Review: Hicksville - Lily - 135 Woodbury Rd. (Barclay)

A new place opened up, across the hall from Jenny's, at 277 Main Street. I spotted Little Anthony and his Imperial Weiner in hand as he was exiting the place. I couldn't tell whether he had a smile on his face.

277 main st office number1 its a latina place I was there on sunday, they are owned by the same person that advertises for a huntington lmp. they like you to have an appt. also they give you a pin number after your first visit. Cute girl Angie about 23, 24 yo decent massage but no extras not even a HE wAs very dissappointed. Is thats Jennys place across the hall with the "we are open sign ", Jenny from where and are extras offered there thanks

Jenny

She's horrible now,I don't know what happened but the enthusiasm she once had in Hicksville is long long gone. Don't waste your time.
That said,I. Sure wish Hicksville lily came back, she was so great, the best older woman Fantasy I ever had. If anyone ever knows where she landed please post it!!!

She's horrible now,I don't know what happened but the enthusiasm she once had in Hicksville is long long gone. ......
Just a wild hunch on my part but I would think that after sucking the cocks of strangers for many years for very little money she kinda loses her enthusiasm.

BTW - she works in Farmingdale. 2nd story at corner of RT 24 and main st - above Wimpies