Review: Hicksville - Lily - 135 Woodbury Rd. (Barclay)

I saw Claudia today. Same great service. Took her time. I asked for a half $40, got 45 mins. UTC roaming up top. Didn't try for down below. Got a rub and tug. Lots of playing with the boys and ass tickle. Great foot massage at end. She asked me to list her phone # and said if it goes to voice mail she's either off or busy with a client.
516-712-8428.

Called... But no answer, goes to voicemail.

Same drill here homie.

I have tried calling several times over the past month.

Is this place closed ?

Lately, I have been seeing Tina instead over at the New 309 Madison. If there is interest , I will post more info.

Last edited:
135 Woodbury Claudia

Called Claudia yestrday set up appt, She did the 1/2 cause she had another appt after me, $40 for light massage, on the flip she removed shirt and bra and asked if I wanted her to take her pants off. She proceded to give light massage to the boys along with licking and kissing then with out asking licked up the pole and gave a slow no hands BBBJ/CIM a nd this is without me asking. She said that my girlfriend must be happy cause I have a big penus LOL She gives a great strong massage if you ask het to. Tipped $40 she was happy and so was I....... She is aware of the baords cause she asked me the first time I saw her if I heard about her throu UG , told her I heard thru a friend

Still no luck here in getting in to 135.

So I continue to see the friendly ladies at A_Plus Bodywork.

For those that may be interested, their number is:

(516) 334-8142.

If 135 is still open and the service level has in fact been upgraded, perhaps its time to move back to fixed rate pricing at this place ?

The question here is: will Claudia do bbj for 60 ?

Last edited:
I stopped by today after getting voicemail on her number for 2 weeks now.
This place is toast! Camera/doorbell is gone, trash in small parking looks like they are gutting the building.