Random Rants and Raves

This is a new thread to replace the Random Musings one that has been closed. Feel free to post anything off-topic that you care to comment about.

How can a hair brush sell for $59.99? Even an electric one. Especially when the regular one is only half that price. "Professional" justifies double the price? That would explain some provider pricing.

You can actually buy US Postage stamps at a discount. BJs, for instance sells a pack of $47 worth for only $46.75. So you save a quarter. Big whoop. (A fine example of a rave and a rant, if I do say so myself.)

It has been a loooong time. I reported on my last conquest many months ago. I'm not holding out, if that's what you're thinking.
I put all the money I make from working here in the Utopia Guide pension plan, but Slinky keeps investing it in AMPs that go belly up. As soon as he finds a winner, I'll make a withdrawl and deposit something other than my money.

pokler

Power Bottom
It has been a loooong time. I reported on my last conquest many months ago. I'm not holding out, if that's what you're thinking.
I put all the money I make from working here in the Utopia Guide pension plan, but Slinky keeps investing it in AMPs that go belly up. As soon as he finds a winner, I'll make a withdrawl and deposit something other than my money.
Sounds like some serious ERISA violations here but hey I'm not sayin nutthin ..

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Nah - that will just make the situation more dangerous as they still will be tailgating but now you are both going faster.
Best way I have found to get rid of tailgaters is to drive slower - they go crazy and find a way to pass you (not kidding).
Don't hit the brake that's dangerous. I just take my foot off the gas and when I'm at about 35 they figure out I'm fucking with them.

I hate NYC midtown in the rain. There should be a spacial awareness test people have to take before they are allowed to carry an umbrella. Additionally in order to carry an oversized umbrella you have to have scored perfect marks on the test. I'm surprised I have not lost both eyes.