Show World

Hello! I just wanted to pop in and say that I know Dulce. She’s a friend of mine. I did a 2 girl show with her once and I can confirm she’s definitely a beautiful girl! She has not been there long, not even a year yet. That could be why not many reviews.
Hello Shy.
You probably have no idea of who I am as I only use my actual 1st name when I monger (never used genius). I saw you a few (lets use the word "few" ) years back.

Anyway, the issue isn't that she is or is not a beautiful girl; the issue I have is when I see a rave review made by someone who just joined UG the day before and "his" 2 posts up until then are post #1 Hi I'm new here and post # 2 is the rave review of someone that has never been reviewed on UG.

It just looks like a shill review to me.

Hello Shy.
You probably have no idea of who I am as I only use my actual 1st name when I monger (never used genius). I saw you a few (lets use the word "few" ) years back.

Anyway, the issue isn't that she is or is not a beautiful girl; the issue I have is when I see a rave review made by someone who just joined UG the day before and "his" 2 posts up until then are post #1 Hi I'm new here and post # 2 is the rave review of someone that has never been reviewed on UG.

It just looks like a shill review to me.
Hi genius! I totally get it. You have a good point.

I just made my account the other day as stated. I wasn’t going to go on a list of every single girl I have seen at SW and flood the thread but if you really want me to I can
8 months is not considered just the other day in anyone's book.
Welcome to the board, better luck with next thread/topic/post

About a month ago I saw Mariana, pretty slim body with average tits but a solid ass. Face isn’t terrible but there’s definitely better to be had. Started with a lap dance for a little bit to get me going and on went the cover. CBJ was decent but nothing special. Went to missionary for 5 mins then finished in doggie. She charged $180 for FS, and the standard $40 to the house. She was nice but not worth seeing again IMO.

Have you ever seen any other providers besides at sw?
Not yet, I’m only 22 so I’m really new to this whole thing tbh. There’s been a couple independents I’ve been thinking about but they’re located at motels so I’m a little sketchy on them and can’t find any reviews of the two on here.

I went through my Edison ave phase just before my seedy motel phase. Then came the amp phase and then the indie provider phase. Didn't move to a sb/SA phase as don't have time for that type of fun.
Ah, you're a rookie;)

My Edison ave phase, my seedy motel phase, my amp phase and my indie provider phase were all concurrent. It's a miracle I'm still alive.

PS. I never had a SB/SA phase for primarily for 2 reasons:

it just wasn't logistically possible and still keep my my regular (read as civilian) life style.

it never made sense for me to pay someone's rent and living expenses just to get laid when I can get laid anytime for a fraction of the time and effort needed for SA/SB (for those that enjoy such — another Seinfeldian: "not that there's anything wrong with that").

Ah, you're a rookie;)

My Edison ave phase, my seedy motel phase, my amp phase and my indie provider phase were all concurrent. It's a miracle I'm still alive.

PS. I never had a SB/SA phase for primarily for 2 reasons:

it just wasn't logistically possible and still keep my my regular (read as civilian) life style.

it never made sense for me to pay someone's rent and living expenses just to get laid when I can get laid anytime for a fraction of the time and effort needed for SA/SB (for those that enjoy such — another Seinfeldian: "not that there's anything wrong with that").
You left out your SW & Stripclub phases? At some point none of them are any longer a phase but more combined as a lifestyle.

You left out your SW & Stripclub phases? At some point none of them are any longer a phase but more combined as a lifestyle.
Nah, I felt that I humiliated @po10ial enough by just listing the phases that he posted he went thru that I did concurrently and calling him a rookie w/o further humiliation by listing that in addition I did SW & Stripclub phases concurrently with all the others. I also didn't list my swingers adventures .:rolleyes:

Like I posted: It's a miracle I'm still alive.

I had the itch today. I mainly stick to Fantasy and Showworld. I just can't enjoy myself at AMPs. I've gotten so paranoid about LE lately. I usually stop into fantasy first and check out who's working then head over to showworld. Working at fantasy was Chanel, Brianna and Anna. Brianna and Anna were both very attractive with that milfy look. Chanel was younger probably around 30. She was attractive, fit looking with nice full lips and very pretty face. She told me she starts at 80 and goes up from there. In hindsight, I should have went with her. My curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to check out Showworld. There were only two girls when I went. I saw Henny and one other girl there whose name I didn't get, but she was a curvy hispanic girl not bad just not my type. I went with Henny who said she was 21 and I believe her. She was about 5'6" with heels on, with maybe an extra 5 pounds on her. I'm terrible about guessing breast sizes, but I'd say she had slightly saggy large C possibly D cups, but very nice with piercings. Fun tp play with and suck on! Her prices were high. She said she starts at 100 for just a dance, 120 for HJ, 160 for cbj and 200 for FS. I tried to haggle, but she was persistent. I debated going back to Fantasy, but just said fuck it and went with the 120 for HJ as it was all I had on me.

