Rah Rahs

What a RUSH

So its been to long , went Sat. to chk out the place, it was really dead about 4 girls 3 guys and 2 bar ladies. What a great fantasy rush dreams cum true nite for me . Had about 3 girls was there like for 4 hours. Daisy is the older lady she like 54yrs old cleaned houses only works at rah rah - 2 times a week Tuesday & saturday.She is short , english way better then the other ladies. From what I can tell if u keep tiping her she will make u feel great. I recommand her to eveyone. The other ladies I was with did not realy speak english but they do understand tips beers and pleasure. Way better deal here, u get more for your money and the way things are today u NEED TOO. Buy them a beer but do not take out to many singles on the bar ,if they see that they will milk u dry GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN

So its been to long , went Sat. to chk out the place, it was really dead about 4 girls 3 guys and 2 bar ladies. What a great fantasy rush dreams cum true nite for me . Had about 3 girls was there like for 4 hours. Daisy is the older lady she like 54yrs old cleaned houses only works at rah rah - 2 times a week Tuesday & saturday.She is short , english way better then the other ladies. From what I can tell if u keep tiping her she will make u feel great. I recommand her to eveyone. The other ladies I was with did not realy speak english but they do understand tips beers and pleasure. Way better deal here, u get more for your money and the way things are today u NEED TOO. Buy them a beer but do not take out to many singles on the bar ,if they see that they will milk u dry GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN
Pete, I did meet your Daisy and she is pretty cool. Did not get a HJ or anything else from her but she had me laughing for a while. It is refreshing to hang with a girl that speaks English. I want to check her out again but that may be a problem. She was upset because Giovanna told her that she has to do lap dances. Giovanna wants each girl to do at least 3 lap dances a night. From what I was told from Daoza Giovanna gets all the money from a girls first lap dance and then half from each other dance. Now the bar has Daisy, Daoza, Fatima and Bea. Only Daisy does not do lap dances but they have great girls. I want to see if Giovanna can fuck this up yet again.

Last edited:
Pete, I did meet your Daisy and she is pretty cool. Did not get a HJ or anything else from her but she had me laughing for a while. It is refreshing to hang with a girl that speaks English. I want to check her out again but that may be a problem. She was upset because Giovanna told her that she has to do lap dances. Giovanna wants each girl to do at least 3 lap dances a night. From what I was told from Daoza Giovanna gets all the money from a girls first lap dance and then half from each other dance. Now the bar has Daisy, Daoza, Fatima and Bea. Only Daisy does not do lap dances but they have great girls. I want to see if Giovanna can fuck this up yet again.
From what I heard the bar gets a $10 cut of each dance.
So bar fee and tip they don't even clear it with the first dance.

On my way to work friday nite (i work the grave yard shift) I stopped in for a beer or two
I talked with Daisy it turns out I knew her when she worked at moonlght.
there was an woc named Renee cute and young she seem nice I did not get to talk to her. Some of the girls got guys to go for a lap dance. I dont know how much they paid but mechell (Not sure of the spelling) told me I would have a better time at her place. I almost fell off my stool. I never thought about take out with her.
anyone know if its worth while? I was wondering what was the rate, but I did not have time to ask? anyone have any idea on that?

K

On my way to work friday nite (i work the grave yard shift) I stopped in for a beer or two
I talked with Daisy it turns out I knew her when she worked at moonlght.
there was an woc named Renee cute and young she seem nice I did not get to talk to her. Some of the girls got guys to go for a lap dance. I dont know how much they paid but mechell (Not sure of the spelling) told me I would have a better time at her place. I almost fell off my stool. I never thought about take out with her.
anyone know if its worth while? I was wondering what was the rate, but I did not have time to ask? anyone have any idea on that?

K
Renee is well worth trying a dance. Give it a shot.

I heard from a little birdie that there was a birthday party last Friday. The girls spent all day cooking for the party and it was a success. I also heard that Geovanna made an ass load of money on this party and did not tip, or give a bonus, to the bartenders who worked the party. I also heard that the girl who's birthday it was got two gifts from Geovanna, Jack and Shit. My question is are Geovanna and Tommy twins seperated at birth????!!!???

Rah-Rahs on 5/3 a bad joke

A couple years ago I could go to Rah-Rahs in the evening and PERHAPS have a decent time with some DECENT women.

What I encountered there Monday evening 5/3 at 7:30 PM was a BAD, UNFUNNY JOKE!

Elaboration:
Sorry, but a couple recent posts on this thread had peaked my interest so I wandered over to Day Street.

3 dancers, the 2 younger ladies had to be close to 200 pounds each while the third was a middle-aged really unattractive Brazilian.

Heck, I can go to Vic's in Irvington any time, any day and find better hanging out at the bar.

True

Yes I agree with u most are way past the looks an age to still be danceing entertaining etc.. anywhere. But I guess some of us like a liitle fantasy come true
See these ladies as there teacher in school , older mothers friend etc.. Then when u get your fix u go back to the young ladies. I lowed my standards but there are days when I have just say hell no

stagger

Known shill and theif
Elaboration:
Heck, I can go to Vic's in Irvington any time, any day and find better hanging out at the bar.
I'm not trying to defend Rah Rah here - but....
The time to go to this place is after vic's closes. Rah Rah's does open at 4 ish, but if anything decent is going to show it will be later.

Vic's is Vic's.

Stagger - Normus Johnson

Last edited:
I'm not trying to defend Rah Rah here - but....
The time to go to this place is after vic's closes. Rah Rah's does open at 4 ish, but if anything decent is going to show it will be later.

Vic's is Vic's.

Stagger - Normus Johnson

Yeah but doesn't Rah's close early? I went there around 1:15 about 6 months ago and they were closing up. Thats ridiculuosly early if you ask me.

P-town clubs pack it in at 3AM
Yeah thats what I'm saying. Cabaret, Marcet, 5th Ave, Moonlight, Baby Dolls, etc, etc. all stay open until almost 3 especially on the weekends. I prefer to do my mongering in the nightime thats why I was annoyed when Rahs was buttoning up at a little after 1 several months back.

Yeah thats what I'm saying. Cabaret, Marcet, 5th Ave, Moonlight, Baby Dolls, etc, etc. all stay open until almost 3 especially on the weekends. I prefer to do my mongering in the nightime thats why I was annoyed when Rahs was buttoning up at a little after 1 several months back.
Back when i was a regular, they always closed at 12:45AM, then I'd drive into Paterson on my way back to NY.