Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
My deepest sympathy Doc, no parent should experience outliving their children.
We don't think about the long-term effects of addiction when we avail ourselves of the opportunities.
By definition, we are Enablers, but that doesn't mean we are callous to human needs...
...I cannot speak for others, but I always make sure Savannah is well-fed (she always is, she is a waitress)
She knows that she can call me if she needs to, even if I'm not horny. I like to think that I am a friend.
We cannot make someone's decisions for them, only keep the channels of communication open.

I can't speak for all the mods but I have no intention of shutting down this thread.
I approved Docs initial post because I felt it is important to see both sides.
Whether the thread is shut down or not the guys who thrive on taking advantage of young White drug addicts will continue seeing her and enabling her habit.
I was just saying how do you follow a heart felt post like Doc's - with another monger talking about face fucking her for 80 dollars. I am all for hoping this girls gets help.

This is why I rarely see any independents, because of the potential of drugs/addiction. I would feel like I am enabling someone to continue down a dark path. I don't want that on my conscience, thats why I stick mostly with the amps and the SA chicks, not that its any better. I am not advocating any of it. I am also NOT saying all Indies use drugs. Let me be clear about that.

We all partake to fill certain voids whatever they may be.

Happy 4th to All and to THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!

Ammo-
I appreciate your note, you appear to be one who does have a relationship with her. What I have learned, however, is that at this point it is a disease, not a decision. It is literally beyond her control. Initially it was a decision, but no longer. Just a constant search for that elusive but now unattainable first high, now a fond memory. The consequence is a desire for higher (and more dangerous) potency. Unfortunately, being a phone call away will only help if she decides to explore getting clean. If she od's while alone, no phone call or having a Narcan kit will help.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Mod I think that's an act of cowardice. I'm not trying to shut her down, she needs what she needs, shutting the conversation won't change anything. But everyone needs to have both eyes open.
Sure it was since that’s exactly what you did. Now if someone sees her and finds out any information regarding her issue it will no go reported here which in my opinion creates a worse problem.
But of course she has already been labeled a “ young white girl with a drug problem”. Guess black girls don’t do drugs

Sure it was since that’s exactly what you did. Now if someone sees her and finds out any information regarding her issue it will no go reported here which in my opinion creates a worse problem.
But of course she has already been labeled a “ young white girl with a drug problem”. Guess black girls don’t do drugs
We can choose to ignore her "issue" and be happy getting the cheap bbbjcim until she ends up on a coroner's table, or we can be decent people, if not friends, and urge her to get treatment. She advertises on other sites so her business won't be affected. Nor am I suggesting to stop seeing her, since the income for her is critical at this point. The difference with this site is that we can discuss matters that are, in fact, issues of life and death. My own opinion, after learning much more about it than I ever wanted to know, is that it would serve us all better if we handled opioid addiction as many European countries do- acknowledge that it is a disease, and administer opioids safely, and encourage enrollment in treatment programs. This would remove the street trade and exposure to unknown, unsafe dosages, and sharing of needles. That issue aside, if having this discussion shuts down the conversation, perhaps that is an acknowledgment that we would just rather look away than respond with kindness to what we are seeing with our own eyes.

Really don't see the connection.
Of course black girls do but they aren't the topic of this thread.
Billy, I like a lot of Wiggley's post but before I read your response I was thinking the exact same thing. I saw the words a “ young white girl with a drug problem" as just a description of her—nothing more.. Wiggley also described her as young—should that also mean "older women don't do drugs?.

Sometimes words are just words with no underlying meanings.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
We can choose to ignore her "issue" and be happy getting the cheap bbbjcim until she ends up on a coroner's table, or we can be decent people, if not friends, and urge her to get treatment. She advertises on other sites so her business won't be affected. Nor am I suggesting to stop seeing her, since the income for her is critical at this point. The difference with this site is that we can discuss matters that are, in fact, issues of life and death. My own opinion, after learning much more about it than I ever wanted to know, is that it would serve us all better if we handled opioid addiction as many European countries do- acknowledge that it is a disease, and administer opioids safely, and encourage enrollment in treatment programs. This would remove the street trade and exposure to unknown, unsafe dosages, and sharing of needles. That issue aside, if having this discussion shuts down the conversation, perhaps that is an acknowledgment that we would just rather look away than respond with kindness to what we are seeing with our own eyes.
I have attempted to discuss the issue of drug use with her on several occasions prior to her most recent vacation.
You can try as I’m sure you are unfortunately all too aware but getting them to listen isn’t possible unless they want to. Was it frustrating? Hell yes!!!
Another provider I spent hours discussing her addiction, she freely admitted one, said it best to me. Her response was always “ I’m not going anywhere until I’m ready”. I still remember her text at midnight saying “come see me now. I’m ready and I leave tomorrow”.

