Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utopia Guide Review
Sophia Belle 919-888-7318

Finally got a chance to meet Sophia. Met at a nice hotel, and received a pleasant surprise when I got to the room as she greeted me in the nude, fresh out of the shower.. no makeup, no perfume, which I totally loved. She needs none of that to be absolutely alluring. I am a relative newcomer to this, and was nervous; but she made me comfortable in short order, with her charm and warmth.

Conversation flowed easily for a little while, during which she took the time to find out what I liked, so I mentioned GFE. Got on the bed and in no time, her sweet kisses, caresses, and luscious softness of her body melted away all my stress and I succumbed to the sensations of pleasure. The ensuing Daty, spectacular bj with great eye contact, CG during which she leaned down and continued to kiss me, just made for fantastic GF experience.
I opted for the half hour as this was a first visit, but time flies by when with her and I was soo not ready to leave. She had a busy schedule that day however, and I didn't want to impose, and complicate her schedule by asking to extend our time. We had a late start due to an unavoidable situation; and even though it wasn't necessary, she offered to make it up next time, which was very professional and generous of her. Now I'm just going to have to see her again to pick up where we left off !

I saw Miss Belle last night.
What is there to say? Staying at an awesome location, room was huge and clean. Bed looked freshly made, like room service had just been there, i don't know why, but that makes me feel good, like i'm the first person there all day, even tho i know i'm not. Pillows all arranged nice, and huge and fluffy... maybe i'm the only one who cares about this, i don't know...
Session was awesome as usual. Rates are as advertised. Got to meet "Deuce". He's about the size of one. Adorable.
Most importantly, she says she'll be in the area more often, like, long island. Nassau and the boon docks. So make your reservation... she shouldn't be missed...

I saw Miss Belle last night.
What is there to say? Staying at an awesome location, room was huge and clean. Bed looked freshly made, like room service had just been there, i don't know why, but that makes me feel good, like i'm the first person there all day, even tho i know i'm not. Pillows all arranged nice, and huge and fluffy... maybe i'm the only one who cares about this, i don't know...
Session was awesome as usual. Rates are as advertised. Got to meet "Deuce". He's about the size of one. Adorable.
Most importantly, she says she'll be in the area more often, like, long island. Nassau and the boon docks. So make your reservation... she shouldn't be missed...
Whats location IWAGHJ?
Really want to have a session with her, but I read its only on referrals, which I don't really have.

So i finally got to see her after playing phone tag for a while.. Got to her spot in nassau which was a cool Quiet one. Got up to the room which was perfectly clean and smelled good. Saw Her little puppy was there on the couch as i opened and she was standing between the bedroom area and living room in a nice black lingerie looking sexy. Ill be honest she always looked pretty some days more than others, some days she even looked a bit all over the place but that day she looked pretty and sexy and she had her hair straighten which was a bit different but very nice. Anyways we chat hug n kiss. I put her at the edge of the bed and starting grinding and kissing her ass and spanking it a bit. It was looking extra sexy with what she was wearing so as i have her doggy style on the bed i start licking her pssy and ass thru her panties which then take my clothes off and get on the bed. She proceeds to give me an amazing bbbj with lots of eye contact and she knows i like it wet so makes it happen for me, cant hold any longer she throws a cover on and starts riding me like a champ. Then i tell her i want to taste how wet she is and lay her down and proceed to daty in her till she came and ask me to fuck her again i put her doggy style and proceeded to start giving her some good back shots boy she can take it likea champ. After a few i couldn't hold it from the view of her ass i just blow in the bag. Cleaned up. Chatted for a bit. Told her about a few of my S.A. encounters lol. Put the donation on the counter and was out the door Untill next time. Btw took the hh for 150$..

So I had my first visit with the lovely Sophia last night. I will say her number one priority is taking good care of us. She put me at ease and made me feel comfortable, by the end of the HH it was almost like we knew each other for 10 years. I’ll spare you guys the play by play, she will take you to you favorite destination regardless of the route you wanna go.

She’s a real southern belle and hospitality is the name of her game.

Status
Not open for further replies.