Show World

Is this place couple friendly? I'd like to bring a friend with me. She's been a prude her whole life but she's actually open minded. Does anyone know of any gloryholes or buddy booths or other couples activities on long island?
Yes as a matter of fact this place and many others off the Edison strip are couples friendly. I’ve brought a sb here and to Sinderrellas for glory hike fun. Cherribombs has couples area Friday Saturday and Sunday (oops when they are open that is). Best of luck getting freaky these days lol
Nutty out

Show world sent out a tweet saying that they will reopen during the phase 4 part of the NY State reopening plan. Last week they were shut up tight. Gate closed and roll up gate at door down. Today I drove by around 11am and the gate was open and the roll up was up. There was a handwritten sign on the door saying they were closed and some white haired guy in a suit was talking to a big guy at the door. I would have stopped but other cars were parking so there was too many people there for my taste.
Btw I checked ever spot on the strip and they are all shut
Happy Hunting

billyS

Reign of Terror
Show world sent out a tweet saying that they will reopen during the phase 4 part of the NY State reopening plan. Last week they were shut up tight. Gate closed and roll up gate at door down. Today I drove by around 11am and the gate was open and the roll up was up. There was a handwritten sign on the door saying they were closed and some white haired guy in a suit was talking to a big guy at the door. I would have stopped but other cars were parking so there was too many people there for my taste.
Btw I checked ever spot on the strip and they are all shut
Happy Hunting
Now that's Recon!

This just in!!
Haven’t been on the Edison strip this week but work took me passed Sinderellas and they were open with nearly a dozen vehicles outside. Now I know what you’re saying- that’s a gloryhole spot as well as a retail space for sex toys and yes it is not Show World
But!
If this place is open just a mile from NY State barracks then maybe (just maybe ) Show World or another fine and fancy facility on the Edison strip is also!!
At least I hope so.
Had zero play time today but will investigate ASAP tomorrow.
Happy Hunting
Nutty (with fingers crossed) out!

I can scoop the area. I work of Edison at times. The place has been dark since March. But with LI entering phase three they should be able to open in a few weeks. I'll swing by next week if I'm working in the area.

This just in!!
Haven’t been on the Edison strip this week but work took me passed Sinderellas and they were open with nearly a dozen vehicles outside. Now I know what you’re saying- that’s a gloryhole spot as well as a retail space for sex toys and yes it is not Show World
But!
If this place is open just a mile from NY State barracks then maybe (just maybe ) Show World or another fine and fancy facility on the Edison strip is also!!
At least I hope so.
Had zero play time today but will investigate ASAP tomorrow.
Happy Hunting
Nutty (with fingers crossed) out!
Can you explain how Sibderellas works please.... What can I do/get from who.. How much, etc...
I went there but was unsure so I left, thanks bro

But what if someone was hungry for tacos? Are tacos ever on the menu?
tacos!
y yes!
They had tacos here around 20 yrs ago which is why the still have the neon signs up in the window advertising “Girls girls girls!”
When you enter the establishment the hot part is and always has been straight ahead but the taco stand was on the opposite side of the building. It was, if memory serves me correctly, part strip club part massage parlor. Big common area with free roaming ladies and a raised dance/pole area and then there were separate curtained areas with couches. Like I said it was at least 20 years ago. I still remember the last time I walked in there and headed straight for the taco area only to find it roped off and closed. When I ask the guy at the counter where the girls were he shrugged his shoulders and said gone. Gone! Gone where? Gone why? Wtf!!
No they only sell hot dogs. Oh well
Oh the memories
Happy Hunting
Nutty out