Show World

You should have just waited for Shy.
Most times it's only a 15 minutes wait and it's well worth it.
Years ago I was at Xdreams and waited 20 minutes for a dance with Timber while she was with another client. Felt like I didn’t get 100% value being the second of a back to back and vowed to not do it again. It’s natural for the girl to be tired or whatever.

Went to see Shy tonight but she was with another customer.. Hope it was one of y’all.

I spoke with one of the new girls I forget if it was Janet or Sammi. Cute little thing, big ass, short 5’3 maybe decent tits. Quoted me $200 for CBJ, I countered at $125 (little head was thinking) she said no $200. I saved my money and walked out.
Happy hunting
The girl your in reference of must have been Janet. Sammie is deff not that pricey. I have reviewed her in this thread and can usually get everything for 100.

Visit showworld again a few nights ago. I have reviewed sammie here before. Went in looking for her. Boy oh boy. Not sure what happened. She seemed almost incoherent. Deff signs of being on something. Such a shame she’s such a sweetheart. Didn’t take the dance and probably won’t go in again looking for her. Shy also wasn’t in that night or I absolutely would have went with it. Walked out. Anyways, 15 mins are now 45! Used to be 35 and correct me if I’m wrong they used to be 25 long ago.

went to show world edison tonight. i always go in first and recon then leave and put shit in my trunk
i did this noticed a white repair painter van with ladders on it outside as you pull in
went in with the intention of rubbing one off in the booths walked around had one conversation with a tranny
sat down next to the tranny and said would you like to suck my dick they replied maybe later.
i walked away went into booth alone and rubbed one off , never with anyone else and left
leave the lot and this van follows me out i turn on str path and on to the ss east towards my house i get off my exit
and i see the obvious van behind me pull into a gas station and proceed to fly thru side streets to lose this fucker figuring if its LE they would have pulled me over finally sort of lose them pull down my street slide into my driveway kill the lights this fucker comes down the street and goes by me i wait for him to go down and leave and I get out and get in my house. 5 minutes later this fucker is across the road in front of my neighbor's house idling then he pulls in front of my house idling and then leaves havent see him since. anyone seen this van

went to show world edison tonight. i always go in first and recon then leave and put shit in my trunk
i did this noticed a white repair painter van with ladders on it outside as you pull in
went in with the intention of rubbing one off in the booths walked around had one conversation with a tranny
sat down next to the tranny and said would you like to suck my dick they replied maybe later.
i walked away went into booth alone and rubbed one off , never with anyone else and left
leave the lot and this van follows me out i turn on str path and on to the ss east towards my house i get off my exit
and i see the obvious van behind me pull into a gas station and proceed to fly thru side streets to lose this fucker figuring if its LE they would have pulled me over finally sort of lose them pull down my street slide into my driveway kill the lights this fucker comes down the street and goes by me i wait for him to go down and leave and I get out and get in my house. 5 minutes later this fucker is across the road in front of my neighbor's house idling then he pulls in front of my house idling and then leaves havent see him since. anyone seen this van

hmm i would have called 911 at that point

The big problem here is and my major word of advice - NEVER, ever go home if being followed.
I am not in the mood to give a full rundown but Youtube on what to do when being followed.
Last I checked those clubs dont have any issues with LE and largely left alone (google: Babylon Adult Zoning District) and unless you are engaged with illegal activity (drugs or other crimes) I wouldn’t be worried leaving those places. If married, I would be more worried about a PI getting info on you.
Which leads me to ask - seems like YOU were specifically followed. It wasn’t a cop, they wouldn’t be driving said vehicle and would have not followed you long before pulling you over.
Do you go in routine fashion? Same time and days?
Outside of mongering are you involved in any activities with people who would be following you?
At the very least I hope you got a model, make and license plate read and hopefully a description profile of the driver.

this was the first time at this place in a very long time. it was dark and i am bad with makes and models my description is all i have. I am not involved in any illegal activity so i am at a loss, thanks for responding.

billyS

Reign of Terror

If I saw this guy following me on the SS and got off at the same exit I would have gotten back on the SS towards Queens and see if he was still following me.
I would not have gone anywhere near my home unless I had some loaded guns waiting for me I could come back out and stick it in his face and ask him why the fuck he was following me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A lot of these girls at the Babylon Adult places have pimps now. One time when I was visiting Shy there was a young black male sitting in a late model Mercedes crossover playing with his phone, when I came out a half hour later he was still there doing the same thing. This was at Show World.

I know for a fact Stephanie, the one who rips everyone off has a pimp, I even know his name and social media because someone kept trying to post it here but I kept deleting it because we don't out people's real names.

So there is a lot of shady shit going on in these places.

This might have been a robbery attempt or possibly someone inside texted the driver of the van and said " hey the dude coming out is into tranny's, maybe we can blackmail him".

A lot of these girls at the Babylon Adult places have pimps now. One time when I was visiting Shy there was a young black male sitting in a late model Mercedes crossover playing with his phone, when I came out a half hour later he was still there doing the same thing. This was at Show World.

I know for a fact Stephanie, the one who rips everyone off has a pimp, I even know his name and social media because someone kept trying to post it here but I kept deleting it because we don't out people's real names.

So there is a lot of shady shit going on in these places.

This might have been a robbery attempt or possibly someone inside texted the driver of the van and said " hey the dude coming out is into tranny's, maybe we can blackmail him".
Brings up alot of solid points here all around. At the end of the day, these instances of knowledge in cases of caution may be worth more than a good review that helps gets a nut off.

What did you do with the shit in your trunk? Why would you go home if you thought someone was following you?

What did you do with the shit in your trunk? Why would you go home if you thought someone was following you?
my only thought back was its been so long being out of the game i got sloppy , as far as going home honestly i panicked, thinking back police station or diner would have been the best move.

He would definitely be a person of interest to the police. God knows what he is up to, but it doesn't look good. I read a lot of crime novels and you see this in the plot all the time. I wonder how much DNA and fingernails are in the back of that van along with restraints.