Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Word of advice, if you are meeting any providers at the Upsky... park at Applebee's until you get the room number. I just saw some swine downstairs harassing a guy sitting in his car.

PS... I'm in Hauppauge for the next few days. ;)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have a bittersweet announcement to make. I am moving back to NC in 3 weeks. I am so greatfull to all of you for your patience, support, and kindness that yall have shown me this past year. After talking to my son this morning, I know this is the right decision for me. I would love to see all of my clients to say goodbye. So please know that I will be focusing all my attention on regular clients and they will have priority. It has truly been a pleasure. I really feel at home here and I thank you all for that.

I'm available in Hauppauge today. Call or text me.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
To all of my REGULARS: until I leave it will be offering yall the following rates as a courtesy for the short notice:

Hour $160, Half Hour $100, Quick $60

For all new clients that are ACTIVE PARTICIPATING MEMBERS of UG, the following rates will be yours:

Hour $200, Half Hour $140, No QV

The following rates will be for LURKERS, NON MEMBERS, AND MEMBERS THAT DON'T INTERACT:

Hour $250, Half Hour $160, No QV

Last edited by a moderator:

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am in Ronkonkoma this whole week until next Saturday.

Please note that all of the rates listed below are contingent upon UG membership. so if you are a regular but just a UG lurker, your rate will not be affected. UG has been very good to me and the members have grown to accept me and mostly love me :) I pay to advertise on here so the members get a benefit because they are the reason that my advertising dollars are not wasted.

Call or text for an appointment .

*Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm in Ronkonkoma until this coming Tuesday and then I'm going to spend my last week in the Melville area.

I don't want to forget to say this.... I am thankful for this site and the clients that follow me and support me no matter what . It's not every day that you find a hooker with a heart, but I guess that's why Banacek nicknamed me the "Happy Holistic Hooker".

Thank you Slinky and Banacek, and let's not forget AlwaysHavingFun (as long as he is hounding me) for your patience and guidance with site rules and my opinionated mouth.

I will return as often as I am able to. Coming to Long Island was the best decision I have made. I will have to let all my kinfolk down in NC know that these damn YANKEES here in NY aren't so bad after all... well not all of you. Yall are like Tumors, start to grow on you! Thank you for the calls, texts, emails, visits, presents and everything else, but most of all, thank you for the friendships.

*Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
2 more Nights Here in Ronkonkoma, then Tuesday after lunch I will be in Melville until I leave town. 10 more days. Text me to schedule.

REGULARS - Call for special rate
Active Members - 200hr 140hh (verify SN)
Lurkers - 240hr, 160hh (non-participant)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Looks like Kelly and I are swapping locations like we swap so many other things :p;)

Available in Ronkonkoma until 2pm tomorrow then I will be in Plainview until I leave for NC.

Get in touch with me and let's have some fun .

Www.sophiabelle4u.com

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Tonight is my last night in Melville . Tomorrow I will be in Carle Place which is where I will be untill my departure on Friday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
On the final few days...

I'm in Plainview until Lunch time, then the remainder of my time will be in Carle Place. Thursday will be my last day. my flight leaves Friday morning around 8. call or text .