ShyfromFantasy 631-292-7654 shyanneworldz@gmail.com Schedule & Announcements

Thank you slinkybender!

Hello everyone! My name is Shy.
I wanted to start a thread to reacquaint myself with some old friends and possibly meet some new ones!
I do have great reviews on here... however I would like to add, some of you met me when I was young and naïve to what a man wants. Now I can say that when you see me, you wont forget me. Nothing is to wild or taboo for me.

I am currently working at FANTASY located at 54 Nancy street, West Babylon NY 11704
Schedule is: Monday night from 5pm-12am. (As some of you know, if you mention you seen my ad on UG you will get a special surprise.)

My SHOWWORLD schedule is: Tues night 5pm-1am, Friday 12pm-1am and Sunday 12pm-1am.
You can contact me through my email Shyanneworldz@gmail.com I try to check it regularly.
Look forward to meeting you.

(Sorry about the non professional pics I also don't know why they are so big. I cant make them small lol )

pic shyy (2).jpg
Image-1[2613].jpg
black teddy (2).jpg
IMG_1377[2597].JPG
shy burg.jpg
pic shyy (2).jpg Image-1[2613].jpg black teddy (2).jpg IMG_1377[2597].JPG shy burg.jpg

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thank you slinkybender!

Hello everyone! My name is Shy.
I wanted to start a thread to reacquaint myself with some old friends and possibly meet some new ones!
I do have great reviews on here... however I would like to add, some of you met me when I was young and naïve to what a man wants. Now I can say that when you see me, you wont forget me. Nothing is to wild or taboo for me.

I am currently working at FANTASY located at 54 Nancy street, West Babylon NY 11704
Schedule is: Monday night from 5pm-12am. (As some of you know, if you mention you seen my ad on UG you will get a special surprise.)

My SHOWWORLD schedule is: Tues night 5pm-1am, Friday 12pm-1am and Sunday 12pm-1am.
You can contact me through my email Shyanneworldz@gmail.com I try to check it regularly.
Look forward to meeting you.

(Sorry about the non professional pics I also don't know why they are so big. I cant make them small lol )

View attachment 7991 View attachment 7992 View attachment 7993 View attachment 7994 View attachment 7995 View attachment 7991 View attachment 7992 View attachment 7993 View attachment 7994 View attachment 7995
Shy, welcome my old friend!
The other option for your pictures is thumbnail size like I added above.
Let me know if that is what you prefer.

Good Evening!
I just wanted to clarify what the special surprise is. I think it may be misleading. For UG visitors only, the surprise is i am giving a discounted donation. Email me if you would like to know more details;)

*** UPDATED SCHEDULE ***

Hi there! here is my updated schedule I’m down to 3 days for now.

SHOWWORLD- located at 96 Field St West Babylon NY 11704

FRIDAY 12:15 PM -2AM
SUNDAY 12:15 PM -1AM

FANTASY - located at 54 Nancy St, West Babylon NY 11704

MONDAY 5PM- 12Midnight

At the moment I do not do outside work.

Feel free to email me I will get back to you as soon as I can.:)
Have a good day!