Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
PSA: Attn ALL

Please don't take offense to this in any way. Also, this is not directed at anyone in particular, it's for everyone to know.

I am all in favor of this site and I enjoy the plethora of discussions contained on this site. And because I respect Slinky and what he's done to host all of this and keep it going, I will not participate in outside discussions of the site that relate to any drama contained on the site. I will not discuss members and their drama with any other member or lurker. It will never end in a good way. Please stop contacting me for such information.

Thank You

Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Good Morning Mongers!

I am available in Farmingdale this week for Incalls.

I'm always available for outcalls. Please note that outcall appointments have to be a minimum of 1 hour (sometimes more depending on location).

$250/Hour
$500/2 Hours
$200 per each additional hour
$1500-$2500 for overnights

For those of you who do not have that kind of time to spare, I also offer the following:

$160/Half Hour
$100/ 15 Mins

Any rates posted prior to now are no longer valid.

S/N - Tonight around 9pm
I have been invited to be a guest on a local podcast tonight. I'm looking forward to the experience and wanted to invite anyone who might be interested in listening to tune in.

DanRomanoShow.com

Show starts around 9pm. It is an R rated show.

IF anyone has any suggestions, helpful advice, or even topics you would like to hear discussed, please let me know on here or email me (sophiabelle4u@gmail.com) or TEXT me (631-464-0288).

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

~Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I am available in Farmingdale for Incalls.

I'm always available for outcalls. Please note that outcall appointments have to be a minimum of 1 hour (sometimes more depending on location).

$250/Hour
$500/2 Hours

For those of you who do not have that kind of time to spare, I also offer the following:

$160/Half Hour
$100/ 15 Mins

sophiabelle4u@gmail.com
TEXT me 631-464-0288

~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm only doing incalls tonight. I'll be available through like 10am or 11am

Only seeing Regulars or Reputable & Verifiable Members.

Text for location

631*464*0288

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Im in Central Slip\Hauppauge area for Incalls only right now.

$250/Hour
$500/2 Hours

$160/Half Hour
$100/ 15 Mins

sophiabelle4u@gmail.com
TEXT me 631-464-0288

~Sophia Belle

S/N: I have a surprise for any regulars I see (or 100% legit and verifiable members - you will have to go thru serious screening )

Southern Charm and Hospitality times 3

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Ok. 2 girl sessions tomorrow! Make appointments. I have pics of her to share. She's a super sexy Latin beauty.

600hr
400hh

Do not bother contacting me about it unless you are willing to go through screening. She doesn't want her pics posted, but I will share with regulars and verified potentials!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hope Everyone has a great weekend. Not 100% sure if I will be back next week or if I will wait until after Thanksgiving. Text me to set up any appointments and I will decide based on scheduling requests.

~Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Im in Syosset for Incalls.

$250/Hour
$160/Half Hour
$100/ 15 Mins

sophiabelle4u@gmail.com
TEXT me 631-464-0288

If I can verify you as an interactive member on UG - meaning you write reviews and participate in discussions - the following rates will apply as special today:

$200 - 1 hour
$140 - 1/2 hour
$80 - 15 minutes

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have had no phone access since late last night. I have been at T-Mobile since they opened and I literally just got to my room. I have a new phone now And hopefully won’t have any more problems

I want to apologize to everyone that I missed appointments with today.

I’m available now in Commack. Please text me as I can’t keep up with all the calls right this moment,

631*464*0288

~Sophia