I think I see where this is headed, and I cannot remain silent.
Savannah's number is posted at the top of this thread, and anyone who wants to lecture her please feel free.
I know from personal experience, that change must come from within. You would be wasting your breath.
Somehow, I think that you know that, so you are encouraging us to waste OUR breath.
"Help" is merely assisting self-determination. "Help" is more LISTENING than TALKING. Ask any shrink.

Watch out, when someone says "as we all know"......I know nothing of the sort. Crude manipulation.
It wasn't necessary to suggest we "stop seeing her" because I will NOT see her until the image of the Coroner's table fades. What a visual! Never get so lazy that you let someone else do your thinking for you.

Please post a review of a provider. That is what this site is for.

Savannah's number is posted at the top of this thread, and anyone who wants to lecture her please feel free.
I know from personal experience, that change must come from within. You would be wasting your breath.
Somehow, I think that you know that, so you are encouraging us to waste OUR breath.
"Help" is merely assisting self-determination. "Help" is more LISTENING than TALKING. Ask any shrink.

Watch out, when someone says "as we all know"......I know nothing of the sort. Crude manipulation.
It wasn't necessary to suggest we "stop seeing her" because I will NOT see her until the image of the Coroner's table fades. What a visual! Never get so lazy that you let someone else do your thinking for you.

Honestly, I haven't suggested that anyone stop seeing her. And as others have said also, only she can make that step to getting help. The last thing she needs is to be lectured. But she does need friends who can emphasize the importance of having Narcan available and to not use when alone.

Lol, can't wait for your review where you get her down to $40 then jam your cock down her throat and empty the contents of your balls all over her tonsils.
You know me, I'm definitely going to cheap her down as low as i can, and I'll be brutally honest with my review. This woman is no different than any other woman offering services out there no matter what image DocD tries to put in your head. Nothing you can say or do is going to change her. Might as well enjoy her before the inevitable, which is, she quits the industry for whatever her reason, or she dies of an o.d. Sorry to sound so callous, nah I'm not...

Cool. Maybe with you guys with guilty consciences laying off, I'll be able to see her now...
I have zero to feel guilty about. I always treated her well. The only reason I am giving this a rest, is because of the gross image that was thrust upon me. Like in Clockwork Orange, where violence nauseated him, the idea of intimacy (at least for me) is incompatible with a Coroner's table.

I have to believe that she knows more about injections than I do. The first thing she probably learned was to have someone else nearby.....the buddy system. I also have to believe she knows more about Narcan than I do, because I know NOTHING. Feel free to discuss these issues with HER, please do not annoy me.

Step back and look at the big picture. Presumably you want to help this person, but you just cost her an income stream from at least two hobbyists. Go see her, she is near you. She can thank you in person!

Last edited by a moderator:

Agreed, but I did not post until there were many posts concerning her using and behavior. Given the similarities to my daughter's situation, I just thought you guys might be willing to hear another perspective. If diverting this post in a direction that might (longshot that it is) help her, then it is a win. If not, she's no worse. But if I read next week that she had od'd, I would regret had I not spoken up. And I would do it again in a heartbeat.

My point is, it's too late to do anything about it. She's not going to listen to some guy she's sucking or fucking about getting off the junk (clip)
I wouldn't be so sure of that. I know more than a few healthcare providers are among our monger community. And sometimes it's just dumb luck that a business transaction becomes a meaningful friendship. It's rare (as in I can personally account twice in my more than 16 years doing this on and off, mostly on) and I'm not saying this should be where you go to find mutual life validation (ITS NOT) but it does happen.

If there's a 1% chance the dude out there is the one that can break thru to this chick to get her off the H, then I hope that happens. I truly do. Tho my family hasn't been bit by the opioid plague I have seen my share of ODs. They aren't pretty.

And, slightly off topic, for more than one reason I would recommend car date people actually carry a narcan dose on them. It's easy to use and it doesn't take a huge imagination to see how it could save not only a life but also a huge legal problem.

It's half the reason I don't do car dates...

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I know more than a few healthcare providers are among our monger community. And sometimes it's just dumb luck that a business transaction becomes a meaningful friendship. It's rare (as in I can personally account twice in my more than 16 years doing this on and off, mostly on) and I'm not saying this should be where you go to find mutual life validation (ITS NOT) but it does happen.

If there's a 1% chance the dude out there is the one that can break thru to this chick to get her off the H, then I hope that happens. I truly do. Tho my family hasn't been bit by the opioid plague I have seen my share of ODs. They aren't pretty.

And, slightly off topic, for more than one reason I would recommend car date people actually carry a narcan dose on them. It's easy to use and it doesn't take a huge imagination to see how it could save not only a life but also a huge legal problem.

It's half the reason I don't do car dates...
Nice post, and that's a great idea. If anyone is interested, I'd be glad to help anyone get Narcan.

Status
Not open for further replies.