Random Rants and Raves

Brittney Starr - is a snitch and is working with police and detectives in the human trafficking unit. She got me arrested and claimed she was forced to work. Detective Joseph Collins from the 1st precinct in Suffolk county is her new best friend. Thought I would warn everyone before yall end up getting hemmed up with her and her pimp who hides in the closet for her protection.
I literally blurted out laughing at the word "PIMP" lmao lmao lmao lmao. I'm sorry sweetie i've been OWNED, TRADED AND TRIPPED UP by pimps. My Child;s father, never once laid or would lay a finger on me, my man doesn't profit at all from what i do, my MAN doesn't want me doing this anymore than I DO.

And, as you said- FOR MY PROTECTION, not for anybody's distaste or pleasure, So he knows what's going on!

If he wasn't in the room, he'd be on the phone, listening in regardless.

How's that for awkward?

When it comes to my safety i dont give a FUCK about how a client feels. I DON'T KNOW YOU. I have serious anxiety, where i've turned down very nice clients- because they said the wrong thing at the wrong time.

When i screen, reference and receive deposit from clients, such as those from p411 or ***, i don't go through shit, and my baby father comes to protect me en travel, so nobody harasses me or realizes i have a large amount of money on me.

all we care about is my safety, and this child- even if that level of care is nearly minuscule.

If i die or get hurt, i'd rather is be by my own hand.

Not for nothing its obvious that sophia is not working with the police cause i had an awesome session with her and her friend this morning and everything was smooth and drama free. Ive been seeing sophia for about a good year or more so far after my atf super kinda fell of the chart. And now i see sophia about at least once a week or every 2 weeks, never had i had a problem or issue with her, except for the 2 times she had a flood in her bathroom, shes always been sober and clean, i never even knew if she had a pimp or not as far as i know cause ive never seen anyone or even a person waiting in a car of the lot where she was staying at cause i do observe everything. Shes always been super nice and accommodating. Believe sophia! Shes fucking genuine and real.

I have no idea who to believe now. But like another guy hinted in a different post....about Sophia and KK now there’s this drama

My long standing reviews, modeling reputation and long list of regulars turned friends- can and will vouch for themselves.

There are similarities in my and Sophia's testimonies, including the dog, and the date of the situation; however, why were my and my Child's father allowed to leave? If he were* a pimp, Sophia and I would have gotten out- not him and myself.

Secondly, 90% of the time, if the girl has a PIMP, he wont even BE THERE, out of fear of being caught up were something like this to occur. The police scanned through myself and his phones, and for no correlation to 'Pimping" in either device.

Its not like a glorified boyfriend, its not someone that protects you- a pimp uses you, manipulates you, makes you think you're important or special at times. I can't begin to tell you the shit I've lived through and witnessed.

Granted Sophia is 7 months clean, her past can still speak for her, just as mine can speak for me.

Wow. I never would have thought that a provider would have an open phone line to her handler. Its pretty smart but creepy at the same time...
Many girls do it, especially on OC's. Also, Not my handler. I handle myself, he just helps in time of possible occurrences, such as- when i was robbed by a taser wielding young man.

And he does it for the saftey of his woman and his child, gritting his teeth- while we both argue about who hates this shit more.

Many girls do it, especially on OC's. Also, Not my handler. I handle myself, he just helps in time of possible occurrences, such as- when i was robbed by a taser wielding young man.

And he does it for the saftey of his woman and his child, gritting his teeth- while we both argue about who hates this shit more.
Its just something to think about when seeing a provider.

Its just something to think about when seeing a provider.
I mean, let's be realistic, here. How often are hookers victimized? a phone call saved me from being hurt so many times, i probably lost count. Not even a scheduled call, just- oh, my mom's calling "Shalom, Eema" and its like their tail spinning out of the door. I haven't had a pimp in a long long while, my man actually dislikes this whole venture, but if you guys really took a chance to see the circumstances, i think there'd be a certain level of understanding

I'm also saying this now, the police will have both myself a Sophia on their radars at least until both of our cases are settled- realistically, they dropped her phone, and i understand she uses a google voice number, they KNOW the number. I, personally, would get a new number and persona for the time being- if i were Even thinking of using BP. I'm sticking to deposit protocols until i have enough saved to start my new life, and leave this one behind- so my new number that i will be getting- will not be posted.

