R. I. P.

billyS

Reign of Terror
DARYLE LAMONICA

Football Great !
The Mad Bomber
Quarterback. of Superbowl II winning Oakland Raiders.

Many of you may never have heard of him, while those old enough can never forget.
One of the reasons I became a Raiders fan.
The deep post to Warren Wells.

But sadly they did not win Super bowl II
They lost to Green Bay. The first Super bowl I remember watching.

Both were legendary in their roles. The brilliance of Seinfeld is owed in part to its incredible casting.
Please dis regard previous attempt to post. While typing on the phone I accidentally hit post reply, thus sending an incomplete post. SORRY!!

Estelle Harris died at the age of 93. (George Cosstanza's mother) She also was the voice of Mrs.Potato Head on the family hit "Toy Story".

I don't think he is old enough to remember Super Bowl II
Not quite old enough to have watched Superbowl II, but within a few short years started watching them all and was/am student of the game. So well aware of Lamonica & Superbowl History. I almost wished they would have gotten past the Steelers to face them with my Cowboys.

Shades of blue with Jennifer Lopez would have tanked if it wasn't for Ray Liotta. He was the perfect actor to portray the lead man of a dirty cop crew. The way he had complete loyalty to his crew to his coldhearted take care of business no matter what if he felt betrayed, was spot on. He's a great actor that didn't really act.