Sayuri

05-18-2005, 09:42 PM #26
justlooking
A.K.F.B.

Posts: 17,732 Sayuri, with all due respect, I think it's naive to advertise here and hope you won't be reviewed -- and unethical to advertise here and tell people not to review you.

That's all you had to say. Don't review me.

I think that yuri doesn't want it to become common knowledge that she takes it in the ass.

Imagine if one day every guy who showed up wanted it?

Last edited:

yuri

She asked for it
Daddycool said:
yuri said:
comparing the thread http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26100 the timing is just too good from last week until today QUOTE]

Did you think you were the only person I was going to see this week? How arrogant of you. I guess this is why Slinky had this to say about you.

Originally Posted by slinkybender
You are rude, totally self centered, and a cheap chiseler to boot.

I saw you deal with it. I am done here.
you really did a good research about me, so did vermer though he made some mistakes, it is not cl I used but *** and *********.
you quoted inappropriately what Slinky had said. He already changed himself and his board to be provider-friendly. He is very classy man indeed, he has better words worthing to be quoted.
However, it's only possible you are the old man yesterday since he is the only new guy I met this week. The other two is outcall who I know well. And I swear no greek this week. Tell me what drinks I provided you during the session, and which floor I live. Some people here can judge.

done with you yuri

curious said:
Wait a minute.

Where are these quoted posts coming from?

Search:
Sayuri or other Oriental dolls.

I told you I am done with this. Sorry I reviewed you ( and gave you a good one at that)but it was a good time.

Last edited:

yuri

She asked for it
yes, time to finish it.

sorry, I have been too serious about your review, and forgot this board also function as a place for guys who like writing erotic fiction. I don't really mean that...real or fake, as far as it can entertain.

yuri

She asked for it
vermer, don't repeat the same jokes from last year. Both you and your jokes are just too old, but we respect old people in our culture, never mind.

show some respect to an old man, and suck my jade dragon for $20. i will give you a one-man bukkake party.

yuri said:
vermer, don't repeat the same jokes from last year. Both you and your jokes are just too old, but we respect old people in our culture, never mind.

yuri

She asked for it
DVDMASTER said:
heh yuri.are the one that own's a little white dog in your apartment?if you are you give one of the best bbbj i ever had with cim.
no, yuri is not that yuri. This Yuri is namen by Slinky for certain reason.