Show World

Whose description fits her better?
Mine, many tats, goth look
Or his, 5'6" no tats?;
I was at work today with Henny. She has tattoos. Maybe he saw some one else.. MELLY is also short hispanic with no tattoos. She was working today as well. Both names sound similar.

5 years ago she was working with me tho
Billy I think it may have been someone else you saw probably had a similar name.

Howdy all been a good long while since I posted.

After a not so fantastic time at Fantasy I went over to show world. I've been a regular here for a few years now. Talked with the guys up front and said hello to the lovely Sabrina. I went in the back and saw Sammi. She a short blond with a few tattoos, been a hot issue in the last few posts, that I've seen regularly for a while.

She does not disappoint. Greeted me with a nice hug we chatted for a few and agreed for a half for 200. We enter the room and the cloths come off we are just cuddling and touching. She gives a nice slow BJ as I reach in and start massaging her pussy over the panties. I reach around and play with her cute ass and the panties come off and we start in doggy. After a bit we move to a 69 and I love eating this girl. She has a good o and gets my face lovely and shiny.

After we cuddle as she gives a nice hj as I'm massaging her tits. She's not a very busty girl but has a good handful. As we were absorbed we didn't see the flashing lights and time was up.

Super nice and sweet girl. I'll see her any chance I can.

Stay safe friends.

Went into show world tonight with the hopes of seeing Henny(Shy's description of her being goth was quite appealing to me) sadly she was no longer there when I arrived. I walked back into the area with the girls and there were two sitting there, one looking at her phone who didn't even seem to notice me and Andrea who remained seated and just kind of looked at me, she was very attractive so I walked over and asked her if she was available and she kind of gave me the run down on how things worked, 40 for the room for 15 minutes and she offered BJ for 180.

Had she seemed a little more into it, been flirty or anything like has typically been the case when I've visited the Edison area I probably would have taken her up on it despite it being a little more than I would generally spend on that, but she just seemed...bored? So I just headed out and hope things are better when I visit another time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went into show world tonight with the hopes of seeing Henny(Shy's description of her being goth was quite appealing to me) sadly she was no longer there when I arrived. I walked back into the area with the girls and there were two sitting there, one looking at her phone who didn't even seem to notice me and Andrea who remained seated and just kind of looked at me, she was very attractive so I walked over and asked her if she was available and she kind of gave me the run down on how things worked, 40 for the room for 15 minutes and she offered BJ for 180.

Had she seemed a little more into it, been flirty or anything like has typically been the case when I've visited the Edison area I probably would have taken her up on it despite it being a little more than I would generally spend on that, but she just seemed...bored? So I just headed out and hope things are better when I visit another time.
Isn't Andrea a TS?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I dont think so? If she is then well done her i never would have had a clue, but she wasn’t listed as the TS For the night on twitter for the schedule
Sorry I was thinking of SW2 when I read you were looking for Henny. Because I associate Henny in my mind with SW2, that's where I saw her a few years ago.

The theater at showworld is ridiculously overwhelming. After a dance one day I asked the guy at the front desk what the deal is and he told me feel free to walk through before heading out. I strolled through the main room by the bathroom and was bombarded to say the least by old men, old men in panties, and Spanish men all trying to get a little handsy with me. No couples in sight, lots of CDs if that’s your thing. I’m not anything special looks wise but I was certainly on the younger side of the age bracket so I drew attention. I couldn’t imagine bringing a girl here. Those folks are like sharks smelling blood in the water and would 10000% freak out a woman in 30 seconds.

Andrea is not TS. My dumb mistake is your gain.

Went into SW over the weekend. It was right as the day girls were leaving and the night girls were getting settled I think. It was a bit chaotic and disorienting but even still Andrea's eyes and smile were magnetic and I couldn't help but walk over like a horse with blinders. We started talking and she seemed happy to talk to me. Everything was cool until this thread and "Andrea=TS?" popped into my head and I jokingly asked her about it. I'm socially inept and it's possible things got lost in translation a bit so it probably came out of my mouth sounding terribly. "Do I look like I am?" she asked me with a snarky smile. I reassured her no but wow what a fuck up. I'm new to this stuff and was a bit nervous and just blurted it out for some reason. Surprised she didn't kick me to the curb.

We kept talking and she was about to say FS for 250 but quickly corrected herself and said 200. Ok I said, I'll take it. She seemed excited so I was excited. 45 for the room for 15 min.

I take my seat on the couch in the room and she comes in shortly after. She's Venezuelan. Trim waist, small wrists, plump tits and tush. Wearing somewhat intricate lingerie. Very sexy.

She begins by dancing against the mirror directly in front of the couch. Nice view, kinda. It's a little dark and hard to see her, especially so far away. After a bit she walks towards me and parks her heart shaped ass on my lap. Nice. I grab on and enjoy the ride. After a bit she gets up again and stands against the mirror again and starts dancing. Wasn't a bit fan of her getting up and moving away again after being so close. "Whenever you're ready" she says. I get up, she puts the rubber on and puts me in her mouth. A little unenthusiastic tbh. Stationary hand on shaft, mouth a little mechanical. Though I did see Shy not long before this and her BJ was still fresh in my mind and might have spoiled this one. Andrea's was probably good enough, just not phenomenal.

Then she asked how I wanted her. I asked for CG but she resisted saying it would take too long to undo her lingerie. I asked what she wanted and she said doggy and I obliged. I asked first to take a peek at her pussy. I like how pussy looks, smells, tastes, feels. I like kissing it and playing with it. It's just my thing. Probably my favorite thing in the world. I think she still thought I was stuck on the TS thing though and verifying the absence of dong. Just seemed like she was in a bit of a rush to finish the session afterwards. Anyway I get started and blow in the bag after a little bit which is normal for me but the view helped a lot.

There was some time left which we spent chatting pleasantly before hugging and saying goodbye. I think things would have gone a lot better if not for my dumb questions and comments. I think I also might have been her first of the night and she wasn't quite ready yet. Probably would see her again, have a feeling it'd be better.

Went to Showworld and made a big mistake. I was a little short on cash so I ended up using the cash machine there. At the time I knew this was most likely a bad idea. Wouldn’t you know it when I checked my bank information later it has printed on the e-transaction “Showworld” and the address. Granted what I did was dumb they should have a warning sign on the machine. I mean hook a brother up?? Not cool.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went to Showworld and made a big mistake. I was a little short on cash so I ended up using the cash machine there. At the time I knew this was most likely a bad idea. Wouldn’t you know it when I checked my bank information later it has printed on the e-transaction “Showworld” and the address. Granted what I did was dumb they should have a warning sign on the machine. I mean hook a brother up?? Not cool.
Thanks for giving everyone the heads up

Went to see Shy tonight but she was with another customer.. Hope it was one of y’all.

I spoke with one of the new girls I forget if it was Janet or Sammi. Cute little thing, big ass, short 5’3 maybe decent tits. Quoted me $200 for CBJ, I countered at $125 (little head was thinking) she said no $200. I saved my money and walked out.
Happy hunting

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went to see Shy tonight but she was with another customer.. Hope it was one of y’all.

I spoke with one of the new girls I forget if it was Janet or Sammi. Cute little thing, big ass, short 5’3 maybe decent tits. Quoted me $200 for CBJ, I countered at $125 (little head was thinking) she said no $200. I saved my money and walked out.
Happy hunting
You should have just waited for Shy.
Most times it's only a 15 minutes wait and it's well worth it.