Rah Rahs

o.k.,
this place is not for everyone. first of all, most if not all of the dancers are well into their forties if not older. second of all, lap dances are strangely priced at 23 bucks (unless the bartender was fucking me) and lastly, the tip parade is relentless.
all this being said, however, this place has a certain charm to it in the form of VHM. i love the set-up. LD's are performed on a pair of chairs facing towards the far wall, quite a distance from the bar; so they are every bit as private as they need to be. dances last about 5 to 6 minutes in duration, which is much longer than Dr's Cave; but shorter than Slappy's. now for the good part, these ladies (probably because of the way they look) will do a lot for the almighty dollar. is this place a new Mickey Dee's? from what i could ascertain, no. but the availability of mileage far exceeds what i've experienced in most paterson clubs. tonight, i had four dances with three different women. all of them had no problem whatsoever dishing out an uncovered H.J. and two of them actually had lube on hand (both figureatively and literally). i know this isn't earth shattering news; but it's been a long time since i could report a three for three success rate. while i've gotten better mileage with more attractive women at other places, i've yet to experience a room entirely comprised of "goers" in the garden state and i'm sure once i become a fixture, the mileage will only rise. i think every serious jersey monger (or one's like me who come down from new york) owes it to themselves to give this place a shot.

Orange, NJ. take 95 south to 15W, where you pick up 280 West. get off at Day Street exit, make the second right off the service road and she is right there on the left. 51 Day Street. it's about a half hour from the GW (far longer than i would like; but in my opinion, it's worth it). i assume you are in NNJ, so it may be somewhat shorter for you.

can't understand why no one wants to give this place a shot. anyone who spends a second of time in Paterson aught to love this place. the same type of women as "the market trio" or dr. Cave; but in a completely unsupervised setting. four dances and four full on BB handy's. i'll say it again, this place is the most consistent high mileage room i have seen in jersey.

brykster...is this the place were you have to get buzzed in and is there the possiblity of having a private party with a dancer after hours?

Originally posted by brykster
can't understand why no one wants to give this place a shot. anyone who spends a second of time in Paterson aught to love this place. the same type of women as "the market trio" or dr. Cave; but in a completely unsupervised setting. four dances and four full on BB handy's. i'll say it again, this place is the most consistent high mileage room i have seen in jersey.
What is the cost for HJ? BJ? FS?

You know at Mickey Ds it is usually $40 for BJ. $50 for FS, give or take. I have gotten handys for singles and a drink at the MD bar.

Is the dance timed? If you get up to 15 minutes like at MDs then it is worth a shot.

What is the ethnic makeup of the girls. Russian, Brazillian, Spanish, or Black? Each group has its own advantages.

Platt,
yes, this is the place you must get buzzed into and yes, three dancers asked me if i could drive them home last night. i think everybody is up for take-out.

Dee,
as far as price for services, i have only recieved bare back handies and they were for no extra charge than the price of the dance (23). plus, there was no pressure to tip at all. did not inquire about other services, nor did i witness them being provided, so i can't compare it to MD's....but i will say the talent is slightly more attractive and the price to me is better as i am thoroughly satisfied with a nice H.J. as far as time, it ain't fifteen minutes; but it is ample for my purposes. plus, i'm sure a couple of extra bucks in the way of a tip for the bartender will buy you a few extra minutes.

for you, perhaps MD's is better; but i have never been comfortable playing at the bar like that and i hate when the dancer is to the side because there's no visual stimulation. as for prices regarding services at MD's, you seem to be neglecting the $20 room charge, so a beej actually costs you 60 and f.s. will run you $70. neither to me is worth the extra money...as long as i blow a load, i'm a happy guy. plus, at the rate i (and my money) am getting known at Rah's, i'm sure it won't be long before the sky is the limit. this is a local bar with spanish dudes who come in with 10 bucks for the night. in fact, i was the only one the whole night getting dances. these women were falling all over themselves trying to make me happy. you come here with hundred bucks in your pocket and you are a king.

Numnuts,

as far as i can tell, everyone had really huge cocks...at least 7 inches or better....oops, sorry!!!!

anyways, i'm not gonna lie. these chicks are old and some are busted up pretty badly. some cows, some of average build...but noone under 40. that being said, it has always been my contention that the worse off (within reason) a dancer is, the further your dollar goes. where else am i gonna go to bust four times with four different women for under a hundred bucks?

by the way, they are exclusively Brazilian and very friendly...whether or not you are pumping them with dollars. this place is grade A for raunch factor. if you are looking for glamour search elsewhere...if you want the nastiest slut pigs in Jersey, join me here!!!

brykster.....

This place sounds interesting to say the least, but I've had very good luck at L.A. and the dancers are far younger....early twenties to late thirties. Mostly Brazillian and Russian...good time can be had there for sure....nice L.D room.

Straight ahead,
Capy

capy and brykster,

you're right about them being younger at LA than at RR but i do agree with brykster that the 1st rule of strip club physics is that the cost of mileage is inversely proportional to the age of the provider.

Originally posted by falou
capy and brykster,

you're right about them being younger at LA than at RR but i do agree with brykster that the 1st rule of strip club physics is that the cost of mileage is inversely proportional to the age of the provider.
Alright, I'm lost now. Wait a minute, lemme get my sliderule

brykster

thanks for the review. Sleaze === GOOD !!!!!!

About that "guys" typing error----------- JEEZ, I even scared myself when I saw that---------
the old hands and the mind get out of sync once in a while !!!!!

don't fix it...it's funny. we need to be able to laugh at ourselves once in a while. i'm sure mr. Nutz is aware of this. Nutz, c'mon down for a hefty dose of sleaze. you're sure to hate yourself afterwards : )