Rah Rahs

Brykster....who is the best in the club in your opinion. My experience is that Daoza or Issabella is a stallion in the back both at Rah Rah's and when she was at Blue Goose. She has that sensuality about her. She is also nuts.... saw a guy go bizerk a few years back because she allegedly stole a grand from him. she use to wear this flashing shoes back then.

Fatima is sexy in a goofy kind of way, before her ass doubled in size. She actually give pretty good service during a "lap dance", and at the bar. Nothing really hot about her service though.

Michelle, super hot for such an old women, gives the most michanical HJ in the world. Never had anything with her in the back.

Back in the day Anna Marie had a hot body. She would take on all comers, no pun intended, and I have even saw here drink a big man under the table. She gave really hot service. I would put her on par with Daoza.

It is good to know Daisy will do everything. I didn't get that vibe but the first time I meet a dancer they usually think I'm a cop. She had a great rack of titts and some healthy thick legs. Maybe good for OTC since she speaks good English.

Last but not least Ivette the bartender from the old days. Rumor was you could do things with her.
I gotta say, Platt, your assessments are spot on in my opinion. Doaza is always a great provider. Eager and willing to do anything. she really seems to legitimately enjoy the work...but she does cost.

Fatima and Anna Maria both fall in the losing their looks dept. Unfortunate, because at least in the case of Anna Maria, she was every bit as enthusiastic as Doaza in her day. Back in her Dr Cave days, she'd go further than anyone else. Oh well...

Michelle, on the other hand, has the most amazing, and probably most fake body I've ever seen. She is goer, but not really as enthusiastic as the aforementioned. Still, Michelle has had her moments, like when she gave me some unsolicited BBBJ at Jiggles in Hawthorne...but by and large, her service is pretty mechanical...and by now, boring.

Daisy is sweet...but pretty much the definition of a butterface. Still, great tits and ass...and pretty good oral skills too.

Ivette...always liked her. I think she used to dance; but not when I knew her. Still, I did get an LD from her at Rahs one time on her birthday. Nice handy and some LFK for the lousy 2 minutes and 30 seconds you get in the back at Rahs....which is the reason I rarely go nowadays.

Michelle goes on and off the the booze. Get her doing shots and the attitude and service go way up. :) But go too far and you get a big mess. :(

Is Fatima doing any better with her english? That was always my biggest complaint there. Tried OTC with her when she first started but the lack of communications was a bitch.

Last edited:
stopped in the other night after a long time away from the place.
handful of customers and some new dancers I'd not seen before.
One was Sonia, a bit older judging by the face, but a smoking body.
hands were roaming everywhere, no barside action though,
got a feeling she's prime for some outside the club action---
got the number, will set up something and report back

stagger

Known shill and theif
Gotta put in some time

haven't had any luck setting up OTC with Sonia. Wonder if she is just all talk to keep me coming back. Has anyoby else had any experience with her?
Dude,
I pulled one or two girls from here through the years... You gotta show up a couple of times and some slight focus on one dancer can go along way. I was banging one for a year or so. Once that comfort factor kicks in - TLN can be a 100 bucks because they had fun too.

Stagger
Normus Johnson

I did stop by on my way to work the other day.
there was about 3 guys there. The girls where Daisy, Michelle And two bbw, one with dark hair,
and a light skin woc. ( I think she was woc). Talked with Michelle and
she was saying she may start working someplace else because it was so slow and no money.
Its a good place to stop by and get a cold brew and couple of feels.

K
OH I'm still looking for Sonia with the tight body what days does she work?