ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol stinky9 love that name! Thank you☺️ email me so we can chat. I remember Pamela she was hot! I would have loved a 2 girl with her.
Speaking of 2 girl specials - here is my all time favorite at the old XDreams, just remember though this was years before they allowed anything other than hand jobs.

Although the move then was a covered camel toe ride and nobody was better than that then Shy!

Another side note, Seven had asked me to set this up because she wanted to play with Shy.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/seven-and-shy-double.11387/

Speaking of 2 girl specials - here is my all time favorite at the old XDreams, just remember though this was years before they allowed anything other than hand jobs.

Although the move then was a covered camel toe ride and nobody was better than that then Shy!

Another side note, Seven had asked me to set this up because she wanted to play with Shy.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/seven-and-sdouble.11387/
Lollll! Wow Billy you have some great skills with writing! So many of these reviews I’m reading now and they are fucking HOT ..I love it!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lollll! Wow Billy you have some great skills with writing! So many of these reviews I’m reading now and they are fucking HOT ..I love it!!
Thanks.
But I guess the reviews were hot because so were the sessions.
Those sessions with you were amazing considering the restrictions you had to work with back then.

Wow! I just read these posts I’m not sure why I can’t see them in my thread.

Hi rogue .. yes you can email me whenever you like. I check them daily. I’m advertising for me. I have the same schedule every week. You can walk in whenever you want no appointment needed I hope to meet you.

Hi-Shy-long time since the XDREAM Days ! You will most likely see me on a Monday night-But I will email you privately...looking forward to seeing you again-the last time we spoke-at Xdreams-you had mentioned going indy at one point-that's how long it has been...

Hi-Shy-long time since the XDREAM Days ! You will most likely see me on a Monday night-But I will email you privately...looking forward to seeing you again-the last time we spoke-at Xdreams-you had mentioned going indy at one point-that's how long it has been...
Hi rogue! I definitely look forward to catching up!

Dam this girl shy is a gem! Recently had the pleasure of meeting her and having a nice fun session. Easy set up thru email , got to the spot asked for shy and when she got to the room i was kinda surprised how hot she was, nice body, pretty face and cool personality. Got a decent cbj then she rode me reverse cowgirl then switched to doggy, busted in the bag , quick clean-up and was out the door with no regrets. I'll def repeat.

Dropped by tonight to see Shy--she is definitely not Shy. Very nice looking and nice personality.
I went for the 1/2 hour as I hasn't been here before. It gets expensive but what the hell.
Would visit again. Great BJ skills. She mentioned that many of her clients like to be dominated.
She gave me paper towels to clean myself up--I guess she is not betty crocker. I would drop by again.

Dam this girl shy is a gem! Recently had the pleasure of meeting her and having a nice fun session. Easy set up thru email , got to the spot asked for shy and when she got to the room i was kinda surprised how hot she was, nice body, pretty face and cool personality. Got a decent cbj then she rode me reverse cowgirl then switched to doggy, busted in the bag , quick clean-up and was out the door with no regrets. I'll def repeat.
Damage?