Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be clear Mr Wiggley. She isn't Mandy and Mandy isn't her.They are both awesome in their own way in my opinion. I'm not one that's shy on research or thorough investigating prior to seeing one of these girls In an effort to weed out the shit that's so prevalent on LI. That being said I may like this girl more but thats MY SUBJECTIVE OPINION .She's younger ,I don't believe she smokes, because if she does you'd never know it . Overall I like her a lot….overall (factoring service,appointment ease,looks,attitude,location etc) Mandy's bbbj may be better for some ,Sophia is tight ,well proportioned, etc. So who knows what people will like but after I read on here what people are will pay for and consider decent service I believe this ones a keeper ,at least I'm keeping her.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Fair enough and I wasn't really asking for an exact comparison since girls...and guys...are all different.
Maybe what I need to do is see them both and have my one opinion...woohoo.

Mr. Wiggley

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Ok so Mandy and I have been missing each other for maybe two weeks. Last night I decided to take the plunge here. Nice hotel right off the LIE in Suffolk. Two texts and one call and I'm in the room. She was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt, and immediately apologized for not wearing lingerie. No biggie.
She is exactly as pictured although a little round on the bottom. No complaints though. We immediately hit it off very well, chatted for what seemed too long as she reminded me with a cute line. Great great great tits, shaved pussy which to my huge disappointment I did not get to taste as she said her period was imminent and wasn't comfortable with it. We sat and lay together naked yapping like old friends, she makes you feel very very comfortable. Started with kissing although maybe because it was my first time she didn't do DFK just LFK. Stroked little Wiggley and then went down for a very very very, did I say very!!!! Nice bbbj. Changed direction, angle, and depth with each inhale. Could have easily popped me but I wanted to feel the snatch if I couldn't t taste it.
On with the cover and up she hopped. My thought was to change positions but OMG she is incredibly tight. She went for a nice ride, muttered "holy shit you're nice" several times, and I dropped a huge load in the bag. To my suprise she didn't jump off but rocked slowly back and forth making very sure I was totally drained and bent down for more wet kisses before she dismounted.
Details are....140 for half, no rush as I'm sure we went overtime. Very nice bbj and did I say how tight she is !!!
She did say she will be staying on LI but changing hotels, did not say where she will be, just text or call.
While I was dressing she took a call and mentioned a SS for 80 so if you're unsure you may wish to go that route.
I'll be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can believe whatever you want Ricker but I make no mention of UG to providers .4200 mongers looked at this and I'm sure many have seen her . I would think she likes my posts because I gave honest positive reviews based on my experience with her . If I had a bad experience I would have posted that too. For some reason you like to make this accusation a lot without and basis for it. Why don't you ask her she's a member apparently.or better yet go see her and post a review

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
I wanted to see what all the all the good press was all about, so I visited Sophia last week. She answered my text promptly and we arranged a time later that day. An hour before, I texted to confirm and when the time came, I arrived at a better hotel near McArthur Airport. She didn’t respond at first, but after five minutes texted me that she just got out of the shower and needed a few more minutes. They must have tiny towels there because it took her 15 minutes to dry off before she called back with the room number. When the door opened, a small dog darted out, but I caught it before it could get far. Sophia was dressed in a bra and panties and excused the animal’s bad behavior, locking him in a kennel in the bathroom. At least now you know if the bathroom door is closed, it’s not her pimp in there, it’s her pup. As far as Sophia’s looks go, she’s kind of plain looking and wouldn’t turn many heads, but if you’re happy with what you see in the pictures in her ads, that’s exactly what she looks like. Her body doesn’t have much shape to it and she’s a little heavy, but not BBW heavy; more just out of shape. What isn’t very apparent in the pictures is that she has a few tattoos, which don’t generally sit well with me. But once again, the pictures are real and you can make a realistic judgement based on them, except for some Photoshopping of the ink. She keeps the room very dark, probably because it was a mess. Clothes and stuff were piled everywhere and both double beds were rumpled. Sorry, but it doesn’t make for a very enjoyable playtime atmosphere.

As soon as I walked in after containing the dog, Sophia was very pleasant and engaging. She enjoys talking and I learned a lot about her. She is from the Carolinas, but her accent is pretty tame. It seems like she visited here, liked the Island and decided to stay. After taking care of business, I got comfortable, we got on the bad and began making out. She’s an excellent kisser and LFK and DFK are well rendered. She began rubbing my dick lightly and I began playing with her tits which she made available by removing her bra. They’re large and firm with nice nipples just made for sucking. After spending ample time there, I moved down to her crotch and pulled off her panties. Sophia has a bald snatch that I began to lunch on. She was clean and sweet and there was no scent at all, having just showered before I arrived. She seemed to be enjoying herself because she began getting quite wet. She took fingers in both doors and, I must say, she was very tight. I kept up fingering her pussy and licking her clit and she began to, what I can only describe as, vibrate. Her eyes closed, eventually the movement subsided and she had a very calm and contented look on her face, so I surmise she climaxed, but that was a new one on me. My face was pretty wet from her juices and I moved back up and kissed her hard. She had no problem joining in with a nice DFK. Now it was my turn.

I got on my back and she went down on me for a nice BBBJ. Her technique was straight forward and to the point. There was no variety, it was just back and forth, but it was done with the right tempo and pressure, smooth with no teeth. I had to stop her or I would have unloaded in her mouth, but I wanted to sample the main course. She covered me up and got on top, CG. These days, condoms are my mortal enemy, but by the time Sophia inched me in and she began riding me, she was so tight it didn’t feel like I was wearing a rubber at all and I blew a large load into the bag in just a minute or two. She was very good about milking every last drop out of me as well and was in no rush to get off when the deed was done, a nice touch. The only thing I was sorry about was I didn’t get the opportunity to try a few more positions, but that was my doing, not hers.

I cleaned up and dressed while we talked about the business and her life. I felt bad for her because apparently one of her johns dropped some funny money on her that she showed me. She’s much more careful now and checked mine before I left. My donation was $140 for half an hour of her time. My conclusion is that she’s a very sweet girl with a pleasant personality and provides excellent service. She’s no spinner, nor is she a model, but, to her credit, the pictures are real and if you’re happy with what you see you’ll have a very good time with her. She really ought to straighten up her room, though, because it detracts from the experience. And so I’m still on the lookout for my “Mandy Plan B.” Although, IMHO, Sophia doesn’t live up to that gold standard, she’s worth your consideration and I’ll probably visit her again at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

I loved how tight she was and she appears to enjoy cg the best and got me to pop fast also. May return for DATY as was off limits on my visit but now have two girls I'm pumping anally for 100 so value for money is better for me.
Very nice girl though.

I loved how tight she was and she appears to enjoy cg the best and got me to pop fast also. May return for DATY as was off limits on my visit but now have two girls I'm pumping anally for 100 so value for money is better for me.
Very nice girl though.
Wiggley, you think we're going to let that one just slip by? Who might those two girls be that you're doing the back door with for $100. Value indeed! I guess you've still not hooked up with Mandy?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sorry that I disappointed you. I must say that because of the holiday that was upcoming, I was disheveled and scattered. Usually my room is picked up and neat. And yes, the dogs stay in the bathroom, no Pimp to worry about at all. I am independent and will stay that way. I hope that you will return and I can show you that it was just an off day for me... As for my weight, no one is perfect and I am not excluded from that but I do take care of myself and always try to make sure clients are happy. Anyways, I appreciate all of the compliments and the criticism because I can't improve if I don't know what I am doing wrong.

