Show World

billyS

Reign of Terror
Stopped by Showworld and had a session with Marissa. Frogger 54's earlier description of her is dead on accurate.

The only thing that he didn't mention is that she also has a great personality. She came into the room, said "it's nice to meet you" and gave me a big hug. We chatted for a little while and she asked me what I wanted. I told her that I wanted a blowjob and handed her $100. We didn't discuss money and if she counted it (5 $20's), I didn't see her do so.

She gave me a little bit of a lap dance, while my hands wandered. They she put her perky tits in my mouth. She saw that I was standing at attention and said something like "I want that in my mouth". She tied her hair back and went to town on my dick. With her long hair, I loved the fact that she tied her hair back so I could see her face better. She started while sharing the couch with me so my hands could continue to roam then she moved to the floor and kept sucking away. She has great blowjob skills. Good suction, eye contact, deep throat, enthusiasm. The only times that she stopped sucking was to say something sexy to me or change her position. It was definitely the best BJ that I've gotten at Showworld and she is the most attractive girl that I've seen there. But, to be fair, I've only been with three other girls at Showworld.

After we were done, we chatted for a little while longer, during which time she hugged me a few more times. I told her that I plan on seeing her again.
Cbj or bbj?
If bbj
Cim?

Cbj or bbj?
If bbj
Cim?
CBJ (unfortunately). After the session, I commented that i typically don't do too well when receiving a CBJ, she immediately said "I don't do that"

I responded, "I realize that. I was pointing out that you did a really good job under the circumstances."
Maybe it happens after a few more visits. But, I'm not counting on it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
CBJ (unfortunately). After the session, I commented that i typically don't do too well when receiving a CBJ, she immediately said "I don't do that"

I responded, "I realize that. I was pointing out that you did a really good job under the circumstances."
Maybe it happens after a few more visits. But, I'm not counting on it.
Thanks, good to see another old-timer posting again.

BTW - Show World posts a tweet of the schedule twice a day (the evening schedule of often a bit late). Recently, a few of the girls (including Marissa) have started tweeting pictures/videos of themselves when they are working (not from the dance booths). Those tweets typically get retweeted by Show World.

For the past few weeks, I've been seeing pictures (no head shots) of a new girl named Stephanie on Showworld's Twitter account and decided that I want to see her. I stopped by this evening and I'm glad that I did. Stephanie is a cute, petite Latina girl, B-cups, nice ass (a few small tattoos on the upper part of her ass, dark hair, pretty face. I saw her in the back room she waved me over and asked me to sit with her. She introduced herself and I told her that she was who I was there to see.

When she came into the lap dance room, we talked a little more and I gave her $100. After counting, she said, "You just want a blowjob? You don't want to fuck me?" I replied "Maybe next time". She told me to get comfortable and sit back as got on her knees and started a nice CBJ. Her top was off, but her bottoms were still on. After a few minutes, she asked "Are you sure that you don't want to fuck my pussy? It's only $60 more." Once again, I declined. But, then she said "How about we take this off and you cum in my mouth?" and quoted me another $100. I'll take a BBBJ over covered anything every time (I hate condoms). I told her that I would be interested in that, but that I didn't have another $100 with me. She asked how much I had. I replied $50 and she said "OK". As I turned out, I had $60, all in $20's. So, I wasn't going to ask for change after saying that I only had $50. So, I just said "I was wrong, I have $6o" and gave it to her.

While I was grabbing the additional $60, she was removing the rest of her outfit. This time, she got up on the couch next to me, which allowed my hands to roam freely, while she gave me an outstanding BBBJ, which she didn't stop until I was completely empty. I have to admit that she didn't have to work all that long once the condom was off (it was a good BJ). I can't swear that she swallowed. But, I didn't see her spit it anywhere and she was talking to me pretty quickly after I finished cumming.

She gave me a wet nap to clean myself up with while she got dressed. We chatted for a few minutes. She told me that she works Tuesday, Friday & Saturday nights, but to check Twitter before coming to see her in case she has to take a night off. As we were leaving the room, she said "Thank you for taking care of me" and I just replied "likewise" and told her that I look forward to seeing her again.

I had thought that Marissa was going to be my primary go-to girl at Showworld. But, I know that BBBJ is not (nor is it going to be) an option with Marissa. I'm already looking forward to returning to see Stephanie again.

