ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com - Reviews & Discussion

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was actually asking gold. I know usually price is included in reviews.
No not on these.
Read the thread.
She doesn't want the other girls giving her shit so she took out an ad here so she can communicate with you guys privately.

Can you please respect that?

Despite her youthful appearance, Shy has been in the game many years and has always had rave reviews here on UG.

Now she decided to help support the board and take out an ad.
So why do you want to circumvent her wishes?

She is chill and forthright. Email her and she will tell you everything you need to know.

No not on these.
Read the thread.
She doesn't want the other girls giving her shit so she took out an ad here so she can communicate with you guys privately.

Can you please respect that?

Despite her youthful appearance, Shy has been in the game many years and has always had rave reviews here on UG.

Now she decided to help support the board and take out an ad.
So why do you want to circumvent her wishes?

She is chill and forthright. Email her and she will tell you everything you need to know.
So all I did was ask a question. No one said I wasn’t willing to respect anything. And I wasn’t trying to circumvent anything. She don’t want the prices out on the board I don’t have a problem with it. This whole drawn out explanation was unnecessary.

Nyloco I want to apologize for the inconvenience and of what I am asking for..I am aware these forums are for information and I know that I’m probably asking for a lot.. i know you weren’t addressing me above but if you reach out to me i can explain my madness lol..I do try my best to answer all emails the same day. Sometimes I get a little busy with school and homework but I will answer. For UG visits my donation is much different than with regular visits. So don’t be shy...
So all I did was ask a question. No one said I wasn’t willing to respect anything. And I wasn’t trying to circumvent anything. She don’t want the prices out on the board I don’t have a problem with it. This whole drawn out explanation was unnecessary.

Nyloco I want to apologize for the inconvenience of what I am asking for..I am aware these forums are for information and I know that I’m probably asking for a lot.. i know you weren’t addressing me above but if you reach out to me i can explain the madness lol..I do try my best to answer all emails the same day. Sometimes I get a little busy with school and homework but I will answer. For UG visits my donation is much different than with regular visits. So don’t be shy...
I appreciate you addressing the issue. but completely not necessary. Not a big deal whatsoever. I’ll reach out to your email. Thank you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
OH MY LORD!!!
Hav'nt been to Edison since.. well uhmmm....last saw SHY!!
Feel like I'm gonnafall off the wagon again
What's Next?

Welcome Shy I can only simply confirm all the good that's been already posted about you.
And just a little FYI, she has aged very well!
Actually she hasn't aged at all.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy if you brought Shy back thanks.

And if you manage to get Wendy back too I owe ya a beer
Shy did this all on her own
I get no credit at all, she is a smart business person and recognized that an ad on UG would be beneficial to her.

That said I'm glad she is here and brought attention to herself.
Besides being a sexual dynamo she is a real sweetheart and one of the more intelligent ladies I've met in this business.

Shy did this all on her own
I get no credit at all, she is a smart business person and recognized that an ad on UG would be beneficial to her.

That said I'm glad she is here and brought attention to herself.
Besides being a sexual dynamo she is a real sweetheart and one of the more intelligent ladies I've met in this business.
Agreed!

Came to visit the famous Shy before another day at work. What Billy and everyone else has said about her is on point. She was not only incredibly sexy (and beautiful) she seemed super down to earth.

When arrived I was told she was giving a dance so I paid the gentleman at the desk and waited in a room. About 10 mins later the lovely Shy pops her head in to say hi. She tells me she just has to clean up and she’s be ready. She takes me back into the room she was in because, as she describes, I know it was me who was just in there.

After introductions (I had never met her) she sits on top of me and I squeeze and kiss her beautiful breasts. She starts to rub me over my pants and in no time we are both in our birthday suits.

She does an amazing cbj, with attention to the boys. She was very vocal too which is a big turn on. We start in mish before we go to rcg. At this point junior decided to get a little shy. She went back to cbj before we moved onto doggie before I finally asked her to bring me to climax by hand (fucking condoms suck!).

She remained very into it all the whole time and with some more attention to the undercarriage I finish onto the floor. Within second the lights are flashing and we clean up.

Overall it was an absolutely great experience, Shy is wonderful. A 100% repeat!

Agreed!

Came to visit the famous Shy before another day at work. What Billy and everyone else has said about her is on point. She was not only incredibly sexy (and beautiful) she seemed super down to earth.

When arrived I was told she was giving a dance so I paid the gentleman at the desk and waited in a room. About 10 mins later the lovely Shy pops her head in to say hi. She tells me she just has to clean up and she’s be ready. She takes me back into the room she was in because, as she describes, I know it was me who was just in there.

After introductions (I had never met her) she sits on top of me and I squeeze and kiss her beautiful breasts. She starts to rub me over my pants and in no time we are both in our birthday suits.

She does an amazing cbj, with attention to the boys. She was very vocal too which is a big turn on. We start in mish before we go to rcg. At this point junior decided to get a little shy. She went back to cbj before we moved onto doggie before I finally asked her to bring me to climax by hand (fucking condoms suck!).

She remained very into it all the whole time and with some more attention to the undercarriage I finish onto the floor. Within second the lights are flashing and we clean up.

Overall it was an absolutely great experience, Shy is wonderful. A 100% repeat!
I haven’t been doing much of this for the past year and a half. But after seeing we had a new advertiser, at a place I’ve been to I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. My experience and her performance is a near replica of Kobrien07’s review. This girl is a smoke show and really cool. I will be returning plenty of times. How the hell I never seen her before is beyond me. Thanks UG!