you are like dog shit
dropped in the westside street.

We all notice your existing
but too disgusting
for watching

hang on there,
dry up there,
wait for a shovel.
LOL. Looks like Little Brown Man is the biotch now.

Yuri: 2; Little Brown Man: 1

yuri

She asked for it
yuri said:
Vermeer as well, he may have some sense of humor, but in a very disgusting way. and then even there are people call that shit haiku.
never called it Haiku, it's a shame to mention it on this board. ...just trying to write in verse.

yuri, how much you charge for brown bukkake? i want to bury you up to your neck on the beach, at my south hampton estate, and invite all my negro friends to fuck your mouth, and shit on your head.

yuri comes from a long tradition of geishas. her mother pulled a train of 50 GI's in okinawa for 5 yen a piece, back in 1955. hence, yuri is the product of $0.85 worth of anonymous sperm from 50 donors. No wonder she is so mixed up.

yuri

She asked for it
vermeer said:
at my south hampton estate
you mean the grave you digged in my property? you were dropped in the street by an irresponsible bitch dog 70 years ago, you only deserve to be shovelled into a garbage can.
but why you chose hampton like George in Seifield, it obviously will buy people's laugh.
you are actually stupid! or are you dried up? am not going to waste time with a mentally charllenged vermi any more.

yuri

She asked for it
SubmissiveAngel said:
what shenanigans!
if vermeer is old negro
i'm dolly parton

however...

he may be trusted
to post overt balderdash
not write fake review
from other thread I know he is not black, not old. but who cares the age or colour of a dog shit.
he is an islander who don't know where to belong to.
he doesn't deserve existing if he doesn't know how to talk like human.
daddycool? as far as he doesn't jump back to keep on lying, I assume he admits the fact that he wrote a fake review.
again, I tend to leave people space to escape. let him go.

yuri said:
from other thread I know he is not black, not old. but who cares the age or colour of a dog shit.
he is an islander who don't know where to belong to.
he doesn't deserve existing if he doesn't know how to talk like human.
Oh the irony.....

Yuri, i am proud to have dropped 50,000 tons of bombs on your country in WW2. I wish I could have dropped the a-bomb on you personally, but the racist american government would never let a proud, strong, black man have that honor.

REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!!

yuri

She asked for it
glad to see you finally can talk a normal person no matter the content- that's your personal opinion. Powell and Rice are all very powerful though.
If you pay a little respect to people, then people will respect you more. I met some black people who are very successful and caring, so can you.
why not be a good example for black people yourself instead buying people's laugh here.
enjoy life.
The End.

Wow, the drama on this thread. My bad for not reading it first before asking daddycool the outcome of his proposed meeting. I will stay out of the fray but have to admit that it makes for interesting reading. But, obviously someone is not telling the truth.