I wanted to see what all the all the good press was all about, so I visited Sophia last week. She answered my text promptly and we arranged a time later that day. An hour before, I texted to confirm and when the time came, I arrived at a better hotel near McArthur Airport. She didn’t respond at first, but after five minutes texted me that she just got out of the shower and needed a few more minutes. They must have tiny towels there because it took her 15 minutes to dry off before she called back with the room number. When the door opened, a small dog darted out, but I caught it before it could get far. Sophia was dressed in a bra and panties and excused the animal’s bad behavior, locking him in a kennel in the bathroom. At least now you know if the bathroom door is closed, it’s not her pimp in there, it’s her pup. As far as Sophia’s looks go, she’s kind of plain looking and wouldn’t turn many heads, but if you’re happy with what you see in the pictures in her ads, that’s exactly what she looks like. Her body doesn’t have much shape to it and she’s a little heavy, but not BBW heavy; more just out of shape. What isn’t very apparent in the pictures is that she has a few tattoos, which don’t generally sit well with me. But once again, the pictures are real and you can make a realistic judgement based on them, except for some Photoshopping of the ink. She keeps the room very dark, probably because it was a mess. Clothes and stuff were piled everywhere and both double beds were rumpled. Sorry, but it doesn’t make for a very enjoyable playtime atmosphere.

As soon as I walked in after containing the dog, Sophia was very pleasant and engaging. She enjoys talking and I learned a lot about her. She is from the Carolinas, but her accent is pretty tame. It seems like she visited here, liked the Island and decided to stay. After taking care of business, I got comfortable, we got on the bad and began making out. She’s an excellent kisser and LFK and DFK are well rendered. She began rubbing my dick lightly and I began playing with her tits which she made available by removing her bra. They’re large and firm with nice nipples just made for sucking. After spending ample time there, I moved down to her crotch and pulled off her panties. Sophia has a bald snatch that I began to lunch on. She was clean and sweet and there was no scent at all, having just showered before I arrived. She seemed to be enjoying herself because she began getting quite wet. She took fingers in both doors and, I must say, she was very tight. I kept up fingering her pussy and licking her clit and she began to, what I can only describe as, vibrate. Her eyes closed, eventually the movement subsided and she had a very calm and contented look on her face, so I surmise she climaxed, but that was a new one on me. My face was pretty wet from her juices and I moved back up and kissed her hard. She had no problem joining in with a nice DFK. Now it was my turn.

I got on my back and she went down on me for a nice BBBJ. Her technique was straight forward and to the point. There was no variety, it was just back and forth, but it was done with the right tempo and pressure, smooth with no teeth. I had to stop her or I would have unloaded in her mouth, but I wanted to sample the main course. She covered me up and got on top, CG. These days, condoms are my mortal enemy, but by the time Sophia inched me in and she began riding me, she was so tight it didn’t feel like I was wearing a rubber at all and I blew a large load into the bag in just a minute or two. She was very good about milking every last drop out of me as well and was in no rush to get off when the deed was done, a nice touch. The only thing I was sorry about was I didn’t get the opportunity to try a few more positions, but that was my doing, not hers.

I cleaned up and dressed while we talked about the business and her life. I felt bad for her because apparently one of her johns dropped some funny money on her that she showed me. She’s much more careful now and checked mine before I left. My donation was $140 for half an hour of her time. My conclusion is that she’s a very sweet girl with a pleasant personality and provides excellent service. She’s no spinner, nor is she a model, but, to her credit, the pictures are real and if you’re happy with what you see you’ll have a very good time with her. She really ought to straighten up her room, though, because it detracts from the experience. And so I’m still on the lookout for my “Mandy Plan B.” Although, IMHO, Sophia doesn’t live up to that gold standard, she’s worth your consideration and I’ll probably visit her again at some point.

Maybe I'm all by myself on this one but I find her to be quite enjoyable company and quite pretty too. It's the Perfect barbies out there that seem to always short change customers unless of course you're in the 300+ hr price range. But at this price point Sophia is a gem In my opinion

Mr. Wiggley

Joyboy

Sorry but can't divulge any info yet although I have planted the seed pardon the pun.
If I get an ok from ms. Medford I'll be happy to share.

Mr. Wiggley

Joyboy

Sorry but can't divulge any info yet although I have planted the seed pardon the pun.
If I get an ok from ms. Medford I'll be happy to share.

It was refreshing to see a provider own up to the critique leveled at her by one of our members without taking that hobbyist to task. Thanks for being so civil, Sophia.
That said, based on all the reviews I've read, I'm sure most hobbygoers would be more than happy to ring in the New Year with this Belle.

Status
Not open for further replies.