For the past few weeks, I've been seeing pictures (no head shots) of a new girl named Stephanie on Showworld's Twitter account and decided that I want to see her. I stopped by this evening and I'm glad that I did. Stephanie is a cute, petite Latina girl, B-cups, nice ass (a few small tattoos on the upper part of her ass, dark hair, pretty face. I saw her in the back room she waved me over and asked me to sit with her. She introduced herself and I told her that she was who I was there to see.

When she came into the lap dance room, we talked a little more and I gave her $100. After counting, she said, "You just want a blowjob? You don't want to fuck me?" I replied "Maybe next time". She told me to get comfortable and sit back as got on her knees and started a nice CBJ. Her top was off, but her bottoms were still on. After a few minutes, she asked "Are you sure that you don't want to fuck my pussy? It's only $60 more." Once again, I declined. But, then she said "How about we take this off and you cum in my mouth?" and quoted me another $100. I'll take a BBBJ over covered anything every time (I hate condoms). I told her that I would be interested in that, but that I didn't have another $100 with me. She asked how much I had. I replied $50 and she said "OK". As I turned out, I had $60, all in $20's. So, I wasn't going to ask for change after saying that I only had $50. So, I just said "I was wrong, I have $6o" and gave it to her.

While I was grabbing the additional $60, she was removing the rest of her outfit. This time, she got up on the couch next to me, which allowed my hands to roam freely, while she gave me an outstanding BBBJ, which she didn't stop until I was completely empty. I have to admit that she didn't have to work all that long once the condom was off (it was a good BJ). I can't swear that she swallowed. But, I didn't see her spit it anywhere and she was talking to me pretty quickly after I finished cumming.

She gave me a wet nap to clean myself up with while she got dressed. We chatted for a few minutes. She told me that she works Tuesday, Friday & Saturday nights, but to check Twitter before coming to see her in case she has to take a night off. As we were leaving the room, she said "Thank you for taking care of me" and I just replied "likewise" and told her that I look forward to seeing her again.

I had thought that Marissa was going to be my primary go-to girl at Showworld. But, I know that BBBJ is not (nor is it going to be) an option with Marissa. I'm already looking forward to returning to see Stephanie again.
What was your total damage. Thanks for the review

Based on QB14's review I decided to stop by last week and saw Stephanie. Unfortunately my experience was totally different than QB14's.

I asked Stephanie how much for FS and she said 100. I paid for the room and she came in and got undressed while I did the same. I handed her the money and she thanked me. She put the condom on for the cbj and just as she is about to start she tells me we only have a few minutes because I did not pay the full rate. WTF! She said its 160, she never mentioned that before. It was too late to walk out so i went with it hoping to just finish fast but her cbj was not very good and she was using her hand to block the whole time. Then we did doggie and missionary and she was using her hand to block me again! I am far from a big guy but she would not allow much penetration and kept telling me to hurry up. I barely finished up and got out of there. It was a real mood killer, I would rather have just stayed home. A huge waste of $.

I WOULD NOT REPEAT...she is a real hustler. Its a shame, I had such high hopes for her based on QB14's review

I hope my wasted $ saves you yours

Saw Heather, Blonde girl Early 30's, Nice Rack, Tight Body, Ok Experience, $100 for FS, $35 for the Room, she stated she couldn't do doggy due to an accident which hurt her back, she was submissive if that's what your looking for. I repeated, but the second experience was not as good as the first and I won't Repeat, I'm not sure if im allowed to Post Pictures of her, if so I will

Saw Heather, Blonde girl Early 30's, Nice Rack, Tight Body, Ok Experience, $100 for FS, $35 for the Room, she stated she couldn't do doggy due to an accident which hurt her back, she was submissive if that's what your looking for. I repeated, but the second experience was not as good as the first and I won't Repeat, I'm not sure if im allowed to Post Pictures of her, if so I will
Are you sure of name Heather? I never heard of her and i checked with Show World and they confirmed that they had no one there named Heather.

Based on QB14's review I decided to stop by last week and saw Stephanie. Unfortunately my experience was totally different than QB14's.

