Two time offender
Pop-up providers...

One problem I have not seen addressed on any other review board
is roving providers. It seems that some (especially MP types) move
around so frequently, that reading a review on them is irrelevant
because the phone and other contact info. on the site does not match
whatever number and moniker the provider might currently be
working under.

Example: Fred goes to see Baby -he got from eros. He posts review.
Baby becomes Bebe advertising in VV with different phone and, yes, I
hesitate to say, a different picture...
The value of Fred's review thus goes down and some unsuspecting
idiot, I dunno, let's call him Michel, calls Bebe from the VV and gets
ripped off whereas he would have avoided this if he had been flagged
that Bebe was Baby and reviewed on the site by Fred...

This is getting too convoluted for me. Anyway, APM, if the mensa
members working on the new site have a solution for this, I will
do the paperwork for that Nobel Prize...

Michel "what the hell was I just talking about?" Etellier

A Different Concept??

Just last week I discovered a review board/advertising site that uses a different concept. Anyone can be a regular member at no cost, however there is a VIP section that charges a fee to join. The twist is that providers can advertise for free, but must give a discount (usually $50) to all VIP members! I think it's still pretty new, but it seems to be growing quickly.

To me, that begins to sound a bit like conspiring to promote prostitution.

But in any event, why anyone would participate in a review board where they KNOW prostitutes have access (as opposed to the rest of them where they sneak in like Melanie says) is beyond me.

Originally posted by justlooking
To me, that begins to sound a bit like conspiring to promote prostitution.

But in any event, why anyone would participate in a review board where they KNOW prostitutes have access (as opposed to the rest of them where they sneak in like Melanie says) is beyond me.
DITTO

I'm almost in the mood to write a review. I saw a youngish 24-25 brothel girl last night who got stoned while I was with her and then proceeded to tell me my dick was too big when my second money shot didn't happen in the first minute of insertion.

My dick's not that big. She was just showing me that she's a tricked out lazy stoned ho with a vaginal condition.

I'm in a sarcastic mood. I write great reviews when I'm feeling like that.

SLINKY: Why are you putting together a review site, anyway? Is there a problem with the current set-up at UG? I may be shortsighted but I come to UG for reviews - reviews that I feel are more real than those on *** - and I don't really care about the other discussions. (Although the pubic hair trimming thread did prove to be usefull.)

Last edited:
Personnally, I think UG is darned near perfect the way it is now. The only thing I'd like to see is a way to search for reviews (like being able to search for the work "rev" in subjects.) And I mean just literally being able to single out the reviews, not even being able to search on umpteen different fields.

The reveiws that are written here are fine as far as content and I really like the discussions about the reviews in the same thread. Other boards that absolutely separate reviews and discussion are IMHO killing what is the most important part of reviews on UG: peer review. (Now that I think about it, though, I also enjoy the differing styles that the free-form nature of the reviews here cultivates.)

I'm also concerned that having a separate review board will cause a lack of useful info here and all that will be left here is fluffing.

Who would benefit from the proposed change?

I've learned quite a bit in the time I've been a member. I've learned that real lapdances are still available if you know where to go. I've learned that bbbj is not a rarity if you know where to go. And I've learned a great deal about how much I should expect to pay for my fun. In short, thanks to UG I'm enjoying myself more and spending less. I fear a restricted site would make this information harder to come by because as the "regular" site contains less useful information, less people will visit and post about their experiences and it will spiral downward to uselessness.

So for my sake and the sake of others like me please don't make the proposed change.

And if the reason you're contemplating this change is becuase you need to raise the site's revenue, just say so. That's a reason we could all understand.

Originally posted by Judge Crater
I'm almost in the mood to write a review. I saw a youngish 24-25 brothel girl last night who got stoned while I was with her and then proceeded to tell me my dick was too big when my second money shot didn't happen in the first minute of insertion.

My dick's not that big. She was just showing me that she's a tricked out lazy stoned ho with a vaginal condition.

I'm in a sarcastic mood. I write great reviews when I'm feeling like that.
When people are stoned, they sometimes lose their ability judge size.

