Seven and Shy double

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had my double with Shy and Seven this morning. Shy seemed a little nervous when she walked in, she said that this was her first double with Seven and she really didn't know what to do. Seven and I had been talking about this because she really wanted to do a double with Shy. Shy seemed to be more into both of them taking care of me but since I knew Seven wanted to play with Shy I tried to get them to play. Any way, once we all got undressed Shy sat her pussy on me and I started sucking her tits and Seven joined me. When Shy stood over me, Seven went right for her pussy. They took turns licking and kissing my thighs and chest and playing with my cock. I was on overload because I like both of them alot and it was hard because I wanted to see what both of them were doing but since they are both so good, who do you look at? When Seven stood over me and stuck her pussy in my face, Shy slipped on the cover and did her "cowgirl" thing. At this point, Seven asked me, with a big grin what I wanted to do today (sort of like the way an AMP girl asks). There was too much going on for me to think straight so I said nothing. I started fingering Seven, which was the first time she let me, and I mean deep. I reached with my other hand for Shy's pussy and started fingering her. Ok so picture it, Shy on my lap, rubbing my cock on her pussy, Seven bent over me, pussy in my face, My left middle finger is fingering Seven, My right middle finger in Shy. Shy upped the tempo and so did I. Shy then moved to the side for a better anlgle and I came when she did the tongue thing she does. (all fantasy mind you) and then Seven started jerking me. After we were done Seven and I told Shy we had planned this and Shy said that Seven had mentioned she had a surprise for her today. All and all it was great fun, I think it will be much better next time because Shy would be less nervous. I'd do it again. I think the next guy who does them will also get a better show because the chemistry will be better now that the first time is out of the way. So who's up next? Traderjack? MattyHaze? The banned one?
Go for it guys.

Last edited:
Sounds AMAZING!!!!

Can't beat a morning like that! Billy, what did that run you? I havent been over there yet...That will change by the end of the week though. Later

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Sounds AMAZING!!!!

Originally posted by mktwg173
Can't beat a morning like that! Billy, what did that run you? I havent been over there yet...That will change by the end of the week though. Later
Standard UG tip for both. BTW there was no knock on the door and both girls mentioned they are never rushed. The guy at the desk was the young slim black guy Izzy. He never rushes you. Matt when you go try to get Seven, Shy or Missy for your first time. You can't go wrong with them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by jshocker25
hey Billy how about instead of using my name everytime a certain girl comes up, you give the info on Seven that was asked for???
Ya know jshocker, Seven kind of reminds me of Melinda.
KIDDING !!!!!!!!
Seriously, what did you want to know?

Originally posted by billyS

Ya know jshocker, Seven kind of reminds me of Melinda.
KIDDING !!!!!!!!
Seriously, what did you want to know?
I used to have her # from her trap days on a card but lose that good shit all the time, if the site has that info it would help, she's lookin hot, but no, not as hottt as "Melinda" hahaha

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
jshocker25, Her new website is on Intranet and you need to be invited in the first time to be a member. She asked me not to give it out till its totally done. Besides, if I gave you the type of info you are requesting, under these strict new rules I will be banned.
When she opens her "Sexual Therapy" practice I think she will take out an ad here.

damn, ya know....... guess I'll have to go down there and get that info out of her myself, off course her 1/2 naked and my pants down won't make it that bad a deal!!

greetings

Hello my brothers of the unsheathed sword(I love that line,read it somewhere)-I am new here...this board looks interesting as compared to the others I visit--

I have seen both Shy and Seven-awesome-and together-GOD DAWG!-

shy seven

Thanks for the invite billy...havent been to XDreams in awhile...been laying low..but i have seen Seven in the past as you know... i just might have to drop in again very soon to re kindle things

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Sounds AMAZING!!!!

Originally posted by SlickLeg
Matt, how and why did you change your handle?