I asked Stephanie how much for FS and she said 100. I paid for the room and she came in and got undressed while I did the same. I handed her the money and she thanked me. She put the condom on for the cbj and just as she is about to start she tells me we only have a few minutes because I did not pay the full rate. WTF! She said its 160, she never mentioned that before. It was too late to walk out so i went with it hoping to just finish fast but her cbj was not very good and she was using her hand to block the whole time. Then we did doggie and missionary and she was using her hand to block me again! I am far from a big guy but she would not allow much penetration and kept telling me to hurry up. I barely finished up and got out of there. It was a real mood killer, I would rather have just stayed home. A huge waste of $.

I WOULD NOT REPEAT...she is a real hustler. Its a shame, I had such high hopes for her based on QB14's review

I hope my wasted $ saves you yours
Let me start by saying in no way am I defending the fact that Stephanie low-balled you and then tried upping the price when you got into the room.

But, there is an interesting take away from your experience. It looks like Stephanie has added something to the menu that other girls at Show World haven't. I'm talking about a quick visit FS for the same price as other girls are charging for a 15 minute CBJ. It sounds to me like there was a communication problem. prospekt1 asked for the price of FS and she quoted the price for her lowest level version of FS. Given the fact that a quick visit FS isn't something that anyone else does, this miscommunication was 100% Stephanie's fault. No question about it. She should have known that prospekt1 was asking for the price of the "real" FS that is provided by everyone else at SW, not the "express" version and if she was going to quote him for "express" service, then she should have made that clear to him at the time.

I haven't had FS either of the two times that I've been with Stephanie, although she keeps trying to get me to go there (I'm not sure why, the BBJ's that I've gotten cost the same as "regular" FS). But, I wouldn't be at all surprised of prospekt1's blocking experience was the norm. Stephanie is a tiny girl. in the tweets that get retweeted on the Show World account, she claims to be 4'11", 93 pounds. I think that's probably about right. Size could very well be an issue for her. Also, I have to say that I also felt a little rushed the second time that I saw Stephanie. There was no tease, no lap grinding, etc... It was straight to BBJ. Unlike prospekt1, I really enjoy her BJ skills. Uncovered, I was finished pretty quickly. my "15 minute dance" ended up being more like a 5 or 6 minute dance. She didn't rush me out the door or anything. We actually talked for a few minutes. I just would have liked to have spent a little more time working up to the BBJ, rather than just jumping into it.

One quick question for prospekt1. In my review, I reported that the rate for FS was $160. So, that had to be what you expected her to say when you asked her how much. If she had quoted you $160, would you have accepted or would you have bailed? If you would have accepted the $160 outside the room, why not go for the extra $60 to pay exactly what you expected to pay for FS when you walked in the door? I could understand being pissed and not willing to spend extra money when someone tries to charge you more than you expected. But, if I go somewhere expecting to pay $X, then I'm given the impression that I'm only going to have to pay a fraction of $X, only to later realize that the price really is $X, I don't think that I'm pissed off to end up paying what I expected to pay in the first place.

Let me start by saying in no way am I defending the fact that Stephanie low-balled you and then tried upping the price when you got into the room.

But, there is an interesting take away from your experience. It looks like Stephanie has added something to the menu that other girls at Show World haven't. I'm talking about a quick visit FS for the same price as other girls are charging for a 15 minute CBJ. It sounds to me like there was a communication problem. prospekt1 asked for the price of FS and she quoted the price for her lowest level version of FS. Given the fact that a quick visit FS isn't something that anyone else does, this miscommunication was 100% Stephanie's fault. No question about it. She should have known that prospekt1 was asking for the price of the "real" FS that is provided by everyone else at SW, not the "express" version and if she was going to quote him for "express" service, then she should have made that clear to him at the time.

I haven't had FS either of the two times that I've been with Stephanie, although she keeps trying to get me to go there (I'm not sure why, the BBJ's that I've gotten cost the same as "regular" FS). But, I wouldn't be at all surprised of prospekt1's blocking experience was the norm. Stephanie is a tiny girl. in the tweets that get retweeted on the Show World account, she claims to be 4'11", 93 pounds. I think that's probably about right. Size could very well be an issue for her. Also, I have to say that I also felt a little rushed the second time that I saw Stephanie. There was no tease, no lap grinding, etc... It was straight to BBJ. Unlike prospekt1, I really enjoy her BJ skills. Uncovered, I was finished pretty quickly. my "15 minute dance" ended up being more like a 5 or 6 minute dance. She didn't rush me out the door or anything. We actually talked for a few minutes. I just would have liked to have spent a little more time working up to the BBJ, rather than just jumping into it.