Someone I know thru the hobby, *****ed me about a girl. He asked me to rate her on a scale of 1-10 on Looks, Body, Performance. I told him I already reviewed her on Utopia, but he wanted an updated view and told me not to hold any punches.
I told him I dont have time to look for every pimple and stretchmark on a girls ass. I gave him this rating system as a base, naturally, its all how one views beauty in his own eyes, but I left enough space open for slight variations.(this has nothing to do with Slinkys new site, Ill review using any format Slinky decides on. Its his site and Ill stick to what the review site calls for.)I also told him he should always inquire about a girls attitude, because that might make or break a session also.
Heres how I gave him the numbers.
1. They shoot horses dont they?
2. Unacceptable, never will want to see again.
3. Well below average, but tolerable
4. Below average, but not a deal breaker if a girl scores better in other categories.
5. Average(this means shes average as compared to all other women, not only whores, in her age bracket)
6.Above average, and shes is recommendable with a 6 or higher.
(but a 5, does not mean there is anything wrong with her, just that shes average, and can be expected to be average in that category)
7.Well above average, worth seeing repeated times. Not the best Ive had, but four 7s across the board, she could be a regular for me.
8.The best I can expect. I cant do any better.
9.Perfect, Ill probably never see a nine, either for me they dont exist or I cant afford them.
10.There are none.

So, in order that he understood my ratings, since Ive met him 2 times, I self-rated myself so he understood.

He then *****ed again with a request for another girl.

He is questioning whether or not he will see either girl.
(he wants all 8's, good luck to him)

Originally posted by BigMadM

8.The best I can expect. I cant do any better.
9.Perfect, Ill probably never see a nine, either for me they dont exist or I cant afford them.
10.There are none.

BMM, I like most of what you're saying here, but wow, that's some harsh stuff on the high end.

Haven't you ever been with a woman, and be completely taken by her, and felt, at least at that moment, that she was the most amazingly beautiful woman in the world?

Maybe I'm a total freak, but that's happened to me a few times. It usually goes away the next morning. But anyone who can make me feel that way even for a few hours is a ten in my book.

I give my ATF 8s across the board except for attitude. She gets an 8.5 for attitude. Best Ive found so far, except for maybe an old UTR flame that has left my life.
But I understand where you are coming from, its all pretty good.

Well, theres now a review site somewhere else for just UG guys... isn't that funny? lol NOT.... probably won't last long but I laughed when I got invited!

Rating the parlor rather than the girl

For those who prefer parlors to indys.....

Why not? Probably more useful than rating the girl.

Possible system. All ratings on a percentage basis, from 0 to 100.

When visiting this parlor without an appointment, I rate my chance of getting:

A clean room:
A choice of partners:
A clean partner:
A great massage:
Good conversation:
Full service:

Then follow with the usual assortment of initials.

A composite rating by institution would provide useful data, though you probably couldn't get too excited about reading the information. (LIMITED FANTASY VALUE )

metellier

Two time offender
With all due respect and admiration, Candie...

Originally posted by candie
Well, theres now a review site somewhere else for just UG guys... isn't that funny? lol NOT.... probably won't last long but I laughed when I got invited!
...that's what THEY said about triceratops!

Michel "Candie can do?" Etellier

why!

why you are doing this Slink,I love this forum the way it is,being a dotcom victim I have not been able to see providers due to my bad financial situation from a very long time but I still love to read reviews and enjoy the sense of humor and wit of some of the people here immensly,whenever I am bored I put jokes in search button and have few laughs,if you do this I dont think I will have access(assuming that it will only be allowed to people who write reviews ) to the reviews(which i love to read) as I am not in a position to write reviews,are you going to make some people more equal than others....i thought it was a fraternity.....

When it comes to review formats, I always thought the British site, Captain 69, nailed it. Well designed graphically (few frills, just smart and simple), organized, and most important, easy to scan. My only beef is that they don't keep the site up to date, so there are lots of old and out of date reviews.

But that's just my lone opinion out here in the hobbying wilderness...

Status
Not open for further replies.