Random Rants and Raves

Seriously WTF is with people like Brittany?
Personally I wouldn’t fuck her with Carlito’s dick blame it on Mr Wiggley and blame Vad but she at least appeared to have a decent thing going.
Is this exact moment more important than even the later today much less the future?
Yea, and what did I do???

V

From the state that brought you Intercourse, why not Scrotum? (But hey, there’s a Sugar Tit SC, Blue Ball Village MD, Wankers Corner OR, and Spread Eagle MN, so why not indeed? Personally, I kind of like the sound of Butternuts NY myself).

Don't forget Ballplay AL, Weiner AR, Dickeyville WI, Blue Ball Village MD, Assawoman VA, Broad Bottom KY, Cumming GA, Climax MI, and Cream Can Junction ID!!!

You can tell alot about a person's character, morals and ethics if she tricking and using while she's pregnant. I always seen that chic Brittney to be trash even by the looks of her picks and i remember a ad she put out a while ago she title's her self as a rock starr which obviously means a crackhead. Sophia you should know you cant trust baseheads like Brittney. But glad to hear you got your doggy back.

Brittney Starr - is a snitch and is working with police and detectives in the human trafficking unit. She got me arrested and claimed she was forced to work. Detective Joseph Collins from the 1st precinct in Suffolk county is her new best friend. Thought I would warn everyone before yall end up getting hemmed up with her and her pimp who hides in the closet for her protection.
If that’s true then these guys def know of this site and she even has her own thread

I like how Sophia is publicly bashing me, when SHE was the one charged with promoting, and myself and my CHILD'S FATHER were allowed to leave the same night. with her dog ;). I'm not a snitch, clearly, Sophia, You're inability to be professional in this instance is disgusting. I am pregnant and working because i HAVE TO. I don't have a ranch and family to hold me down like you do- working at 30+, while your teenage son is growing up away from his mother. Cute, real cute.

As for me getting her arrested, that's falsified- the hotel was interested in her, and i got caught in the mix, because she just left her Long-Standing pimp, and is struggling not to do heroin anymore. Girl, I came there to be there for you, and you Fucked me over- again! For the second time, you asked me for money for the room When that wasn't previously agreed. I would have never came if i knew you'd try that shit- KNOWING what I've been going through.

I'm nobodies best friend. My child's father makes nothing off of me, and would testify to this himself. I have clients that have met him and know him well, He makes sure I'm safe- considering myself AND Sophia were robbed in 2016 by a young AA man with a taser. And the cops wouldn't accept her testimony due to her drug use. Mind you, he was asleep when this occurred. In case you forget- I now have a prostitution charge I have to fight as an expecting mother, because i CARED about you- and this is the thanks i get in return. After making sure you were okay? you try to bash me on UG? My whole thread was removed?

You have to learn to control your emotions,Sophia- That first of all- you're 30 but you sound like me when i first started. You act like i did years ago. it's embarrassing. I was embarrassed. I'm even more embarrassed to find this! After everything, you can't let bygones be bygones.

Mind you, you're only REALLY upset because i made you reimburse me for caring for your dog, who is much more pleasant to be around.

Clearly, my phone is not in service as the pigs took mine and my child's father's phone. However, for those that can find my email, feel free to contact me to discuss this issue in a non-biased fashion. I'm not a child. I am pregnant and trying to prepare for my child, i even have a gofundme on my twitter- with my LEGIT name and info? You think i have anything to hide?

I HATE WORKING. boom, said it- and for those that DON'T KNOW, i only RECENTLY chose to do this, before i was 18- starting from 12 years old- i was trafficked, used, and abused to the end of time. I have a limp because of one of the people that hurt me, used me, and treated me like property. Tattoos that you guys love are BRANDS for me, memories etched in my skin. However, for a short while I liked it- it was fun, met awesome guys. But... I fell in love with the father of my child and it turned my off to everyone else. I couldn't even look at my clients anymore. I hated every day and every minute. Before i became pregnant- I've been told i could concieve, for YEARS this proved to be true. So, i decided I'd be like Edie Sedgwick. Young, fun, beautiful, and on drugs till she died before 30. I didn't care. A part of me still fights TO CARE. I don't want this life, or this child, but my morals and my pride leave me between a rock and a hard place.

As i said, i have NOTHING to hide. feel free in Email me, and we'll speak.

You can tell alot about a person's character, morals and ethics if she tricking and using while she's pregnant. I always seen that chic Brittney to be trash even by the looks of her picks and i remember a ad she put out a while ago she title's her self as a rock starr which obviously means a crackhead. Sophia you should know you cant trust baseheads like Brittney. But glad to hear you got your doggy back.
I was "Snow bunny" Which means coke- but let me see this "rock star" ad.

Admittedly if i weren't pregnant I'd have probably happily OD'd by now ;)