" so, why don't you give me your number?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Normus Johnson
I enjoy having sex with young, beautiful, smart women. I like the variety. I like the way they feel in my arms. I like the way they smell and taste. I see no difference in spending $$ to enjoy these pleasures, and spending that same money on a play, or a dinner. I don't feel guilty about spending that on a dinner, or a show, why should I feel bad about spending it on a woman for sex?

you are reading my mind......are you sure youre not reading my mind......wholly shit......I would pay for your next 5 sessions if you could convince my wife of what you just stated above.
Why should I sit and watch a broadway play, fight traffic, pay 40 bucks to park, stand outside in the heat or cold for 45 minutes, when I could hobby.(plays are great, but nothing compares to the warm waiting mouth of a 22 y/o)
Exactly my entire lifes thinking.
Its scary that we think so much alike.
btw, I also would love to send my wife on a 3 week vacation to europe, so I could hobby till I drop. she wont go without me.

Last edited:
you are reading my mind......are you sure youre not reading my mind......wholly shit......I would pay for your next 5 sessions if you could convince my wife of what you just stated above

No, it is either a case of great minds thinking alike, or we have become so warped in our view of human relationships by the hobby that this is just how we think.
I seriously doubt I can convince any woman that isn't a provider, of what I wrote. People, rather society, just sees sex differently. Society doesn't permit the exchange of sexual services for money. Most people here disagree with that idea. We see sex as something to be enjoyed, no matter how it comes to us.
I could never convince a 20 something beautiful woman to see me for dinner and a movie and then have sex with me afterwards. It will never happen unless the woman is deranged, or blind. Money changes that for a lot of women. Society has a problem with that, we here see it as making perfect sense.
On the other hand, society has no problem with the young woman who puts her hooks into a wealthy geezer, hoping he will die and leave her a bundle of money while she is still young.
Sex for money is honest most of the time. The woman wants to exchange sex for money. She wants nothing to do with us, unless there is money coming from us. We are willing to pay because we understand this concept. We know it is our only hope of escaping the monotony of repetitive, boring, no variety, marital sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.