Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing how Slinky feels about his playground here, I suggest that both camps stop posting comments unless it's on point about services. Otherwise, we'll find the thread closed.
In hindsight, I am sorry for my part in starting this dialogue by even hinting that the special price could be due to a dropoff in business. I was merely speculating.

atf is going back to flushing :( but will text me when it's her turn again, to come back to Suffolk area. we also set an advance valentine day speacil because she's well worth it. I'll try Sophia this week, pretty good reviews will report my experience that I'm lookin forward to, hopefully tomarrow

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Little pissed at her for blowing me off the other night but is she's close, and it seems she is, she is worth the trip.

N
Met her last week text got right back set time 140 for hh. Decent hotel off LIE.
Just like her pictures. Great kisser! Ok body. Good BBBJ. DATY and she DFK after. Nice CG ride, switch to miss. Real nice GFE! Would repeat.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Little pissed at her for blowing me off the other night but is she's close, and it seems she is, she is worth the trip.
I want to apologize for not getting back to you. I ended up very sick for three days and I'm not sure if it was food poisoning or what. It all the sudden hit me and the next thing I knew, I was bed ridden for 2 1/2 days, literally. So please forgive my lack of communication.

Sophia, it looks like someone either stole your pic or your pose:
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/246236083/bc529d621d2f901c4fe3485368b00080.jpg
http://longisland.************/Fema...tle-for-less-one-of-a-kind-avail-now/67448105

Also, search on your phone number for one of the aggregator websites (it appears in the top 5 on a Google search), because there are photos of another girl that appear under your phone number there. I only tell you this, because you stated previously that you are very careful about protecting your brand.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Sophia, it looks like someone either stole your pic or your pose:
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/246236083/bc529d621d2f901c4fe3485368b00080.jpg
http://longisland.************/Fema...tle-for-less-one-of-a-kind-avail-now/67448105

Also, search on your phone number for one of the aggregator websites (it appears in the top 5 on a Google search), because there are photos of another girl that appear under your phone number there. I only tell you this, because you stated previously that you are very careful about protecting your brand.

Not my picture, but definitely my pose. I guess I must be doing something right if being a copycat is in style!! I love the way that I run my business and I am very blessed to have the opportunity to show other girls that it is possible to do this without the stereotypical approach. I will definitely check things out. Thank you so much. - BTW - those shoes were a terrible choice - she really ruined the entire ambiance with them :)

The ad is Gianna in PJ and unless she lost 30 or so pounds from when I saw her... Definitely not her real pics.
Now ifonly 1 day my schedule would just align with Sophias... Another reason not to work 16 hour days

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
The ad is Gianna in PJ and unless she lost 30 or so pounds from when I saw her... Definitely not her real pics.
Now ifonly 1 day my schedule would just align with Sophias... Another reason not to work 16 hour days
Let me know. I'm checking out of Nassau this morning and probably headed back east a little. Not sure if we have got together in the past, but I'm available most of the time.

I'm in the same boat Li631 I'm out east she's in Nassau ,she's out east I'm in Nassau.I have a very limited time window and work has been super busy

Not my picture, but definitely my pose. I guess I must be doing something right if being a copycat is in style!! I love the way that I run my business and I am very blessed to have the opportunity to show other girls that it is possible to do this without the stereotypical approach. I will definitely check things out. Thank you so much. - BTW - those shoes were a terrible choice - she really ruined the entire ambiance with them :)
From what I've heard she needs a coach ;)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
From what I've heard she needs a coach ;)
Maybe I could give her some coaching to help her be at her best. As women, we should encourage each other and build each other up to be better and better. Unfortunately it is more common for us to tear each other down and deal with animosity. I just want for all hobbyist to have a positive experience and not deal with fake or lying posts that lead to disappointment and frustration. #KeepItReal #EnjoyItOrQuitIt

Let me know. I'm checking out of Nassau this morning and probably headed back east a little. Not sure if we have got together in the past, but I'm available most of the time.
Haven't met yet but certainly will hopefully very soon

I'm in the same boat Li631 I'm out east she's in Nassau ,she's out east I'm in Nassau.I have a very limited time window and work has been super busy
I think we have surmised previously that we are relatively nearby.
I am all over all the time but typically in city for regular job (very close to my ATF's original studio) and end up somewhere between Manhattan and Montauk for the extra work 4-6 days a week.

Uggggh... Couldn't pull the trigger as I saw 2 ads with same photos and different numbers so was not sure. This number was one of them but felt a little skeptical (sorry Belle unless you have a reason... Do you have another number that you advertise) I probably missed out here for at least today (also neither ad this am had face pics which i have seen nor the name so I backed away.
This was strike 1 (for me tonight)
Strike 2 was blonde bombshell not answering
Strike 3 was A1 Spa not answering so I then let the big head back away and go back to work

Status
Not open for further replies.