One quick question for prospekt1. In my review, I reported that the rate for FS was $160. So, that had to be what you expected her to say when you asked her how much. If she had quoted you $160, would you have accepted or would you have bailed? If you would have accepted the $160 outside the room, why not go for the extra $60 to pay exactly what you expected to pay for FS when you walked in the door? I could understand being pissed and not willing to spend extra money when someone tries to charge you more than you expected. But, if I go somewhere expecting to pay $X, then I'm given the impression that I'm only going to have to pay a fraction of $X, only to later realize that the price really is $X, I don't think that I'm pissed off to end up paying what I expected to pay in the first place.
When you first saw her, did you negotiate or ask the price outside the room? or did you just give her 100 and figured you would see what it got you?

I think that her quick visit is either always been her MO or it was a result of her asking 160 for FS for guys outside the room and them walking away. Either way she did not reveal that I had a few minutes until I was naked and already gave her the money. It seems like you were also given the same type of upsell. I do not believe that it was a mistake or miscommunication on her part, she knew exactly what she was doing...she was hustling. I don't think I have experienced or read about anyone on edison getting that type of upsell other than with stephanie but I could be wrong.

I don't think size was an issue, she never said I was too big or anything like that and I am not big at all.

At 160 i would have bailed, I would have made her an offer and if she took it then ok, if not I would have passed. I think if I paid the 160 and she did all that blocking then I would have been even more pissed off.

You have seen both Marissa and Stephanie as have I. With Marissa you can see how genuine she is. With Stephanie you can see how phony she is. IMO

I never negotiate with them outside.i know the going rate structure and go with it. I've never gone for FS with someone that I've never seen before (I rarely go for FS at all).

Sometime they will ask what I'm looking for, other times they don't. If they ask, I'll tell them that I want head as I'm handing them $100. Otherwise, I'll just give th the money.

If they didn't ask, the follow up after being handed $100 is typically, "you just want a BJ? We can fuck for another $60 (or whatever number) if you want.

If I decide to get FS from a girl that I've seen before, I'll give her the number that she had previously quoted. I'm not there to negotiate. I'm there to get off. I already know the price and that's what I expect to pay. If I had a problem with the price, I wouldn't have come back a second time.

There has been 1 time when the girl wanted $120 for a BJ (don't remember her name) . I wasn't about to haggle, so I gave it to her and enjoyed myself. When we were finished and she said that she hoped to see me again, I told her that she wouldn't because I can get the same thing from everyone else for $20 less and she had priced herself out of future visits.

I agree with you about Marissa being a sweetheart. But, she's NEVER going to anything uncovered. When I licked my finger before starting to finger her, she said "No. Use mine. Using your spit would be like me letting you eat my pussy. I don't know where you've been".

She didn't mean that maliciously (nor did I take it that way). But, that was when it became 100% certain that a BBJ was never going to happen.

I know exactly what I'm getting from each of them for the price that I'm paying them and plan on seeing more of both of them in the future.

Saw Stephanie on Saturday night, not sure what to make of her. She is a cheat and robbed me of my cash. She started a bbbj or so I thought. I moved her rats nest of what she calls hair and saw that she was pretending to use her mouth as she really was double handing me and hiding it with her hair. I asked what was going on and she said dont believe everything you read online. I was upset and walked out of the dance. I complained to the guy at the counter and he gave me a voucher for another 15 min dance. Think I am, know that I am choosing a different girl next time.
35 room
100 tip
Wish i could get the 100 back

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw Stephanie on Saturday night, not sure what to make of her. She is a cheat and robbed me of my cash. She started a bbbj or so I thought. I moved her rats nest of what she calls hair and saw that she was pretending to use her mouth as she really was double handing me and hiding it with her hair. I asked what was going on and she said dont believe everything you read online. I was upset and walked out of the dance. I complained to the guy at the counter and he gave me a voucher for another 15 min dance. Think I am, know that I am choosing a different girl next time.
35 room
100 tip
Wish i could get the 100 back
I can see a girl faking vaginal sex with lube and a hand but you mean to tell me if you didn't move her hair you couldn't tell a hand from a mouth?
Are you still a virgin?