Now its starting to sound like theres some bashing, sabotage going on lol. Like someone is trying to fuck up another's business. Trying to drag another's providers name thru the mud
I'm speaking the truth, my phone was dumped as well, Which is why I wont be using it, or re-instating the service. Let's be realistic, they're dumped passwords, browser history, texts, calls, photos, anything and everything they can get they did get.

I'm just suggesting for both providers and clients be careful, its that time of the year for sweeps. ;)

Just gotta look at past posts and track record. Been with both B and S. And there really is some BS here. Guys wake up!!! It’s not hard to figure out these women have some issues. S blames everyone else but herself for any of her troubles. B mentions self harm numerous times in her posts. Lots of self loathing going on between the 2. Just gotta stay within your comfort zone. It’s not about who is right or wrong, or who did what to whom. They are both adults involved in a criminal enterprise and are currently engaged in damage control/marketing.
The old saying comes to mind about how we remember occurrences. There are always THREE sides to a story; your side, my side, and the truth.
Like the latins used to say - - - Buyer Beware

I'm also saying this now, the police will have both myself a Sophia on their radars at least until both of our cases are settled- realistically, they dropped her phone,
I'm speaking the truth, my phone was dumped as well, Which is why I wont be using it, or re-instating the service. Let's be realistic, they're dumped passwords, browser history, texts, calls, photos, anything and everything they can get they did get.
And that's the best endorsement I've seen in years for having & using a properly set up burner phone.

This is going to turn out to be a cat fight of the century. Get your popcorn it’s going to be good.
She won't fight me. She ran out of my apartment building the second my mother showed her face. At rocket speed. Girl had a panic attack walking through Far Rockaway- i doubt she's built like that, And myself being pregnant i wouldn't subject myself to the stupidity.

Just gotta look at past posts and track record. Been with both B and S. And there really is some BS here. Guys wake up!!! It’s not hard to figure out these women have some issues. S blames everyone else but herself for any of her troubles. B mentions self harm numerous times in her posts. Lots of self loathing going on between the 2. Just gotta stay within your comfort zone. It’s not about who is right or wrong, or who did what to whom. They are both adults involved in a criminal enterprise and are currently engaged in damage control/marketing.
The old saying comes to mind about how we remember occurrences. There are always THREE sides to a story; your side, my side, and the truth.
Like the latins used to say - - - Buyer Beware
I know how to take blame for things I've done. Mind you, I'm home- Not working or posting, while S has a whole provider in her room again. Who wanted to do what I'll let ya'll decide. I just had to speak up for myself in this matter.

I stated everything here, that was said anyplace else. I didn't come for that purpose, sophia begged me to come- completely plastered. And i came, against my better judgement, just to be slapped with room fees. I was confused, a little hurt, But mostly pissed off. Reluctantly I oblidged to the request for room fees.

Nothing was a lie, and nothing was fabricated. Me and my man now have misdemeanor charges, myself for prostitution- and him for a much letter mj infraction.
Admiteddly, i didn't agree to do anything with a cop, i was under the impression he was not a cop, and the DTs all said he wasn't, they were coming ANYWAY because of a tip from the hotel, and i saw him in handcuffs at the precinct, which proved that to me.He asked, as i think MANY clients would, after laying out my donation, if i provided greek. Why would i say "no" in a regular session? I wouldn't. lol. And that was after i was already given my tribute.

At the end of the day, this is the second time being a friend to Sophia has fucked me over. A few of the men here have seen me and heard about the first time, which was very similar to this one. I learned, fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me.

Also, I'm noticing how salty she is behind a computer screen when she OFFERED the additional 4.50$. Please, Sophia. You wouldn't come to far rock again, and we both know it.

Last but not least, The special task force, usually ignores suffolk county- for them to come to the 5th precinct area, where we "just so happened" to have dealt with the robbery by taser case, doesn't seem coincidental at all to me. This was planned, and I was the unlucky one to be caught in the middle.