Sayuri

Crane flys over black lake.
East wind blows out candle.
Negro cock enters yuri's gaping anus.
$20 left on nightstand.
Small dog licks semen from used condom.

yuri said:
Tell me what drinks I provided you during the session, and which floor I live. Some people here can judge.
Daddycool, Sayuri did give you a way to settle this. I have seen her 3 times, I can be one of those judges.

Last edited:

yuri

She asked for it
akm495 said:
Daddycool, Sayuri did give you a way to settle this. I have seen her 3 times, I can be one of those judges.
hi, I definitely remember you, cowboy. but let him go, I really understand him, some people satisfy their ego, creat a bigger figure on internet, an unreal word, must have a lot of stress in the real life. Nothing wrong about it, he just chose wrong person.
Vermeer as well, he may have some sense of humor, but in a very disgusting way. and then even there are people call that shit haiku.

Hi Yuri, reading this post just confirm my impression about you after our meeting not too long ago. You are funny, have a sense of humor, stand up for yourself and I really respect that. Good luck with your study and remember what I said to you, our path may meet again in the future when you have a different career.

Wind carries cherry blossoms into open window.
Empty bottle of astroglide rolls on floor.
Whore washes her anus in sink.
Goldfish farts.
Old man zips up pants.

akm495 said:
Like I said, I am not here to get into this anymore. Believe what you want. If you want to know what did happen, then read post number 1.

SubmissiveAngel said:
for his own ego
for UG glory
daddycool fibs without shame
Ego? Glory? Fib?

To bad I see none of these in my reivew. Or in any of my posts ever. I am one of the least ego driven posters on UG.

UG glory?? Is there some sort of UG Memeber Hall of Fame?

Fib? Just call me George Washington.

I gave an honest review, which I guess I wasn't suppose to give and I have apologized for it to Yuri, who is a good provider ( regardless of this back and forth, I cannot say anything wrong with the time I had with her.) She should have just told me not to review her. I would have honored that, as we see other people have seen her and not given a review.

akm495
Times seen 3.....reviews 0 .....At least I couldn;t find any of Yuri.
Does it prove my point about Yuri not wanting reviews? you be the judge.
As I said, I am done with this back and forth.

And lastly, I can keep a secret. Amy didn't want me to review her, because she tried anal for the first time with me and wanted to make sure she could offer it to her clients before I gave a review. And that is what I did. I honored her request.

Last edited:
SubmissiveAngel said:
for his own ego
for UG glory
daddycool fibs without shame
What in this thread gives you the slightest hint that Daddycool is the one who's lying? Especially when Sayuri (who I don't know beyond her posts here) has already blasted her credibility in prior threads?

Beyondd that, this thread shows that guys'll* suck up to anything that has a vagina. No matter how it acts. Frankly, it makes me sick.

justlooking said:
What in this thread gives you the slightest hint that Daddycool is the one who's lying? Especially when Sayuri (who I don't know beyond her posts here) has already blasted her credibility in prior threads?

Beyondd that, this thread shows that guys'll* suck up to anything that has a vagina. No matter how it acts. Frankly, it makes me sick.
Well, I tell you why I do not trust mr. cool. About two weeks ago he posted in the ISO section asking for information about an incall asian place that adverties on CL. The place was offereing gfe, bbbj, and greek. Mr cool wanted to know if any of this was for real. One poster here, Shorty, gave a warning that all may not be legal at this location, and posted what he found on CL. It was another ad from the same place. I do not remeber all who particpated on that thread, but it was pulled by the mod. I'd have to bet mr. cool could guess why.

A few day later, this thread appeared in the ISO:
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26091
mr. cool was the second to respond, and referes to the asian incall he wanted information on CL. He advises the poster to see Ami on CL, even though he knew what was discussed in his ISO post. He did not see this Ami from CL, and wanted some else to. He was willing to put another person at risk, for his own personal gain. I do think he should have qualified his reponse to the original poster.

Also in the mail reponses posted by Sayuri, it appears they had plans to meet this week.

Date: Wed May 3 14:06:13 2006
To: <*********************>
Subject: RE: appointment tomorrow 5/4

As you know I have been upfront with you from the beginning and need to say
that 400 is too much for me at this time. Although 350 I do have. So if that
is okay, which I am hoping it is, let's talk and make plans.

Date: Wed May 3 17:18:40 2006

ok, but let's plan it for next week, i am a little busy this week.

Date: Thu May 4 09:28:26 2006
To: <*********************>

Thats fine. I'll ***** you on Monday to when it might be good for you.

I hope you get over your sickness.

Last edited:
Daddycool said:
akm495
Times seen 3.....reviews 0 .....At least I couldn;t find any of Yuri.
Does it prove my point about Yuri not wanting reviews? you be the judge.
As I said, I am done with this back and forth.
It just means I did not give her a review. I notice you still are avoiding answering her questions.

yuri said:
hi, I definitely remember you, cowboy. but let him go, I really understand him, some people satisfy their ego, creat a bigger figure on internet, an unreal word, must have a lot of stress in the real life. Nothing wrong about it, he just chose wrong person.
Vermeer as well, he may have some sense of humor, but in a very disgusting way. and then even there are people call that shit haiku.
Thanks! I'm through and will let it go.

akm495 said:
It was another ad from the same place. I do not remeber all who particpated on that thread, but it was pulled by the mod. I'd have to bet mr. cool could guess why.
I do not know why Slinky or whomever was moderating pulled it. I have no power of what gets pulled and what doesn't.

[/QUOTE]A few day later, this thread appeared in the ISO:
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26091
mr. cool was the second to respond, and referes to the asian incall he wanted information on CL. He advises the poster to see Ami on CL, even though he knew what was discussed in his ISO post. He did not see this Ami from CL, and wanted some else to. He was willing to put another person at risk, for his own personal gain. I do think he should have qualified his reponse to the original poster.[/QUOTE]

So sharing information with a fellow Uger is is bad?

.[/QUOTE]He did not see this Ami from CL,.[/QUOTE]
How do you know? Because you didn't see a review?

akm495 Quote:
Originally
It just means I did not give her a review.......... Just like you didn't for Yuri 3 times.

Last edited: