Review: Hicksville - Lily - 135 Woodbury Rd. (Barclay)

I spoke with Claudia today. She said she injured her ankle and was at home. I think she wants to take on the Mamason role and limit her time with clients. I can't get a reading on her.

She has not seen clients since the first week of Feb. when she hurt her ankle.She's only working the phones. She told me she won't be giving massages anymore because she's afraid of getting in trouble with LE.

She has not seen clients since the first week of Feb. when she hurt her ankle.She's only working the phones. She told me she won't be giving massages anymore because she's afraid of getting in trouble with LE.
tell her promoting happy ending massages will get her into more trouble than doing the masagee...is it a coincidence that lisa and now claudia fka amy who both worked at 309 madison are now scared of le

fu2

tell her promoting happy ending massages will get her into more trouble than doing the masagee...is it a coincidence that lisa and now claudia fka amy who both worked at 309 madison are now scared of le

fu2
Don't know what you re talking about - she just sets up body rubs and foot massages for the women that work there. I'm sure she has informed them that any sexual activity is forbidden and illegal and they would be immediately fired if she thought such activity was happening.

i'm sure she would simply be shocked, shocked if she found out after the thorough screening of her workers if such happened.

Don't know what you re talking about - she just sets up body rubs and foot massages for the women that work there. I'm sure she has informed them that any sexual activity is forbidden and illegal and they would be immediately fired if she thought such activity was happening.

i'm sure she would simply be shocked, shocked if she found out after the thorough screening of her workers if such happened.
i dont think claudia with her limited english and hot temper would be able to explain herself as clearly with le....im sure skeeter and accts who know her better than i do would agree

fu2

i dont think claudia with her limited english and hot temper would be able to explain herself as clearly with le....im sure skeeter and accts who know her better than i do would agree

fu2
If Claudia got pinched and tried to talk her way out she would never make it to jail. The arresting officers would take her straight to the insane asylum!!!!

fu2

If Claudia got arrested, she would be back and working withing a few weeks. Then she would put the wrong customer on the "banned" list and call the LE and ask him why he has not come to visit her in a few weeks.

I just talked to claudia -the above post is no longer true -she is back!!

Saw this girl yesterday for first time..( Claudia) yesterday.....A total trip! From getting tickets in Smithtown by Suffolk PD, to "no computer" to " I want to make you happy" she gave a kick ass massage, then licked my asshole, gave a prostrate massage as she BBBJ CIM .....unreal............40 house left 60........she said "you tell nobody". Also mentioned she does not do intercourse, does not like it!