R. I. P.

Anyone going to the movies in the 80's certainly knew of him.

Especially from movies like Body Heat.
What's kind of ironic about that movie, the two stars Hurt and Kathleen Turner both aged badly as far as their looks went.
Both were/are pretty unrecognizable if you're expecting to see there old good looking selfs.
Booze and drugs will do that to a person.

Traci Braxton passed away at age 50 from esophageal cancer also in sad news Mike Mora passed away from stomach cancer at the tender age of 37. Gone way too young gone way too soon imho. Smh Rest In Peace

“The Amazing Jonathan,” (John Szeles) passed away last month at 63 years of age. I just became aware of it. Some of you might remember him. He was a comedian/magician; a Las Vegas act.

He was loved by many, including George Carlin and Bill Burr. He had a long history of drug abuse. Known to have a huge heart and a great magnanimous person to be around.

Mike Bossy 65, one of the greatest goal scorers I have ever seen. My all time favorite Islander. RIP Boss!
No NHL team took him until the Islanders picked him in the first round with the 15th pick of the 1977 entry draft. He then scored 51 or more goals in his first 9 seasons with the Islanders, including being one of ONLY five NHLers (at that time) to score 50 goals in his first 50 games of the season. Thank you Mike Bossy. #22
BOSSY! BOSSY! BOSSY!

No NHL team took him until the Islanders picked him in the first round with the 15th pick of the 1977 entry draft. He then scored 51 or more goals in his first 9 seasons with the Islanders, including being one of ONLY five NHLers (at that time) to score 50 goals in his first 50 games of the season. Thank you Mike Bossy. #22
BOSSY! BOSSY! BOSSY!
Liz Seridan (age 93) she played Jerry's mother on "Seinfeld". Oddly though, she died just a few weeks after George Costanza's TV mom passed away.

BOSSY! BOSSY! BOSSY!
I remember hearing that chant many times at the Coliseum! Great times.