Rah Rahs

Stopped at Rah Rah's last nite. 4 girls including Sonia. Place was dead. She took care of me but told me lap dances are NOW $35. Gio just doesn't get it.

Last edited:
I stopped in on Friday there was only two girls working. Whats up with that? It's Friday.
I finally met Sonia. There was a black girl working forgot her name.
They made Sonia get on stage. she can't dance, It took all I could do to keep from
Laughing. I think she knows she is horrible at it.

K

Stopped by last night. Only Michelle and another girl working. Michelle said that Gio is not permitting any barside action anymore. BTW there was only 1 other guy in the place.

Conversation with owner overheard

I was there Friday and overheard the following:

"I'm tired of this place being old ladies jer*ing off guys at the bar"
"I'm bringing in a lot of younger girls"
"What goes on behind the curtain is private"

Sign above lap dance area: Dance special 3:30 - 7 PM $20

Unfortunately, it was after 7.

Talent was good for here. No 10s, but solid 7s. Younger (30s) but not young.

Perhaps there will be some changes for the better.

The * above is my paranoia of there being an LE computer out there scanning the list for specific words. Probably not.

Business as usual

Snake: Stopped by briefly after work, and it was business as usual, 2 girls one of the usual (0.5 - 1) and a decent looking WOC. If there is a change coming, it looks like it will be slow.

IF they get new girls and they only last a few days. The place is NOT a hopping club so the new girls can make way more in other bars. Combine that with they way Geo rips the girls off AND gives them a hard time while doing it, it's no wonder that you only get the same old, same old.

I heard that the price of a Lap Dance is back down to $20. Can anyone confirm?[/QU
Fuuny.I just stopped by after a couple of years.Gave up on Jersey because of the hassle of traffic from Brooklyn.Lap dances are $20 BEFORE 7PM.Same Rah Rah's. Had a beer and headed to Bottoms Up.That was a nice surprise.Hot Brazillians all over the place.

Pretty much the same amount of action. Lap dances are still $20 so you can go back there. I was there yesterday and there was a hot young girl dancing, I believe she is related to 1 of the regulars.