Review: Hicksville - Lily - 135 Woodbury Rd. (Barclay)

I have seen Lily (now Cici or something like that) about 3-4 times a months...great massage and believe me...EVERYTHING is available...wish i could say more, but it is UTR so im sorry

Thorvo, Ive been trying to see lily/Cece for a while especially now that she's moved to Hicksville from Wantagh but she won't see me without and voucher. Any chance you can help?

new girl judy, body sort of like jenny-but a flabby stomach-60 for the hour.some light massage for about 10 minutes, i sit up ,.free the tits not bad.get her clothes off lay her down for daty,nice and clean.she was hesitant about finger insertion but finall allowed it .hemis around the anus.ask for a bj, she says you have condom? i say yes ,get it and she's got her clothes on.the condom goes on and if she could have gotten me to shoot any faster she would have. cleans me up, i get dressed hold out the tip. says she wants 70 i say i did all the work.i'm sure everythings available but at what cost i don't know

Wow, is this place still open? I use to go there back in the day. I forgot the lady's name. She was a squirter.. Lol good times. I might pass by again, if they're still there.

becky

Saw the new girl becky this week.

She has a cute face and is a very friendly 28 year old chinese/korean girl.

Becky is short and petite with nice B's (large sensitive nips), nice bubble butt and looks pretty good for Li amp standards.

Her english is also good. She told me she had massage training in CHina and offered a choice of massage. ( soft, medium or strong)

She started off with a soft massage, hit all the right spots and then asked me to turn over.

Much to my surprise, off came the top. She climbed up on top and started a light body to body massage ...all the while with a big smile on her face.

Then it was on to the main event. She oiled me up, took her time during the soft touch , brought me close a couple of times until I could not hold back any longer and finally, shot a nice load all over her small hands which have an amazing firm grip.

We actually ran over a tad but no problems with that.

Hot towel cleanup, a kiss on the cheek and I was on my way.

On the way out, Claudia asked me how the new girl was. I gave her a big thumbs up.

I will definately be returning soon to see Becky ! 40HF plus tip

Last edited:
what happens when a person comes in for just a massage??

also wondering if there is any way to tell if a place is a real massage parlor or a GOOD massage parlor

Went there yesterday and a new girl Cindy took me up the stairs. In my opinion Cindy is better looking than Becky. Cindy claims to be there only two days. I took a soft touch 1/2 hour and she offered HJ or BBBJ. However, BBBJ is not for me so I took the HJ option and I have to say she is nicely skilled and has great soft hands. She understands how to tease and be playful. As well, while her English is limited she understands enough to have a conversation. 40/25 damage - very reasonable. I have not been going to AMPS lately since I have been going to a couple of upscale independents but this was a good experience for a quick session.

I checked this place out last weekend, had Cindy. I didn't have a rubber so she actually called Claudia and she went and boughtsome for me!

I got the usual 'how much u tip' bs. Pumped and dumped, prolly won't go back.

Went there yesterday and a new girl Cindy took me up the stairs. In my opinion Cindy is better looking than Becky. Cindy claims to be there only two days. I took a soft touch 1/2 hour and she offered HJ or BBBJ. However, BBBJ is not for me so I took the HJ option and I have to say she is nicely skilled and has great soft hands. She understands how to tease and be playful. As well, while her English is limited she understands enough to have a conversation. 40/25 damage - very reasonable. I have not been going to AMPS lately since I have been going to a couple of upscale independents but this was a good experience for a quick session.
I checked out this place the other day, I was expecting to see becky, but saw cindy. nice tall slim body, but on the flip she started with how much??
I was like when finished will discus.. then she is like $120 for bj, I was hell no, t she kept pushing.. but she gave a really good hj with her top off & pants down to ground, she looked clean and asked her to hop on for 69, she was like $100, I was like no way i am taking care of u, , she allowed touching everywhere but no insert. she has nice eraser but small cup. It felt great getting a nice HJ, I have not got one in a while, but then when I was leaving I gave her 20 and she was like 60,I was like no, then she was like give me a another 20, I was next time and she was cool....

I really wanted to check out becky too, I prefer short w/ bubble butt, but it was a very good experience...

I checked out this place the other day, I was expecting to see becky, but saw cindy. nice tall slim body, but on the flip she started with how much??
I was like when finished will discus.. then she is like $120 for bj, I was hell no, t she kept pushing.. but she gave a really good hj with her top off & pants down to ground, she looked clean and asked her to hop on for 69, she was like $100, I was like no way i am taking care of u, , she allowed touching everywhere but no insert. she has nice eraser but small cup. It felt great getting a nice HJ, I have not got one in a while, but then when I was leaving I gave her 20 and she was like 60,I was like no, then she was like give me a another 20, I was next time and she was cool....

I really wanted to check out becky too, I prefer short w/ bubble butt, but it was a very good experience...
When I read posts like this, it just reminds me to stay away from places that heavily advertise. This places is clearly getting a steady stream of people that are tipping more than the average person tips on this board.

Claudia once told me they advertised and if they have enough business to keep three girls busy, well it aint coming from PMBs. I guess this is no longer an underground place. One old chinese lady and a carefully select low volume group of customers and the neighbors can tolerate this. But three younger women and an tremendous increase in volume and it will not go unnoticed.