I pay for the room and about 2 mins later she comes in. I hand over the donation and she takes out the girls. I start playing with them and she starts teasing junior over the pants for like 5 seconds and tells me to take them off. I comply and she starts grinding on me still with her bottom half on.I asked her to take it off and she slowly lowers them with her ass in my face. She let me spread her cheeks and reveal a very cute clean shaven kitty, but no petting or digit insertion. She starts grinding on me again with no panties on which I usually shy away from cause I'm a little concerned about herpes (does that bother any of you?). She looked clean though, so I let her do it for a few seconds. She turns around starts stroking junior very slow, and I'm pretty turned on. All the while she is playing with the boys every now and thena and pushing her tits in my face. I feel like I'm getting close and she lubes me up for the big finish. It had been a while and I made a bit of a mess. She hands me one small paper towel, and that wasn't even enough to clean up the bit that landed on my leg. I asked her for more and some alcohol and she left the room to get some. She came back and handed me one additional paper towel and some alcohol. I was ready to get out of there, so I just left with a little bit of a sticky mess in my pants... certainly not the first time and probably won't be the last.

For looks I'd give her 8/10. I give the performance a 7/10, she's very cute, but for that price and for what you get is just outrageous. I know I could've gotten cheaper if I went back down the road, but I figured I'd take the bullet.

I learned a couple valuable lessons today:

1. Bring my own tissues from now on.
2. Stick with the older more experienced crowd. Not that I didn't have a good time today, but that's generally where I've had the best experiences such as with Shy and Miko.

I'm going to try and get back over to see Chanel in the next couple weeks so stay tuned.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had the itch today. I mainly stick to Fantasy and Showworld. I just can't enjoy myself at AMPs. I've gotten so paranoid about LE lately. I usually stop into fantasy first and check out who's working then head over to showworld. Working at fantasy was Chanel, Brianna and Anna. Brianna and Anna were both very attractive with that milfy look. Chanel was younger probably around 30. She was attractive, fit looking with nice full lips and very pretty face. She told me she starts at 80 and goes up from there. In hindsight, I should have went with her. My curiosity got the best of me, and I decided to check out Showworld. There were only two girls when I went. I saw Henny and one other girl there whose name I didn't get, but she was a curvy hispanic girl not bad just not my type. I went with Henny who said she was 21 and I believe her. She was about 5'6" with heels on, with maybe an extra 5 pounds on her. I'm terrible about guessing breast sizes, but I'd say she had slightly saggy large C possibly D cups, but very nice with piercings. Fun tp play with and suck on! Her prices were high. She said she starts at 100 for just a dance, 120 for HJ, 160 for cbj and 200 for FS. I tried to haggle, but she was persistent. I debated going back to Fantasy, but just said fuck it and went with the 120 for HJ as it was all I had on me.

I pay for the room and about 2 mins later she comes in. I hand over the donation and she takes out the girls. I start playing with them and she starts teasing junior over the pants for like 5 seconds and tells me to take them off. I comply and she starts grinding on me still with her bottom half on.I asked her to take it off and she slowly lowers them with her ass in my face. She let me spread her cheeks and reveal a very cute clean shaven kitty, but no petting or digit insertion. She starts grinding on me again with no panties on which I usually shy away from cause I'm a little concerned about herpes (does that bother any of you?). She looked clean though, so I let her do it for a few seconds. She turns around starts stroking junior very slow, and I'm pretty turned on. All the while she is playing with the boys every now and thena and pushing her tits in my face. I feel like I'm getting close and she lubes me up for the big finish. It had been a while and I made a bit of a mess. She hands me one small paper towel, and that wasn't even enough to clean up the bit that landed on my leg. I asked her for more and some alcohol and she left the room to get some. She came back and handed me one additional paper towel and some alcohol. I was ready to get out of there, so I just left with a little bit of a sticky mess in my pants... certainly not the first time and probably won't be the last.

For looks I'd give her 8/10. I give the performance a 7/10, she's very cute, but for that price and for what you get is just outrageous. I know I could've gotten cheaper if I went back down the road, but I figured I'd take the bullet.

I learned a couple valuable lessons today:

1. Bring my own tissues from now on.
2. Stick with the older more experienced crowd. Not that I didn't have a good time today, but that's generally where I've had the best experiences such as with Shy and Miko.

I'm going to try and get back over to see Chanel in the next couple weeks so stay tuned.
I wonder if there is more than one Henny on the Edison strip.
I had a girl named Henny about five years ago at SW2, she was early 20's, goth looking, a lot a Tats.