Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Did she answer your are you ok reply?
I’ve been texting for two days and have gotten nothing. Frankly thought some bad things.
She seems to have fallen back into a very bad habit that has gotten a hold of her before. Would be a shame

"...When you wrote "would be a shame" did you mean because a young girl trying to kick an addiction possibly slipped, or because she is not around to suck your cock?
I would hope that all of our users care more for the person, than the service.
That being said, I have seen no evidence of "a young girl trying to kick addiction."
(Perhaps you know something that I don't?)

I used my (big) head today......I sent the following text:

"If you want to see me at 9, you must let me know before 8....
If you want to see me at 10, you must let me know by 9."

"See you at 9"

"Confirming 9PM"

I will report later.....

Part 2 (of 3 parts)

It took me 17 minutes, door-to-door, at the speed limit. Problem is, I left my house at 8, it is now 8:24, and too light (IMO) for a cardate. I will wait to let her know that I am here. Stay tuned for part 3!

Part 3 (of 3 parts)

I texted Savannah at 8:45 "I'm early"
"Be right there"
"Take your time, it's still light."

I am delighted to report that she was clean and sober.
No explanation for previous flakiness, nor was one requested.

I told her that she had many people on UG worried about her.
At first, she didn't feel comfortable with that idea.

She explained that she didn't know much about this website, and while she knows it has brought her a lot of business, she wasn't comfortable with any discussion, other that "Yeah, she's cool." I explained to her that we share reviews, and that each of you is like a brother to me, and she was relieved. "In THAT case..."

I didn't bring the ambulance, mainly because it has no air conditioning (broken).....but also because it was in a special parking spot, and I would have had to put the sedan in it's place......I just took the sedan.

Back seat, BBBJCIM(dt) $80, small talk. We MAY do the 4th of July fireworks at Jones Beach.
IF we do, I will bring the ambulance.

So there you have it. No 4-8, text before 3, suggest a convenient time. Mention UG.
I told her (truthfully) that she is "orally gifted" which elicited a HUGE smile.

Mr. Wiggley

Good catch Ammo. Interesting that UG has brought her a lot of business since there are...6? Members that have reported seeing her?
Of course we all know the lurker factor at least doubles the volume if not more.
That aside glad she’s ok I’ll try to get a turn in.

Mr. Wiggley

Saying a lot of guys was a nice touch Ammo even though it seemed it is just me and you. Making her feel missed by many possibly results in better service.

Mr. Wiggley

What would the motivation for THAT? Less availability?
Reading this thread..."she will do anything for $60" (so why do I give her $80?)

No, the sole reason for posting, is to share information with people as grateful as yourself.
My guess is the 60 for anything was prior to her “vacation”. Since then it seems to be 80-100 as some guys have tipped an extra 20.
Don’t mind fuckheads just enjoy yourself

Here's how this works.
A junkie goes to turning cheap tricks just to keep the cash flow coming in so she can score again. At this point in her addiction it's not about the enjoyment of the high but doing what she must to stave off the pain of withdrawal, always just a day or two away. At this point it is the opioid, be it heroin or another, that is in control, and she is powerless to its demands. She may be aware that there are paths out of this prison she finds herself in but is deathly afraid of the pain of the fight; the physical pain of withdrawal and the emotional pain of dealing with the roots of her addiction. So she keeps the dragon at bay, doing what is the only thing she knows gives her quick and easy access to the cash that feeds the dragon. She knows that she is putting her health and life at risk, but she is not in control any more. So now it is just a matter of time before she flames out, reaching for the ever elusive peace she seeks, as eventually she makes a misstep. So don't be so glib and happy about getting bbjcim for low cost. It has come as the result of her own low self worth, and the lurking presence and demands of the demons that now control her life. This girl has a lot of work to do to get herself on a better path. While some providers may be able to manage this path, it doesn't appear that Savannah is headed in the right direction. From the sounds of it, it isn't a question of if, but when she overdoses. One can only hope that someone is there to help her when it happens. I speak from experience.
Everything I've read about Savannah, not just on this site, is eerily reminiscent, almost identical, to the journey my own daughter took three years ago. I've seen this story before, it doesn't end well. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her and wish I could have helped her more than I did to get the help she needed. But she couldn't see a path out, and it's likely Savannah doesn't either. That's the nature of opioid addiction. Maybe some here can try to help Savannah. If she wants my help, I'm available, at least to share my experience, and I actually live in Plainview as well. That's my two cents, guys. Just remember that she's someone's daughter, caught up in a world that put chains on her before she understood what was happening.

Well Said Doc D. My condolences to you and your family regarding your daughter. Its an unconditional love when it comes to your children, no stronger bond than that. To be powerless when it comes to the well being of your own children is a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone.

MOD: I think this thread should be locked, how do you follow up a review after a post like that. Guys can start another thread if they want.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I can't speak for all the mods but I have no intention of shutting down this thread.
I approved Docs initial post because I felt it is important to see both sides.
Whether the thread is shut down or not the guys who thrive on taking advantage of young White drug addicts will continue seeing her and enabling her habit.

Thanks. The only thing I can suggest to those who know her is to urge her to keep a Narcan (opioid antagonist, they're free) kit with her, and to never shoot up alone (Narcan won't help if you're passed out). Other than that, taking the initial steps to recovery is the major hurdle that only she can muster the courage to commit to.

Status
Not open for further replies.