I don't wish any ill will on anyone, so don't take this negatively. But, please do me a favor and waste someone else's time, I'm not interested in your BS and blacklisting anyone doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Money means nothing if you are locked up or if you put any of your companions at risk of exposure ... period ... ok... I'm off my soap box. Have a great night.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm available in Melville
240/160/100

Attn All Potential New Clients:
Please do not call to ask me any questions regarding session details. Mentioning UG is not valid verification therefore I will not answer anything more than whether I'm available and what my rates are.

I'm happy to meet new people and always eager to see my regulars.

I prefer text.
631-464-0288

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm available in Garden City
240/160/100

Attn All Potential New Clients:
Please do not call to ask me any questions regarding session details. Mentioning UG is not valid verification therefore I will not answer anything more than whether I'm available and what my rates are.

I'm happy to meet new people and always eager to see my regulars.

I prefer text for discretion reasons.
631-464-0288