R. I. P.

Raquel Welch. . The ultimate spank bank withdrawal for so many
This is devastating to me. I can't begin to quantify the number of times I rubbed one out to this women in my teens. She set the standard for my taste in women, it's why I make Shallow Hal look deep. Rest in peace Raquel, you were the best. I'll be watching One Million Years BC tonight after the Knick game. I'm getting the lube ready.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is devastating to me. I can't begin to quantify the number of times I rubbed one out to this women in my teens. She set the standard for my taste in women, it's why I make Shallow Hal look deep. Rest in peace Raquel, you were the best. I'll be watching One Million Years BC tonight after the Knick game. I'm getting the lube ready.
Well said.
She was 'it' for my generation. She defined sexy.
At that time and for a long time (puberty thru mid twenties) her look was my type and no doubt she influenced that.

She was the undisputed Number one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Tim McCarver former MLB catcher and Hall of Fame broadcaster, 81 yrs old.
Wow. He did the Mets games when they were on top in the mid 80's and then later the Yankees game. I remember him teaming up with Bobby Murcer.

Didn't he also work one of the major Networks?

I remember seeing him play for the Cardinals at Shea in the late 60's but he's probably better known as Steve Carlton's battery mate with the Phillies.

That and the fact he was a four decade player,
1959 (as a 17 year old) to 1980.