Show World

Went here today after finding out that the event at World II was cancelled. I saw Snow,, tall white girl blond hair thin prob 120lbs nice heels so she was prob about 5'9 with them on. Room fee of $35 and $100 to her. started with a nice slow CBJ till I was ready. Followed by doggie on the couch. After a while of pounding away and slapping that ass I asked her to stand up and bend over. Went at her that way fpr a few then had her lie on her back so I could pound it out and watch those tits bounce while I blew in the bag. Good time one of my better visits to Show recently.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Went here today after finding out that the event at World II was cancelled. I saw Snow,, tall white girl blond hair thin prob 120lbs nice heels so she was prob about 5'9 with them on. Room fee of $35 and $100 to her. started with a nice slow CBJ till I was ready. Followed by doggie on the couch. After a while of pounding away and slapping that ass I asked her to stand up and bend over. Went at her that way fpr a few then had her lie on her back so I could pound it out and watch those tits bounce while I blew in the bag. Good time one of my better visits to Show recently.
$100 is pretty cheap for f/s at these places. I'm not sure if prices are coming down or this girl just wants to under cut the competition.

I have never paid more than $100 here....once just once it was $60. I have been asked for more but I stand firm and say i only brought $100 most of the time they take it. A few have said no.
It's the room fee that pisses me off so much. I had Gina at World 2 drop her rate enough, so that the room came out of her cut, rather than mine! I wonder why she won't see me anymore...?

Call me weird but for girls to know you and cut u off seems crazy!!! How they know you so well so fast or is it long term?
I'm notoriously cheap. They say, I'll do it this time, but next time, take care of me. I say, sure sure, next time. Then next time, i pull the same crap. Over and over again. My philosophy is, they need the money? They'll go lower on the rate, and if they don't, someone else will. And i tell them that. I say, shame, some other woman is gonna get this money tonight, guess you don't need it that much. 9 out of 10 take the money. But some have a hint of pride left, and after maybe the 3rd time seeing me, stop answering texts. Oh well. Like i said, some other woman always relents.

I'm notoriously cheap. They say, I'll do it this time, but next time, take care of me. I say, sure sure, next time. Then next time, i pull the same crap. Over and over again. My philosophy is, they need the money? They'll go lower on the rate, and if they don't, someone else will. And i tell them that. I say, shame, some other woman is gonna get this money tonight, guess you don't need it that much. 9 out of 10 take the money. But some have a hint of pride left, and after maybe the 3rd time seeing me, stop answering texts. Oh well. Like i said, some other woman always relents.
Lmao animal

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's the room fee that pisses me off so much. I had Gina at World 2 drop her rate enough, so that the room came out of her cut, rather than mine! I wonder why she won't see me anymore...?
Is this Gina about 40+ in age?
Not too tall, slim, nice legs?

Just wondering if it's the same Gina who used to be at the Original X-Dreams on Brook St in Deer Park.

Is this Gina about 40+ in age?
Not too tall, slim, nice legs?

Just wondering if it's the same Gina who used to be at the Original X-Dreams on Brook St in Deer Park.
She's def 40+ in age, but she's also very tall for a woman. I'd say 5'9" - 5'10" easily. But she is slim with pretty poorly done bolt-ons, heavy scarring. She's a sweetheart tho, and i have zero issues with no deciding to no longer see me. Totally respect it.

Would you say she was in her 20s or 30s? How was her face?

Was trolling the strip on Friday night. Not sure what I was gonna find as it was getting late. I drove passed Showworld to see they were closing up so I sat up the block to check *********** for a last minute hook up before I head home and a lady pulls up next to me asking if I was looking for a date. It turns out to be Stephanie from SW. Her shift was over, I was a bit hesitant as I have seen her before and she takes bbj the last time I saw her. She must have had a bad night only asked for 100. She left her car and jumped in my truck. We went over to Lamar and Edison and she blew me and swallowed it all. Dropped her back in field and went home. Not bad for a night of trolling.

Tried CherriBombs and no girls.

World2 - never been but 2 women. One heavy mid 40 year old blonde. And an ok 50 mil fish looking woman - brown hair past shoulders. She did not stand up so I did not see her body but I would rate her face a 6 for an older woman. It seemed like I pained them walking and I was hoping for a little younger so I left With no report except the details of the woman I saw here.