Poll: Provider Lateness and believability

Part1: How often is a provider late or no-shows? Part 2: Do you believe their excuse?

• Part 1: I never never had one show up late, they've always been punctual

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hardly ever, less than 10%

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • On some occasions, around 10-25%

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Certainly more often than I'd like, 25% to half the time

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • I'm surprised when they don't show up late, about half the time to 75%

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Just call me BMM, almost always

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I'm still waiting, could someone bring me some hot cocoa?

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Part 2: Shit happens, I trust that they almost always have a good excuse

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • It depends on the excuse, sometimes I believe them.

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • If thier lips are moving they're lying

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • I'm lucky if I even hear from them

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
How often are you kept waiting for over 20 minutes by a provider or get no-showed? And how often do you find their excuses for their lateness/absence believable?

If applicable, please vote once in each part.

pswope

One out of three
With apologies to justme and pj

john waiting formula

Addiction factor + horniness factor+/-(fineness of lady)+/-(self respect factor)xhour=time willing to wait

Just to speak up for another county -- it doesn't happen (as much) with F/S work, but no-shows/no-calls were not an uncommon problem in my massage work -- some clients seems to feel that basic courtesy is optional in this line of work. (You know they wouldn't pull these stunts on dentists and accountants, after all.) And a bloody royal pain in the ass such men are, too...

Also, the question comes up: if you're late for kick-off, whose problem is it? On the extremely rare occasions when I am late, I make up for it. But if a client is late, and I've been sitting around waiting on him, do I still owe him a full session when he finally shows up? (Actually, the first time I probably would give it to him. But casual, chronic lateness is another story, and reflects an inherent disrespect and attitude that makes my antenna go up...)

Originally posted by pjorourke
Thats a different massage than I ever got.
You'd be amazed -- or then, maybe you wouldn't -- at what floats some people's boats, LOL But as we all learn quickly, what the customer wants...

UG -- sorry, didn't mean to rush ya...

danger-us

BACKCHANNEL BOY
Re: With apologies to justme and pj

Originally posted by pswope
john waiting formula

Addiction factor + horniness factor+/-(fineness of lady)+/-(self respect factor)xhour=time willing to wait
Damn, is that spot on.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Re: With apologies to justme and pj

john waiting formula
I think you forgot a parenthesis:

[(Addiction factor)+(horniness factor)+/-(fineness of lady)+/-(self respect factor)] x hour = time willing to wait

But not bad for a "word" guy.

I just *****ed 2 of my regular girls. bottom line, either give me a free session for no showing or last minute cancellation, or never hear from me again. Its time for decent treatment, its business, nothing personal. Ive had it with this shit.

do these girls think we dont have the same personal shit going on in our lives as they do?
Do they realize that at 200-400 bucks an hour, an hour, dependablility should be a given.
Its incredible.
Its fucking simply incredible.
Almost 1000 bucks, cash, for a few hours work, and some girls feel they can brush off that client like hes a piece of shit.
This is the reason there are girls like Ana of LI, who treated all clients with respect, and had the clients on a waiting list to see them.and then there are girls who think their pussy is gold. Well, guess what,BMM and Im sure alot of other hobbyists have discovered that theres no gold down there in them pussies.

Im really sick about posting about this shit.

I am a new hobbyist.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Re: Re: Poll: Provider Lateness and believability

20 minutes is on time under sista time.
LOL, I have found this to be true. They seem to use the same fudge factor as the LIRR when it comes to keeping stats for being on time.

Originally posted by BigMadM
I just *****ed 2 of my regular girls. bottom line, either give me a free session for no showing or last minute cancellation, or never hear from me again. Its time for decent treatment, its business, nothing personal. Ive had it with this shit.
The sad part of this is that your response will depend not on whether or not its fair compensation for leaving you hanging, but on how business is doing.

If business is bad you'll get your make up session at no cost.

If business is good you'll be told to shove off. [or worse]

well, 3 of my favorite girls, all young, all pretty, all good providers.
each one told me no way. no freebies.
I guess business is booming.
Now i have to start the search all over again for a few good girls.
(like the Marines, I have a motto. Im looking for a few good girls)

Originally posted by BigMadM
do these girls think we dont have the same personal shit going on in our lives as they do?
Do they realize that at 200-400 bucks an hour, an hour, dependablility should be a given.
Its incredible.
Its fucking simply incredible.
Almost 1000 bucks, cash, for a few hours work, and some girls feel they can brush off that client like hes a piece of shit.
This is the reason there are girls like Ana of LI, who treated all clients with respect, and had the clients on a waiting list to see them.and then there are girls who think their pussy is gold. Well, guess what,BMM and Im sure alot of other hobbyists have discovered that theres no gold down there in them pussies.

Im really sick about posting about this shit.

I am a new hobbyist.
Have you had experiences where they don't even call you to say they're running late? That just seems incredible to me. I completely agree that reliability is just good bussiness practice, but I don't think that most of the girls in the industry really think that way. I believe that the problem is that these girls never have to suffer any real consequences for their tardiness. (What's gonna happen, it's not like they're getting fired or anything.) Worse case scenario you'll never call them again, and meanwhile they likely have many other options out there to turn to for money.
It's like a hairstylist who gives someone a bad haircut. They'll lose that person's bussiness and get some bad word of mouth. It sucks for them in the long run and really limits their bussiness potential, but it's not like they're gonna starve or anything.

Originally posted by Harlot
Have you had experiences where they don't even call you to say they're running late? That just seems incredible to me.

Its incredible to me also. Ive had girls call me at 9am and tell me Ill see you at 11am, then never hear from them again that morning.(no *****s, no cell vm, nada)

but you are right, whats going to happen, they just lose another client. There are 25 men standing in back of me waiting to get a piece of her, so they are not concerned.
And, there are 25 new girls waiting to get a piece of my money.
Life moves on. Hobbying moves on.

It's interesting that in the "so whats your thoughts" thread on the New York Board, BMM points out (non-disparigingly) that I tend to pay higher rates for prostitutes (when I see them) than he does. Now I'll note that he's constantly getting no-showed, and I almost never am. I think the segment of the market you deal with has a lot to do with how often this happens.

Last edited: