Random Rants and Raves

"Unlike nail salons, hair salons and other such businesses, massage parlors don’t require a state license to operate"

Since when?
I know that Appearance Enhancement Business License is required by the nail salons and hair salons in addition to the individuals have their own appropriate licenses but I didn't know that there was a license for a massage business. Of course the individuals require a license to practice (that's the felony unauthorized practice of a professionthey get them on during a raid) but in the news articles for raids I never recall the business itself being charged for not having a license. The only type violations against the business that I recall were for building, fire and safety code violations. Outside of NYS sales tax is not charged for massage services outside of NYC so they can't get them for that.

I recall (my memory is kinda fuzzy here) some sort of business license on the wall but I think it was some sort of general retail type license.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I'm so sick of "members" trying to find loop holes and gray areas in their endeavors to get promoted on here or get other "members" to promote themselves with no regard for this sites rules!! STFU... BE AN ADULT & PAY THE FUCKING SITE, AND AQUIRE PEOPLE THE RIGHT WAY!

I'm no angel... I've been banned a couple times myself - so I'm not judging the "mistake" as much as I'm judging the utter lack of respect and complete disregard of the rules that Slinky has put in place.

Please wake the fuck up at realize that there's a valid reason for everything <and if you don't think it's valid> I kinda dare you to tell Slinky that his rules are not worth the time or respect to adhere to such "nonsense".

I pay to advertise here, I love UG.. and as someone mentioned, I enjoy the conversations... even if they are a little heated and personal at times. I spend a lot of fucking time on here, (according to some DB - I sit in my room all day waiting to argue with people - fucking moron), and truthfully I'm losing my patience with this shit.

You can't post your ad and contact info and services on BP without paying and bitches post 18 times a fucking day at $5 per ad... so do the math... in case you need help (that's $90)... and maybe that's an exaggeration but who fucking cares. You get the point.

Feeling a little salty this morning (and it's not from swallowing cum so don't even go there)

Yours truly,

The sweet southern Belle (technically Bitch this morning)

~Sophia

Please wake the fuck up at realize that there's a valid reason for everything <and if you don't think it's valid> I kinda dare you to tell Slinky that his rules are not worth the time or respect to adhere to such "nonsense".
Yeah, I tried that once. Didn't work out so well.

Feeling a little salty this morning (and it's not from swallowing cum so don't even go there)
Feeling is ok. Tasting, however, is another matter entirely ;)

PS...is that how BP works? $5 a shot each time the ad runs? And I hear now they want payment in bitcoin?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Yeah, I tried that once. Didn't work out so well.

Feeling is ok. Tasting, however, is another matter entirely ;)

PS...is that how BP works? $5 a shot each time the ad runs? And I hear now they want payment in bitcoin?

Yeah basically... I don't use bitcoin personally. That shit is a scam. I go a different route. With bitcoin... for every $100 you spend on bitcoin you only get like $75 or $80 at the most in credits for backpage....

I figured out how to get $110 for every $100... so I cut bitcoin out

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Brittney Starr - is a snitch and is working with police and detectives in the human trafficking unit. She got me arrested and claimed she was forced to work. Detective Joseph Collins from the 1st precinct in Suffolk county is her new best friend. Thought I would warn everyone before yall end up getting hemmed up with her and her pimp who hides in the closet for her protection.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Saturday. She was in my room and got busted when she agreed to Greek. She told the detective that i forced her to work. I got out of Riverhead yesterday.
And told me she did it so when CPS finds out she's knocked up and tricking they won't take the child. The same child that her appointed baby daddy doesn't even believe is his.

Then she refused to return my dog until I gave her money for having to care for him while I was in jail. I had to give her the last $154.50 I had to my name to get MY dog back!

So that's how I am certain!

I have to say I am so fed up with hearing about all these young teenage kids bodies being found all over LI.
I'd love to think that they're looking for anything they can to connect these monsters to any crime so that they can lock them up. I've heard reports that they believe the gangs are connected to trafficking but overall I think that's bullshit. The entire world is going to shit. I don't even know what I'm trying to say but I'm just disgusted with the MS-13 thing and hearing about petty MP busts and stupid supposed quality of life crimes when that kind of shit is going on. It should be all hands on deck, drop everything else and put 100% of the resources towards stomping that out. Fuck the FBI gang task force. Bring in the SEAL teams.

PS: Sounds like Sophia wound up taking it in the ass after Brittany agreed to Greek. LOL, Sorry, couldn't help it.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I have to say I am so fed up with hearing about all these young teenage kids bodies being found all over LI.
I'd love to think that they're looking for anything they can to connect these monsters to any crime so that they can lock them up. I've heard reports that they believe the gangs are connected to trafficking but overall I think that's bullshit. The entire world is going to shit. I don't even know what I'm trying to say but I'm just disgusted with the MS-13 thing and hearing about petty MP busts and stupid supposed quality of life crimes when that kind of shit is going on. It should be all hands on deck, drop everything else and put 100% of the resources towards stomping that out. Fuck the FBI gang task force. Bring in the SEAL teams.

PS: Sounds like Sophia wound up taking it in the ass after Brittany agreed to Greek. LOL, Sorry, couldn't help it.
#FACTS

Seriously WTF is with people like Brittany?
Personally I wouldn’t fuck her with Carlito’s dick blame it on Mr Wiggley and blame Vad but she at least appeared to have a decent thing going.
Is this exact moment more important than even the later today much less the future?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Personally I wouldn’t fuck her with Carlito’s dick blame it on Mr Wiggley and blame Vad but she at least appeared to have a decent thing going.
Is this exact moment more important than even the later today much less the future?
I just about choked when I read this... And i didn't have anyone's cock down my throat... Super funny

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Me? What did I do?
Scrotum!!!! LOL