Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Uggggh... Couldn't pull the trigger as I saw 2 ads with same photos and different numbers so was not sure. This number was one of them but felt a little skeptical (sorry Belle unless you have a reason... Do you have another number that you advertise) I probably missed out here for at least today (also neither ad this am had face pics which i have seen nor the name so I backed away.
This was strike 1 (for me tonight)
Strike 2 was blonde bombshell not answering
Strike 3 was A1 Spa not answering so I then let the big head back away and go back to work
I do advertise with 2 numbers... and I removed the pics with my face due to the fact that one of the hotels that I was staying at actually went online and they found my ad.... I was asked to leave the hotel because of it.... I have heard that several hotel are using the same practices to cut down on activity. Sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion.

I do advertise with 2 numbers... and I removed the pics with my face due to the fact that one of the hotels that I was staying at actually went online and they found my ad.... I was asked to leave the hotel because of it.... I have heard that several hotel are using the same practices to cut down on activity. Sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion.
Sounds like that could be another provider doing the dirty work with her "buddy" at the desk or in management.

I agree with lovelight's take on this that you might have been outed by another provider and/or her pimp. Otherwise, how would they have found your ad? It's not like they found the ad through face recognition software after capturing your image. And I find it hard to fathom that a hotel clerk spent hours scrolling through BP trying to match what he remembered of your face to ads there. They had to have searched for it through your provider phone number, which I would guess they could only get from a jealous competitor. And I don't know if removing your pictures from current ads will resolve any identification problems going forward, because there are plenty of older cached ads that appear online with your photos still in them.

I found something interesting regarding Sophia during a search on BP. Looking for girls in Medford turned up several ads, including Sophia's, with similar body types and price points. I thought that was just a coincidence until I saw that some of Sophia's ads were linked in another provider's ad. So, might Sophia be working with some friends? If that's the case, this might be an opportunity for some of her fans to get referred to these other gals.

I found something interesting regarding Sophia during a search on BP. Looking for girls in Medford turned up several ads, including Sophia's, with similar body types and price points. I thought that was just a coincidence until I saw that some of Sophia's ads were linked in another provider's ad. So, might Sophia be working with some friends? If that's the case, this might be an opportunity for some of her fans to get referred to these other gals.
I also saw an ad for "tori" aged 32 with very similar ad identifiers.......

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
This is not meant to piss off the mods, nor is it shilling, but a straight review. I know there have been issues with Sophia here and also know she follows this thread pretty closely. This will be a recap of my visit. If it gets closed or deleted it will be because someone broke the rules.

I saw her again about two weeks ago by Roosevelt field. Nice upscale location. Texted as to availability, she replied sure come on over. Got to parking lot, called for room number, and off I went.
Greeted at the door by Sophia dressed in bra and thong, hey why waste clothing !! Big hello, big hug, incredibly soft deep wet kiss welcome. We spent the first couple of minutes chatting and catching up while I undressed, donation on table. She did ask for it since she didn't see me place it down, no biggie.
Comes to me in bed and we begin with DFK, she really is a great kisser. Off come the undies and I get some breast kisses and fingers on the clit as she says" relax this is about you". Begins an amazingly sensual bbbj with stroking, licking, and taking little Wiggley as deep as she could. Excellent skills. After maybe 5 minutes I knew if I didn't take a brake this session was going to be over wayy too fast. Asked to return the favor, she happily said yes. Went in with both fingers and tongue and was shocked at how SOAKING wet I got her. Moaning and gyrating, I thought for effect, until she reached down grabbed my hair and pulled....HARD. I eased up and felt her relax, climbed up and more DFK. She had no problem tasting her juices we even kidded about it. Said I wated her desperately and would have driven home but she caught that no cover was on and actually got a little scared I think.
20 I'm sorry's later, she covered me and went for a ride. Twice said I'm gonna cum and switched to mish cause I wasn't ready. Went at it like animals, heels on shoulders, hammered away, DFK in mish, going strong but not ready. I asked and she agreed to finish by mouth but no CIM so issued a warning and spewed on her hands. Almost passed out from explosion cause I had a three day load. Told her I needed a nap, we laughed.
All in all a terrific session and I'll be repeating many times as long as she will have me. Went wayyy over half and no upsell from her. 140.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, guys, decided on a fresh start here, so I moved this post to a new thread as a second chance for two members. To welcome back Mr. Wiggley to posting reviews in order to encourage him to continue to do. (I regretted having to wish to the cornfields - through no fault of his own - what was otherwise a fine review.) And to give Sophia Belle a last chance for an unencumbered spot at being reviewed again without any of the unnecessary distractions that have gone on before. Let's hope this works.

Only reviews should go in here this time. And that also means no comments from Sophia.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yes that's the correct number although I do believe she uses several phones. That's what I call to make an appointment. Just a note, call because text messages don't go through.
She does alternate between Nassau and Suffolk but you'd have to ask her what her plans are.

"I have a lot of clients that actually contact me and set up appointments because they love what they read on UG and love that I stand up for myself... So like you said... "some will call her fat and some will say she was great"... Well some will appreciate my sassy opionated self now and always, and others will grow to love me eventually :)"

Do you guys really wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.